Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cloud mining site !!!  (Read 39538 times)
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:43:53 AM

at this moment, No cloudmining trusted except hashnest, other bitcoin cloudmining already died like bitcoincloudservice, hashprofit etc. and more of the new cloudmining like hashflare, genesis mining, btcclub etc. running ponzi scheme, i think better to trade your bitcoin than you invest at bitcoin cloudmining...
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:47:31 AM

at this moment, No cloudmining trusted except hashnest, other bitcoin cloudmining already died like bitcoincloudservice, hashprofit etc. and more of the new cloudmining like hashflare, genesis mining, btcclub etc. running ponzi scheme, i think better to trade your bitcoin than you invest at bitcoin cloudmining...

Even for the hashnest, it is not profitable to buy product there. It will not be possible. We can wait until the new miner comes out.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:23:40 PM

True. most of them are ponzi. you must smart to choosing the cloudmining, right now still legit is hashnet,.
what about bit x ?
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 02:39:41 PM

Genesis mining is always a trusted cloudmining as well however they are selling non profitable contract. As far as hashnet, the time took longer than expected for you to get your ROI however most people has been claiming that they "reach" ROI already because the price of bitcoin has been atleast twice since they bought their contract

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:46:31 PM

True. most of them are ponzi. you must smart to choosing the cloudmining, right now still legit is hashnet,.
what about bit x ?

Bit-x doesn't sell cloud mining contracts anymore, sadly. They are highly trusted.

I invested in Genesis mining a last year, and I'm nearing a ROI. I'm getting about  0.00004 a day.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 06:22:57 AM

I invested in Genesis mining a last year, and I'm nearing a ROI. I'm getting about  0.00004 a day.

There is no way that you could get ROI if you have only invested in genesis mining for a year. Either way you are just making it up or that you are wrong with your calculation by not taking account with the difficulty change. Everyone knows for a fact that genesis mkning has been selling non profitable mining contract

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mastsetad

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:25:27 AM

There is no way that you could get ROI if you have only invested in genesis mining for a year. Either way you are just making it up or that you are wrong with your calculation by not taking account with the difficulty change. Everyone knows for a fact that genesis mkning has been selling non profitable mining contract

That could be true. The most recent example is that Genesis mining is still Ethererum mining for $4400/100 MH.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:52:10 AM

Sorry to correct you to restablish the truth:
""No cloudmining trusted except hashnest AND winspiral's U2cloudmining""

With the little difference that with hashnest you can loose if you are unlucky
and with U2cloudmining system you cannot if you are patient.

So it is said...do what you want but before saying generalities inform you  Tongue

darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:56:09 PM

When choosing a cloud mining site we need to be very careful. I suggest you search reviews here and in google about the sites into which you want to invest. Most cloud mine sites are scam. Only few are paying.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:17:22 PM

If a clound mine isn't scam surely it is unprofitable. Hashnest can be trusted, but you earn less and less each new day. Until they come with a new mining tecnology and you will must sell yours to buy the new one. You buy it for X price and sell for half of that for an example.

Waste of time and money, better to hold your money or build your own business  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:43:10 AM

Where is site mining that the fastest ROI ?

tell me with the time ROI also

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:05:39 AM

I think there's no legit cloud mining site now a days its better to hold your coins and wait for the price increase. to make some profit than investing it to any cloudmining sites. Its a sister company o any investment site.. So beware about cloudmining site...
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:23:04 AM

I think there's no legit cloud mining site now a days its better to hold your coins and wait for the price increase. to make some profit than investing it to any cloudmining sites. Its a sister company o any investment site.. So beware about cloudmining site...
Well the only one i trust and im sure not a scam is hashnest, since they are well known to built antminer products
Bit, mining there won't get you any profit as it will take years to do that
The only profitable way to mine is just move to China as electricity there is cheap Tongue
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 04:48:53 AM

Well the only one i trust and im sure not a scam is hashnest, since they are well known to built antminer products
Bit, mining there won't get you any profit as it will take years to do that
The only profitable way to mine is just move to China as electricity there is cheap Tongue

I feel the same way too as most of the cloud mining sites comes out to be scam later on (e.g Scrypt.cc) but still there are some sites like hashnet which is owned by bitmain that continues to be a legit service but as posted up by @teddy5145 they doesn't gives up profit.

I would say rather than investing in cloud mining sites we should go on with investment sites like BTCjam.com.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:02:23 AM

I have to say, almost all of the cloudmining sites are Ponzi schemes, without any real mining happening. so they will pay new users from what they have gotten from the old ones and so on until one day they stop and run away which will leave everybody with nothing.

because there is just no way that a cloudmining site can survive without turning into a scam these days. the bitcoin mining difficulty is always growing and the cost of maintenance is high enough that makes mining for these small companies non-profitable. besides there is a block reward halving on the way which will make things more difficult for them, that will lead to less profit.

Only Bitcoin
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 09:59:57 AM

I have to say, almost all of the cloudmining sites are Ponzi schemes, without any real mining happening. so they will pay new users from what they have gotten from the old ones and so on until one day they stop and run away which will leave everybody with nothing.

because there is just no way that a cloudmining site can survive without turning into a scam these days. the bitcoin mining difficulty is always growing and the cost of maintenance is high enough that makes mining for these small companies non-profitable. besides there is a block reward halving on the way which will make things more difficult for them, that will lead to less profit.

You are right...ALMOST...it is not often that i read almost here...often I read "all"

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:10:31 AM

hashnest is still legit. I've played there quite a long time and to this day I still play there.

ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:41:35 AM

hashnest is still legit. I've played there quite a long time and to this day I still play there.
All cloudmining are legit in the first impression, it's only the matter of time how long they will survive running cloud ponzi mining.
Because everyone agree and already know nowadays even solo mining are not profitable , don't deal with any cloudmining. Stop and cashout your money as soon as possible before they ended with "hacked story".
Mastsetad

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:22:44 AM

Hashnest is the best of all. It is very reliable and I can trust. But it is more difficult to make profit there now.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:24:46 AM

All cloudmining are legit in the first impression, it's only the matter of time how long they will survive running cloud ponzi mining.
Because everyone agree and already know nowadays even solo mining are not profitable

You seem to misunderstood this, solomining is definitely not cloud mining. Solomining totally depends on luck and someone could always get lucky somewhere, it is like trying to win a lottery however with cloudmining it is like mining with hardware just that it is easier however it is less profitable than mining with your own hardware

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: