Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:00:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED!  (Read 78667 times)
EugeneStoned

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:04:37 PM

I still hope to see at least Marcetin continue his work here, as I believe his good name is important.

True
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

It is going to be delisted from C-Cex on Oct 22.

Marcetin, do we need to do something to prevent delisting (maybe emulate volume)? Or you think its better to let it be delisted from C-Cex?

... this space is not for rent ...
FBCTorg

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 07:23:52 PM

Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/

EugeneStoned

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:03:50 AM

Bye bye EAGS. Thread should be closed.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:07:18 AM

Well, why bye bye..? Smiley The wallet works brilliantly, chain moves well. The coin is still tradeable at few smaller exchanges - Yobit and SouthXchange. Maybe somewhere else too - I didn't check all exchanges. So technically everything is sound. What is missing - is some balls from the Devs to pickup and run their child project Smiley. After all promises like "we will never abandon this coin", I would expect more dedication.

Dieselsucker

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:28:53 PM

OK guys, things are moving.

EAGS will be soon back on the road, we have great things to announce soon Wink

Yawwwn.............

Well, why bye bye..? Smiley The wallet works brilliantly, chain moves well. The coin is still tradeable at few smaller exchanges - Yobit and SouthXchange. Maybe somewhere else too - I didn't check all exchanges. So technically everything is sound. What is missing - is some balls from the Devs to pickup and run their child project Smiley. After all promises like "we will never abandon this coin", I would expect more dedication.

Another DEV abandoning this work, to skip down the yellow brick road with another coin,  leaving investors angry.

Shame on you marcetin
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:17:38 AM

OK guys, things are moving.

EAGS will be soon back on the road, we have great things to announce soon Wink

Yawwwn.............

Another DEV abandoning this work, to skip down the yellow brick road with another coin,  leaving investors angry.

Shame on you marcetin
i think some of you cant read :Marcetin says :

As I wrote, EAGS is on hold for now, but I hope mblados and me will soon continue the project adding new features and services to EAGS.

You can expect to see mblados very soon Wink

One thing is sure, we will not quit EAGS, no way!

and for a dead coin it stakes very well with full connections
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 07:07:36 PM

Hey guys!

I am sorry and shame because of time I was unable to work on this project, but please understand it is not just EAGS, all projects I am working on were on hold.
Also please understand I have not abandoned any of them. No one has been cheated, from my side on any way, just some things made me have no time for this project so time did its.
Anyhow.. EAGS is live and it will be.
Not mblados or me have give up from EAGS.
Sorry again, I'll give my best to fix things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Dieselsucker

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:22:47 PM

Hey guys!

I am sorry and shame because of time I was unable to work on this project, but please understand it is not just EAGS, all projects I am working on were on hold.
Also please understand I have not abandoned any of them. No one has been cheated, from my side on any way, just some things made me have no time for this project so time did its.
Anyhow.. EAGS is live and it will be.
Not mblados or me have give up from EAGS.
Sorry again, I'll give my best to fix things.

Well to start you could update the ANN. Most exchanges have delisted EAGS.
http://eagscurrency.com/ Has gone !

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 05:30:12 PM

In next few days new site will be up and little rebranding.

EAG currency

For road map ... lets just say people will be able to trade stocks with EAG currency from their wallet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
funnycoin

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:35:14 PM

In next few days new site will be up and little rebranding.

EAG currency

For road map ... lets just say people will be able to trade stocks with EAG currency from their wallet.

Very nice! Eags finally has new development... It really deserves. No regret to hold my eags for so long.

What stocks we will be able to trade with eags?
Anatoliyb50

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:32:48 PM

Wallet out of sync!
funnycoin

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:50:19 PM

Wallet out of sync!

Still see some active nodes for eags.

However, new blocks are being generated slowly. People such as you should stake their coins to keep the blockchain going.
Anatoliyb50

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:27:50 PM

SOS!!!Every day I turn on the wallet, but it is not synchronized, began at around 611198 and all! Displays 2-3 active node. But nothing happens to 5 March
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:36:31 PM

SOS!!!Every day I turn on the wallet, but it is not synchronized, began at around 611198 and all! Displays 2-3 active node. But nothing happens to 5 March

The same for me Sad. I am at the same block. Most coins are stuck in stake, few inputs are still available, but have low number of confirmations, and do not stake by some reason. I have more than 40 inputs in stake!!! Just about 20-30 additional inputs are necessary for the chain to move smoothly! Is anybody staking except me?  Huh

Someone holds coins, and doesn't even care to stake them from time to time  Angry

Anatoliyb50

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

Many probably shut down their wallets, do not believe in the future of this coin. And coin price starts to rise on the stock exchange - yobit.net
funnycoin

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:06:42 AM

The same for me Sad. I am at the same block. Most coins are stuck in stake, few inputs are still available, but have low number of confirmations, and do not stake by some reason. I have more than 40 inputs in stake!!! Just about 20-30 additional inputs are necessary for the chain to move smoothly! Is anybody staking except me?  Huh

Someone holds coins, and doesn't even care to stake them from time to time  Angry

Same here.

Have sent marcetin a PM. Hope he can come back and do something different this time.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:23:17 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 08:06:44 PM by drays

I suspect something wrong with the chain... My coins do not stake even though the wallet is active 24/7 for few days, and they have enough confirmations. In fact the 'getstakinginfo' shows
Code:
# ./eagsd getstakinginfo
{
    "Enabled" : true,
    "Staking" : true,
    "Errors" : "",
    "Current Block Size" : 1000,
    "Current Block Tx" : 0,
    "Pooled Tx" : 0,
    "Difficulty" : 0.00122481,
    "Search Interval" : 1,
    "Weight" : 221861,
    "Net Stake Weight" : 746,
    "Expected Time" : 0
}

Which means my coins should stake immediately. But they do not!

Marcetin, if you are going to fulfill your promises and resume the development of this coin at some point, looks like something should be done to save it for later now! The chain is stuck, and it is not only due to lack of staking wallets, but because of something else. The dev is needed here to resolve this, so we (the holders) could continue to support the chain!!

funnycoin

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:31:32 AM

I suspect something wrong with the chain... My coins do not stake even though the wallet is active 24/7 for few days, and they have enough confirmations. In fact the 'getstakinginfo' shows
Code:
# ./eagsd getstakinginfo
{
}

Marcetin, if you are going to fulfill your promises and resume the development of this coin at some point, looks like something should be done time to save it now! The chain is stuck, and it is not only due to lack of staking wallets, but because of something else. The dev is needed here to resolve this, so we (the holders) could continue to support the chain!!

It's really strange.

You have very small amount for each input?

I faced similar problem for another coin but I just restarted the client and it worked.  Not sure if it works for your case.

Yes I agree with you that we need a dev.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:19:15 PM

Code:
# ./eagsd getstakinginfo
{
}

Marcetin, if you are going to fulfill your promises and resume the development of this coin at some point, looks like something should be done time to save it now! The chain is stuck, and it is not only due to lack of staking wallets, but because of something else. The dev is needed here to resolve this, so we (the holders) could continue to support the chain!!

It's really strange.

You have very small amount for each input?

I faced similar problem for another coin but I just restarted the client and it worked.  Not sure if it works for your case.

Yes I agree with you that we need a dev.

No, the inputs are not small - they are around 3K-7K coins. But have just about 60-65 confirmations, maybe that is the problem. I have moved the wallet with the same coins on VPS to stake them 24/7, but they still do not stake.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: