Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best cloud mining site !!!  (Read 39538 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 03:31:08 PM

Almost all cloudmining sites are ponzi shemes...
the one i trust the most is hashnest.
but hashnest is very risky for trader-newbies because the GHs price can go down very fast.

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:22:40 AM

but hashnest is very risky for trader-newbies because the GHs price can go down very fast.

HashNest market is risky even for experienced traders. Because of the fast changes of price only waatching 24/7 or script with alarm can help.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:32:06 PM

HashNest market is risky even for experienced traders. Because of the fast changes of price only waatching 24/7 or script with alarm can help.

Yes...i said very risky for newbies and...I agree ...risky for every one.

LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:28:13 AM

Cloud mining is a very dangerous field. Only Hashneat seems legit, but still gives too much risk because of the mining difficulty and the fees.

Camnates

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:36:22 AM

Cloud mining is a very dangerous field. Only Hashneat seems legit, but still gives too much risk because of the mining difficulty and the fees.

A few sites are OK. The big risk is in the bitcoin mining itself. The difficulty is rising fast. The new miner will come out soon.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:53:46 PM

Hashnest is maybe risky but you can say whatever you want they are pretty profitable compared with other cloudmining websites..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:38:19 PM

Hashnest is maybe risky but you can say whatever you want they are pretty profitable compared with other cloudmining websites..
But even still profitable for me its still sister company of any investment site.. so its better to stay away before its late..
Honestly i cant trust this system because why they are giving a service like that they can profitable from them if they run it for their self..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:09:18 PM

Quit searching for the best cloud mining website and focus on something else. This thread s really pointless.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:44:54 PM

Quit searching for the best cloud mining website and focus on something else. This thread s really pointless.

Yeah man, every day I'm more sure about it.

John Constantine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:07:07 AM

Cloud Mining is a big problem already and with the halving may become unviable.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:45:51 AM

Don't even try to think of investing in a cloud mining site. There's no such thing as legit/best cloud mining site. All of them are scam sites. They will eventually runaway after getting a large sum of money out of investors. If you're asking how are they able to pay the investors, they pay them using the money of the previous investors.

There might be some people making money out of cloud mining but they surely did invest on that site right after it was launched. If you're going to invest in a cloud mining site that's been on for months already, then it's likely that they would run away even before you get your ROI.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 07:04:02 AM

The best cloudmining site is:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

It is a cloudmining site without mine wares...because the U2 has been sold.
But it is not only the best bacause it does not mine,it is the best because it is absolutly free for members...AND...yes...AND it pays...looks strange...but it is so...
I'm sorry for all my detractors...BUT it pays...
It pays more than moonbitcoin...
people can not understand that a site can be called u2cloudmining...without an u2...
But can perfectly understand that a site can be called moonbitcoin...without moon...

You open a site called moonbitcoin paying less than a site called u2cloudmining...you are green trusted.
You open a site called u2cloudmining paying more than a site called moonbitcoin...you are red trusted.

So is life...(lol)

sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:51:35 AM

The closest you get is Hashnest but generally people don't use Hashnest for the purpose of Cloud mining but they uses the site to trade GHs/BTC to make profits on BTCs.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:12:02 AM

best cloud mining is only hashnest .
the pure cloudmining, no ponzi scheme, but i think better you bild your own minng, it's better than you invest at cloud mining.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:59:27 PM

I know of only 2 legit cloud sites, and those are Hashnest and BW.com

If a cloud company is risky for one more or less, I believe this is also for a pretty good deal affected on the strategy one would deploy. Personally I'm using Hashnest since mid 2015, and I'm quite happy with them.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:50:33 PM

How about focusing on something else at least until S9 new ANTminers come into market , they will have 14-16nm chip and they can be profitable for the first six months, but until this happens (and I hope this happens soon) cloud mining is just a waste of time and money.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:41:22 PM

How about focusing on something else at least until S9 new ANTminers come into market , they will have 14-16nm chip and they can be profitable for the first six months, but until this happens (and I hope this happens soon) cloud mining is just a waste of time and money.

The new Antminer will come out soon. Maybe in the next few weeks. The old S7 has been removed from the shop.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:07:13 PM

The new Antminer will come out soon. Maybe in the next few weeks. The old S7 has been removed from the shop.

Could be. At least their site seems to be getting ready for it: https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020160525104147645CqK8jJc50678

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:02:50 PM

Could be. At least their site seems to be getting ready for it: https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020160525104147645CqK8jJc50678

Too bad the price is not added yet. I am very interested if the price vs specs will make it profitable for home miners like me.
If this miner won't be able to deliver, then I guess home mining is officially dead.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:04:09 PM

I know of only 2 legit cloud sites, and those are Hashnest and BW.com

If a cloud company is risky for one more or less, I believe this is also for a pretty good deal affected on the strategy one would deploy. Personally I'm using Hashnest since mid 2015, and I'm quite happy with them.

The only reliable today is Hashnest, since it is backed by Bitmain, which doesn't mean it is good btw, even with hashnest there is a little chance you get ROI

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: