Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN S3 Controller Board  (Read 1910 times)
dishamain (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:56:21 AM

Hellow Every One

i has problems with Bitmain Antminer S3 Controller Board. the Controller board which was damaged due to power serge i bought new controller Board from BITMAIN TECH China

They Sent me A new controller Board which i installed in the the miner but i found that controller Board was not compatible with S3 Miner beause the controller Board which was damaged was of S3 and They sent me S3+ Controller Board as the new controller board which was not working for some reason

i sent them back and they sent me the other controller board. again the problem was the same but this time i was able to login in to the controller board that they have sent me not the contoroller board is not hashing it shows the following image below

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ql5xzt.jpg

now what should i do. i called and  emailed they they donot reply properly if any one can help me

secondly i m installing same controller board with S3+ miner the board is working fine

so need help it will be highly appreciated

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 07:12:00 AM

If  you can log into the web control panel but it doens't mine, or able to use anothr control PCB and the miner will start hashing, there is a chance the Control Pcb's firmware may need updated.

Please try downloading this and update your firmware (downgrade) to this version. (Please select options NOT to keep the previous setting)

https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/antMiner_S320140721.bin

If the above doesn't work, please return the S3 control PCB and we will send you a replacement.

Hellow Every One

i has problems with Bitmain Antminer S3 Controller Board. the Controller board which was damaged due to power serge i bought new controller Board from BITMAIN TECH China

They Sent me A new controller Board which i installed in the the miner but i found that controller Board was not compatible with S3 Miner beause the controller Board which was damaged was of S3 and They sent me S3+ Controller Board as the new controller board which was not working for some reason

i sent them back and they sent me the other controller board. again the problem was the same but this time i was able to login in to the controller board that they have sent me not the contoroller board is not hashing it shows the following image below

now what should i do. i called and  emailed they they donot reply properly if any one can help me

secondly i m installing same controller board with S3+ miner the board is working fine

Thanks

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:52:22 AM

I have an S3 with the same issue. Been in contact with bitmain and after confirming its a faulty board (swapping board from a working unit). I am waiting to hear back from BM.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:46:46 PM

In the future you can get S3 support here or here. There is no need for a new thread for every issue.

sieve66

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:20:01 PM

If  you can log into the web control panel but it doens't mine, or able to use anothr control PCB and the miner will start hashing, there is a chance the Control Pcb's firmware may need updated.

Please try downloading this and update your firmware (downgrade) to this version. (Please select options NOT to keep the previous setting)

https://bitmaintech.com/files/download/antMiner_S320140721.bin

If the above doesn't work, please return the S3 control PCB and we will send you a replacement.

Hellow Every One

http://i60.tinypic.com/2ql5xzt.jpg

Thanks

Hello, i have also a s3+ faulty board, could you please tell me how/where can I get a new one

Thanks in advance
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:04:05 PM

You can send your damaged s3+ control board to Bitmain warranty and they will repair it and send it back to you. It is cheaper then to buy new control board if they had any...

sieve66

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:22:59 PM

You can send your damaged s3+ control board to Bitmain warranty and they will repair it and send it back to you. It is cheaper then to buy new control board if they had any...

thanks for the reply, but my antminer is no longer on warranty
MyRig
Donator

Activity: 792
Merit: 510

support@myrig.com

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:44:56 PM

@sieve66,

what country are you located?  (You don't have to answer in public but you can email us support@bitmain.zendesk.com)

S3 or S3+ control PCB is BRIKED, then it can be serviced in USA, EU or Ukraine at the moment at minimum fee.  ($15 USD for North America & 15 Euro for EU/Ukraine area)

If it is burnt, then no, it can not be serviced.

Antminer & DragonMint Repair  E-mail: support@myrig.com   T: @MyRig_com
Return Address: MyRig 3700 Quebec Street, Unit 100-239, Denver, Colorado 80207, USA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: