Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cointerra is dead  (Read 5624 times)
MichaelNZ (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:49:28 PM

Today I received a notice from the United States Bankruptcy Court advising me of a meeting of creditors scheduled for ...

February 27
10:00 am
Austin Room 118
Homer Thornberry Building
903 San Jacinto
Austin
Texas 78701

I cannot attend as I live in New Zealand. If someone is planning on going would they be kind enough to post a review of the proceedings

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:09:40 PM

Today I received a notice from the United States Bankruptcy Court advising me of a meeting of creditors scheduled for ...

February 27
10:00 am
Austin Room 118
Homer Thornberry Building
903 San Jacinto
Austin
Texas 78701

I cannot attend as I live in New Zealand. If someone is planning on going would they be kind enough to post a review of the proceedings

contact the ones who sent you the letter. I think it's better to talk with them by phone. it's faster than email.
MichaelNZ (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:33:05 PM

contact the ones who sent you the letter. I think it's better to talk with them by phone. it's faster than email.
The notice clearly states that creditors with a foreign address should consult a lawyer familiar with US bankruptcy law. It also says that court staff cannot provide any legal advice.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:58:17 AM

The notice clearly states that creditors with a foreign address should consult a lawyer familiar with US bankruptcy law. It also says that court staff cannot provide any legal advice.

how much money do they own you?
MichaelNZ (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:19:35 AM

how much money do they own you?
It's enough that I'm seriously pissed off about it (thousands) but it's less than it would end up costing to pay lawyers here and in the US to try and recover it.
Interesting the notice states there is no property to claim against and not to bother lodging a claim until they advise otherwise and further assets are discovered.

That smells of rats jumping ship with the loot to me ... Where are all the servers that were supposed to be hashing away at C7 ? What about all the product in stock etc.

I emailed C7 and asked if the Cointerra servers were still hashing and got one reply as follows, then nothing more...

Hi Michael,
I'm currently onsite, but unfortunately i don't have the answer to your question but i can forward your question to the employe that will be revealing me. That will be in an hour. 
Thanks, Danny Wisdom
To see full details this ticket, go to https://portal.c7dc.com/ticket.php?ticket=106998. (you can't view the ticket unless you are a C7 customer and have a login)

luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:12:16 AM

i cant read with a whole pile of text if no one bothers to summarize in a few bullet points.

so basically they ended up like being a BFL failure.

noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:55:02 AM

i cant read with a whole pile of text if no one bothers to summarize in a few bullet points.

so basically they ended up like being a BFL failure.

Oh no, the ROFL train of bFL is still choo choo choking along the tracks. Have you not seen there new offerings? Cloud mining and there new sister company 'bithashminers' lol. Seriously. Unempathetic asswipes like them never stop because they don't suffer from remorse or guilt. Just jump onto the next big con!

At least cointerra did the right thing and just called it a day!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █