Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cloud mining site !!!  (Read 39538 times)
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:28:41 PM

Hello everyone

I want give advice for new people inside this
Now almost I am one year do HYIP and cloud mining
Finally what .... I started with 25 btc ... now have nothing

Why... because all of these sites will be scam sooner or later .. no way to said this is registred company or this company long time did this services

Bitcoin. . Unfortunately no way to back your lost money
No one can help you when the company shutdown or website unpay

Finally I have one rule to do this and now I never lose

If need to do HYIP or cloud mining

1 _ dont care this company registered or no .. this no useful
2 _ see domain name when they creat there website .... date. . If new website less than one month then they will not scam very quickly because they need to collect more coins first ..
3 _ dont choose investment plan which need long time ROI .. always choose less than 10'days .. the best choice is hourly
4 _ better to invest with website which can withdraw you fund anytime you want and back all coins back
5 _ never do with old website saying they did this long long time they are no cheater ... when you say these words you will be loser
6 _ don't use one website to put very big money inside ... divide your money small to a lot of them

I invested with a lot a lot ... invested with one website did HYIP for eight months paying   . Finally can't withdraw and can't contact support

There are no law to protect your invested money

Finally ....
I find onething ....the best way is mining by yourself .. buy miners and start
Before if I bought miners with 25 btc now I will have too much profit

The best way to make real money is
1 _ mining by hardware or asic
2 _ coins trading between a lot of exchanger
3 _ coin staking by your dedicated server or your vps ....
4 _ daily do faucet in your free time and try to directly buy low cost coins by your sat

Hope everyone will make great profit

thank you for so long and reasonable post. i am on that mind too, that all cloud mining sites are fake and every of them will throw you out early or late.

i agree in evrything but can you explain me what does this means "try to directly buy low cost coins by your sat"?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 01:36:39 PM

Dont believe on cloudmining guys.. you might scam. Cloud-Mining is now only becoming a word through which scammers are achieving their bad targets..They might be seen as a tasty and sweet fruit but it might soar at the end.

Follow my uncommon kind of cloudmining and in a time you will regret that you have not invested in it.

Best is to claim few times for free...so you can see how much profit you have missed.
None is forced to invest or to claim for free...but tell every where that investment in cloudmining sites is scam is not fair...
And above all...people are fast to talk bad about my systems...but if they see that my systems pay...they disappear like scammers disappear...the "bad talkers about honnest systems" are worse than scammers...(it's just my opinion)

adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:53:01 PM

Hello everyone

I want give advice for new people inside this
Now almost I am one year do HYIP and cloud mining
Finally what .... I started with 25 btc ... now have nothing

Why... because all of these sites will be scam sooner or later .. no way to said this is registred company or this company long time did this services

Bitcoin. . Unfortunately no way to back your lost money
No one can help you when the company shutdown or website unpay

Finally I have one rule to do this and now I never lose

If need to do HYIP or cloud mining

1 _ dont care this company registered or no .. this no useful
2 _ see domain name when they creat there website .... date. . If new website less than one month then they will not scam very quickly because they need to collect more coins first ..
3 _ dont choose investment plan which need long time ROI .. always choose less than 10'days .. the best choice is hourly
4 _ better to invest with website which can withdraw you fund anytime you want and back all coins back
5 _ never do with old website saying they did this long long time they are no cheater ... when you say these words you will be loser
6 _ don't use one website to put very big money inside ... divide your money small to a lot of them

I invested with a lot a lot ... invested with one website did HYIP for eight months paying   . Finally can't withdraw and can't contact support

There are no law to protect your invested money

Finally ....
I find onething ....the best way is mining by yourself .. buy miners and start
Before if I bought miners with 25 btc now I will have too much profit

The best way to make real money is
1 _ mining by hardware or asic
2 _ coins trading between a lot of exchanger
3 _ coin staking by your dedicated server or your vps ....
4 _ daily do faucet in your free time and try to directly buy low cost coins by your sat

Hope everyone will make great profit

I can't imagine myself if I lose the same amount you've lost with investing on HYIP and cloud minings. I am also investing on such schemes but so far I haven't lose that much yet, instead I am on profit. Thanks anyways for the warnings and tips, it will be very helpful to newbies and less-experienced investors on HYIP and cloud mining sites (like me Cheesy ) I stop investing on cloud mining sites though since hashprofit ripped me off
dalistar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:11:37 PM

I can't imagine myself if I lose the same amount you've lost with investing on HYIP and cloud minings. I am also investing on such schemes but so far I haven't lose that much yet, instead I am on profit. Thanks anyways for the warnings and tips, it will be very helpful to newbies and less-experienced investors on HYIP and cloud mining sites (like me Cheesy ) I stop investing on cloud mining sites though since hashprofit ripped me off

You are welcome
By the way ... cloud mining is not profitable
Because you can think some ... at least you want invest 1 btc to get some good reward daily ... in fact not very good
But let us say you will make 0.0043 btc per day

If you already have one btc .. you can trade it ... with other coins similar dash ... clam ...

In last two days clam down too much I bought it at 0.0018 I bought 500 clam
Now you can see how much the price 0.0025

So profit is 0.0007 x 500 = 0.35 only two days

Also can be short term ... one day. .. buy it in low price and sell at for 20000 sat ....

Dash ..clam .. eth ..
If I put this one btc in cloud mining

0.35 need  115 days in cloud mining finally they will shut down and scam people coins

adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:45:34 PM

You are welcome
By the way ... cloud mining is not profitable
Because you can think some ... at least you want invest 1 btc to get some good reward daily ... in fact not very good
But let us say you will make 0.0043 btc per day

If you already have one btc .. you can trade it ... with other coins similar dash ... clam ...

In last two days clam down too much I bought it at 0.0018 I bought 500 clam
Now you can see how much the price 0.0025

So profit is 0.0007 x 500 = 0.35 only two days

Also can be short term ... one day. .. buy it in low price and sell at for 20000 sat ....

Dash ..clam .. eth ..
If I put this one btc in cloud mining

0.35 need  115 days in cloud mining finally they will shut down and scam people coins

I know cloud mining will never be profitable coz of my previous experiences with such sites. Anyways you mean altcoin trading? That sounds better than cloud mining but I am afraid I will be buying a shitcoin or a scamcoin Cheesy Still, seems profitable, I might try it with some of my extra bitcoins.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:47:25 PM

Hi guys
I'm a beginner in mining ,I 'de ask you about the best cloud mining service to start mining
in safe way because I heard that there a lot of scam sites ,in addition the high cost of fees
of maintenance and electricity .So I'l get just a little milli bitcoins
Would you show me the best way please ? Smiley

Yes mate no worries. Before you start researching think about this.
The best information come from users who are in the game a very long time. The more experience they, the more you learn by listening to them.

My experience is that cloud mining today is not profitable anymore. I read that even the biggest and only trustable company; hashnest stole money from their customers.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:00:14 PM

Guys, checkout this one:

https://hourlyweb.com

Scam?

600% after 7 days and u ask if they are scam? Do you really have any doubt in this? Control your greed people.
LOL its real ponzi scam site, provide the lure a big profit that's the main characteristic from the ponzi site, is not clear the business carried on
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 04:17:15 PM

Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

600% after 7 days and u ask if they are scam? Do you really have any doubt in this? Control your greed people.
LOL its real ponzi scam site, provide the lure a big profit that's the main characteristic from the ponzi site, is not clear the business carried on

I do not know if it is a scam...but surely difinitively a ponzi sheme.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:04:48 PM

Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

100% after 7 days will make it a scam. There is no business can give such high return. If so high, they will not let you know.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:14:02 PM

Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

100% after 7 days will make it a scam. There is no business can give such high return. If so high, they will not let you know.

10% after 7 days will be a scam, if it s a guaranteed return. Nobody can guarantee this.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:48:12 PM

Guys, checkout this one:

Scam?

I do not know if it is a scam...but surely difinitively a ponzi sheme.
yeah you can't say its scam right now, but over time, the site will experience a collapse and committing fraud to the user
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:00:31 AM

CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.
CEX.io already passed. he has left the mining site and become a trading site, although originally. initially cex.io very famous

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:56:41 AM

CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.
CEX.io already passed. he has left the mining site and become a trading site, although originally. initially cex.io very famous

They used to be over 50% of the total mining hash power. It was very big in 2013. But not any more.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:21:13 PM

They used to be over 50% of the total mining hash power. It was very big in 2013. But not any more.

They claim that they are ready to resume mining when the price of Bitcoin will be higher and the profitability will increase. Sorry but I do not believe this service. They left mining in a very bad way and many people lost money there.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
GermanGiant

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:35:19 PM

CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.

They claim that they are ready to resume mining when the price of Bitcoin will be higher and the profitability will increase. Sorry but I do not believe this service. They left mining in a very bad way and many people lost money there.
Me too Cry
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3235

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:45:07 PM

CEX.io is fairly popular AFAIK.  Haven't used it yet.  I remember they were going to add short trading once, though it never happened.

Me too Cry

In fairness, it should be noted that people paid much more for hash rate than they would ever mine, so it cannot be cex.io's fault.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:56:41 PM

Me too Cry

In fairness, it should be noted that people paid much more for hash rate than they would ever mine, so it cannot be cex.io's fault.

So in other words you want to say, that everyone invest money there with risk awarness?
It should to be like that, but was not! They invested a lot of money on advertising. Media not connected with cryptocurrency world  began to write about them as a "gold mine". This attracted thousands of people unaware of the risks, those people trust them and lost money and most of them will never come back.
In my opinion, they have made great harm to the Bitcoin community.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:57:57 PM

You won't get your ROI back anytime soon... Do not invest. For the most trustworthy one i'd go with hashnest, since they're linked with bitmain.
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:11:13 PM

You won't get your ROI back anytime soon... Do not invest. For the most trustworthy one i'd go with hashnest, since they're linked with bitmain.

I will not discuss with you about that. If you are so sure about HashNest and you earn money from Bitmain, just tell us when and what did you buy.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3235

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:01:44 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2016, 08:34:46 AM by odolvlobo

Me too Cry

So in other words you want to say, that everyone invest money there with risk awarness?
It should to be like that, but was not! They invested a lot of money on advertising. Media not connected with cryptocurrency world  began to write about them as a "gold mine". This attracted thousands of people unaware of the risks, those people trust them and lost money and most of them will never come back.
In my opinion, they have made great harm to the Bitcoin community.

cex.io was an exchange and did not set the prices. People that bought overpriced hashes on cex.io bought them from other people.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: