Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex  (Read 33305 times)
kaptainkrayola (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:43:40 PM

The old friendschipcoin can't be changed anymore for the new FSC2?

Not at the moment.  Once we get through some other things we're going to do a LIMITED exchange program. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rikkie

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:45:33 PM

The old friendschipcoin can't be changed anymore for the new FSC2?

Not at the moment.  Once we get through some other things we're going to do a LIMITED exchange program. 

OK. THat is good.
I'm gonna try to follow it in this topic.
Thanks for the information.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:47:02 PM

You can sell at Swisscex for LTC though then use LTC to buy BTC And BTC to buy FSC2 on Bittrex.  That's about the best we can do at the moment.  Not a lot of buyers at Swisscex though Sad
rikkie

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 06:05:55 PM

You can sell at Swisscex for LTC though then use LTC to buy BTC And BTC to buy FSC2 on Bittrex.  That's about the best we can do at the moment.  Not a lot of buyers at Swisscex though Sad

Didn't know there was still an exchange for FSC.
I think i'm gonna do it like you propose.
Thanks very much.
bitinvt7

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:38:16 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 12:48:27 AM by bitinvt7

ATTENTION!  Do not deal with rednetkjh@naver.com.  He is not an official representative of FriendshipCoin or FriendshipCoin2.  He was helping us build the community but is no longer officially affiliated with the community.  We have evidence that he is trying to make back door deals to scam people out of FriendshipCoin2 coins.
He was kicked out of the Korean community
 a few months ago.
Please, be careful !
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:31:24 PM

Hey guys - Android wallet with Staking is still giving us some trouble.  Turns out that making a normal Android wallet isn't that complicated but making the wallet so that it will Stake your PoS coins and not destroy your phone battery is a little more complicated.  The PoS Staking is what is taking all of the time to fix.  We apologize for the delay but we want the program to work well and not crash your phone all the time.

Thanks for your continued support everyone.
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:03:52 PM

kaptainkryola, what is going on with FSC? My FSC are stuck on swisscex, they told about something they are unable to get block for some reason. Can you help with my problem. I would like to get my FSC out so maybe someday I can change those to FSC2. Thanks.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
bitinvt7

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:32:46 PM

Hey guys - Android wallet with Staking is still giving us some trouble.  Turns out that making a normal Android wallet isn't that complicated but making the wallet so that it will Stake your PoS coins and not destroy your phone battery is a little more complicated.  The PoS Staking is what is taking all of the time to fix.  We apologize for the delay but we want the program to work well and not crash your phone all the time.

Thanks for your continued support everyone.

Thanks and go ahead  Smiley
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:24:26 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 12:36:56 AM by kaptainkrayola

Please refer to this article.

VexCoin - Proof-of-Stake Altcoin With Mobile & Android Wallets Coming Soon
September 22, 2014 JP Buntinx
Even though we still have plenty of news to cover in regards to existing altcoins, Inside Bitcoins London and Bitcoin mining hardware companies, there is a new coin called VexCoin. For some reason, it has been generating quite some buzz, so let’s take a look at what VEX is all about, shall we?

Introduction

Vex wants to profile itself to the investors, traders and speculators by providing the crypto community with honesty, growth and profit. All of this is quite possible considering VEX is a Proof-of-Stake coin, and there is no (direct) mining involved. How it will play out remains to be seen, but we’ll get back to that later.

Early VexCoin investors stand to make the most profits, as is always the case when you make an investment. People could invest early because there was an ICO for VEX on the C-Cex exchange. Even though it’s not often we see an ICO on C-Cex, they do have some very strict guidelines coins have to abide by , which you can findhere.

There were a total of 9,500,000 VEX for sale during this ICO, of which 7,787,286 coins have been destroyed after the presale ended, because there coins remained unsold. If you did manage to get your hands on some VEX, there is now a supply of only 1,719,839 VexCoin in circulation. Why didn’t I invest? Oh well…

25% Of the Bitcoin raised during this ICO was put back on the C-Cex exchange in order to create buy support for VexCoin. A very interesting strategy, and even though they didn’t see the amount of coins they hoped for, the 25% was still put up as buy support. It is good to see some people still keep their word.

I did mention there is no (direct) mining involved with VexCoin. That statement is true, but there is a multipool available though. The VEX paid out will be bought from the C-Cex exchange, thus creating even more buy support. If you are interested in mining at the VexCoin Multipool, you can find out more details here.

As we have seen with nearly all altcoins being recently released, the VexCoin team has gone through a process of Trust Verification. Not the regular Proof of Developer process though, but te Trust Verification by CoinsSource. VexCoin came out with a 5/7 rating, with the possibility of making it 6/7 after the ICO and a7/7 rating after one month of existence.

Future Development

Even though all of the above sounds great, we all want to know what is coming next, as the work of a developer is never done. One of the first things to be coming very soon is a VexCoin online wallet. Web Wallets seem to be making a comeback over the past few weeks, and if the developers can integrate staking, this could be a very nice development for the VEX community. The expected release date is September 25th.

The end of September, more particular the 29th, is an interesting date to mark on your calendars as well. If all goes according to plan, the VexCoin Android Wallet will be released on this day. Once again, I do hope it includes mobile staking, especially because VEX is a Proof-of-Stake only altcoin.

Would you like to be trade VexCoin directly from your client? I bet you do, and you will be in luck, as this feature is coming on October 8th. I do expect more exchanges to have added VexCoin by that date, so it will be interesting to see how the prices match up and whether or not there might be arbitrage possibilities!

The final feature announced for now will allow users to see live technical indicators in the VexCoin client. I’m not exactly sure what this means, but I’m looking forward to finding out more on October 15th!

Technical Specifications

-Pure PoS

-Minimum Stake: 12 Hours

-Maximum Stake: 48 Hours

-Re-Target time: 20 seconds

-Target Spacing: 60 Seconds

-PoS Interest: 10% per Annum

9,500,000 total coins at launch (of which most have been destroyed)

Guaranteed buy support

To find out more about VexCoin, you can use the following sources :

BitcoinTalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775546.0

Twitter : https://twitter.com/VexCoin

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004759876259

Take this spam somewhere else.  This sounds an awful lot like all the other scam coins that get launched all of the time.

The bitcointalk thread has been disabled since October of last year.  Their goals for web wallet and android wallet are for September of last year.  On top of that, they aren't even listed on c-cex.com anymore.  
This coin is apparently very dead.

Why did you post this here?
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:35:47 AM

kaptainkryola, what is going on with FSC? My FSC are stuck on swisscex, they told about something they are unable to get block for some reason. Can you help with my problem. I would like to get my FSC out so maybe someday I can change those to FSC2. Thanks.

I don't know what's going on with that.  The FSC network seems to be operating fine.  I can try to trade some on Swisscex and see if i can duplicate the problem but as far as i know there is no problem with the FSC network.

send me your FSC address and i'll send some test coins to you to be sure.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:19:33 PM

FriendshipcoinFriendshipcoin · 2 월 27 일

# FSC2 Multi-Pool coming March 9. Been working with a company to host and they say they are ready next week.

-------------------------------------------------- -----

You obviously do not keep the promises of the above.

Why? Because you are lazy processor. Obviously you can not keep an appointment.

Why? This is because you have fallen skills program.

Today is March 6th which is before March 9th in case you missed that.  That date was set down by the multi-pool partner so it's not even "my" promise. 

Do not sell anymore friendship coin 2.
The last warning.
1. Cancel all registered sales volume.
2. Quit when sold more than 10,000 after this time.
3. Copies of 100 hours each day since.
I will give you time to think about four days. The last warning.

What are you even talking about?  Cancel all sales volume?  You want people to stop trading?  I have no idea what you are saying here.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

You crazy? What the fuck do you want?

Eventually it was modified during the second week I was talking to you.

Your homepage. And bitcointalk.

Is this your homepage renewal is completed?

Also ....

I still have no idea what you're talking about. 

What are you trying to say with this :

Do not sell anymore friendship coin 2.
The last warning.
1. Cancel all registered sales volume.
2. Quit when sold more than 10,000 after this time.
3. Copies of 100 hours each day since.
I will give you time to think about four days. The last warning.

What are we supposed to think about for four days?  What is the warning?
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:12:35 AM

I understand now.  You are upset because you don't think that I am personally doing enough work on this project.  You really have no idea how things work do you? Do you think that Bitcoin is run by a single person?  Do you think the this website (Bitcointalk) is run by a single person?  Do you think that any large project is run by a single person?

I am sorry that you feel like I am not personally doing enough work.  It's a good thing that I don't work for you.  Maybe you should worry less about what I'm doing and more what you're doing to help instead of complaining all the time.
bitinvt7

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:39:42 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 04:51:22 AM by bitinvt7

I understand now.  You are upset because you don't think that I am personally doing enough work on this project.  You really have no idea how things work do you? Do you think that Bitcoin is run by a single person?  Do you think the this website (Bitcointalk) is run by a single person?  Do you think that any large project is run by a single person?

I am sorry that you feel like I am not personally doing enough work.  It's a good thing that I don't work for you.  Maybe you should worry less about what I'm doing and more what you're doing to help instead of complaining all the time.

FSC2 logo on right now is that I made.

And you have made

is this.

This is your ability. Right?

You leave the coin system. Do not believe you anymore.
You are doing such childish practices.
All your acts are only juvenile rubbishs. Huh

You don't know the way communicate with someone yet???

Damn! Don't say such a foolish word again and again.
You don't like developer??? Just go away.
Why are you hanging around here yet?
DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 2869
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 01:00:07 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 01:20:49 PM by DogecoinMachine

Looks to me that users:
- altdice love
- fscp2p
- amiraja
- Friendshipcoins
are one person - rednetkjh@naver.com

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitinvt7

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:20:52 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 07:44:51 AM by bitinvt7

Looks to me that users:
- altdice love
- fscp2p
- amiraja
are one person - rednetkjh@naver.com

Right !

Looks to me that users :

altdice love =
fscp2p =
1000stskiller =
zxcasd1 =
goodhorsee =
rednetkjhdice =
sex1234 (진현 김)

are one person -  rednetkjh@naver.com

I don't know about  ID 'amiraja'.

All ID were used on this FSC2 thread.

I don't know what he is doing here.

Furthermore he is making new ID continuously.
Guys be careful !
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:54:27 PM

I think you guys are right.  I'm not sure what he's so angry about either.   We were working together on FSC2 at the start then he just kept getting more and more demanding until he was impossible to deal with. 

I seriously don't understand what his problem is.  I do think that he has the idea that we should be releasing new things every day and that I should be doing nothing except writing code 24/7 to make that happen.  I don't think he understands how software development works.  Either way, I'm not interested in getting into a shouting match with him over it.  He can shout and call names all he wants but it's not going to do anything except make him look bad.

kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

I had to sell the 600,000 FSC2 today.

I have a 900 000 FSC2 yet.

If you do not open the multipool in 10 days, the sale amount.

I do not trust you anymore.

You have already lost a lot.

I hate you.

If you sold 600,000 FSC2 today it didn't do anything to the price so if you want to sell your other 900,000 go ahead.  I'll be buying up all of the cheap FSC2 that you are dumping Smiley
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:02:04 PM

I hate you.

If you sold 600,000 FSC2 today it didn't do anything to the price so if you want to sell your other 900,000 go ahead.  I'll be buying up all of the cheap FSC2 that you are dumping Smiley

Fuck!  Shup uupp  cccccccc
That promiscuous logo. They're supposed to make this?
Be incompetent!

Are you going to sell the 900,000 FSC2?  It's not very friendly to threaten the community like that so I want you to know that it does not matter if you sell or not because that 900k will just get bought by people that are smart enough to buy it while the price is low.  Your threat is powerless.
kaptainkrayola (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:07:57 PM

I hate you.

If you sold 600,000 FSC2 today it didn't do anything to the price so if you want to sell your other 900,000 go ahead.  I'll be buying up all of the cheap FSC2 that you are dumping Smiley

Fuck!  Shup uupp  cccccccc
That promiscuous logo. They're supposed to make this?
Be incompetent!

Are you going to sell the 900,000 FSC2?  It's not very friendly to threaten the community like that so I want you to know that it does not matter if you sell or not because that 900k will just get bought by people that are smart enough to buy it while the price is low.  Your threat is powerless.
That logo.
Yes you're made of?
You design really is the elementary level.

You're funny.  Nobody cares about the logo.  You're like a little kid who runs to his parents to tell on his brothers and sisters for every little thing they do that he doesn't like.  Time for bed little guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: