Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KingofSports : Account will be under new ownership soon. Request.  (Read 3166 times)
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:30:04 PM

Interesting outcome... potentially Smiley

To Add. I have performed a similar action when I returned what Kruanic attempted to scam. The question of morality is interesting though. I feel KingOfSports shouldn't get what is owed until I get what I am owed, that, however, is up to TomatoCage and I would find it a difficult position.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 01:52:56 PM

Nobody change any feedback already left. If this request is granted, it sets terrible precedence.

If OP's only purpose is to have no posting restrictions, he can still buy a one with lower rank which will achieve the same thing. If he wants a higher rank one with neutral feedback, then pony up the BTC to buy a better one.

I agree - it defeats the purpose of a rating system. Default trust is broken, but at least its something and is somewhat used.

Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:10:41 PM

Tomatocage better release that payment to BigBitz.  He's even marked you negative trust for stealing from him.
+1

The right thing to do would be for tomatocage to send the BTC to BitBitz, just like what BiPolarBob did HERE.

However the dilemma is that doing the right thing would mean he's not doing a good job as an escrow. Hard position to be in.

You gotta love BiPolarBob <3
Well done Smiley
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

To Add. I have performed a similar action when I returned what Kruanic attempted to scam. The question of morality is interesting though. I feel KingOfSports shouldn't get what is owed until I get what I am owed, that, however, is up to TomatoCage and I would find it a difficult position.

Tomatocage put himself in this position when he decided to escrow it. He should pay you the amount.

The purchased account, the OP and Tomatocage (if he pays the seller) should all get negative trust as they helped a confirmed scammer profit.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:25:59 PM

Tomatocage put himself in this position when he decided to escrow it. He should pay you the amount.

The purchased account, the OP and Tomatocage (if he pays the seller) should all get negative trust as they helped a confirmed scammer profit.

if you are sure of what you are saying  , then leave a negative feedback to them.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 03:50:50 PM

My opinion is that Tomatocage should stick with the contract even if it its unethical. A contract is a contact. In hindsight it might not have been smart thing to do, but you cannot change that now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Kingofsports2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:47:07 PM

Escrow is released, good bye to all. I wish you the best in all current and future endeavors. I find it cute Vod marked this account red in the what, 3 or 4 posts I made. Anyways goodbye and best wishes.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 04:01:31 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 05:23:25 AM by Vod

I find it cute Vod marked this account red in the what, 3 or 4 posts I made.

It's valid.  In the end, all people will remember you as is someone who stole coins.  

https://www.facebook.com/kingofsports

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:42:31 AM

This was just a poor attempt of Kingofsports to get his negative feedback removed. I have read the OP several times now and a newbie wouldn't know how to start to begin with. It's just the same person

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:48:26 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

Can someone give me a briefing about what is the problem with KoS?

@Vod I can't PM you.

KingOfSports

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:00:01 AM

I really disagree with this.

TC is not at fault because he was just an escrow. If he had not agreed, the transaction would have been done but with another escrow.
I did not pick TC. He did.

I am not at fault, because I was not aware of this loan. The real KoS, did not mention it or anything. While I checked the trust, most of them was "this account is sold" and stuff, whcih is not against the rules. It is his responsibilty to mention it, not mine.

KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:49:11 AM

TC is not at fault because he was just an escrow. If he had not agreed, the transaction would have been done but with another escrow.

I am not at fault, because I was not aware of this loan. The real KoS, did not mention it or anything. While I checked the trust, most of them was "this account is sold" and stuff, whcih is not against the rules. It is his responsibilty to mention it, not mine.

KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.

Can you prove you're not the real KingOfSports   or not ?  If you can't then you should repay the loan ... and maybe after they will remove the multiple negative feedback.
KingOfSports

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Can you prove you're not the real KingOfSports   or not ?  If you can't then you should repay the loan ... and maybe after they will remove the multiple negative feedback.

If I provide you my real forum account, what is the guarantee that you will not put feedback all over there?

This was actually bought for my friend, but I am not going to transfer him this account with a 1.8k negative trust.

MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:57:01 AM

To this day, I offer you $275 in BTC. When you sent me 2 BTC BY MISTAKE, BTC was at $125 a piece. After going away for a couple weeks due to personal issues I came back and BTC had skyrocketed 6x. There is no reason why your mistake should be rewarded 6x. I am not a defaulter, nor a scammer. To this day I offer you the USD amount + 10% interest on the 2 BTC you sent to me by mistake as a nice gesture of goodwill however it was never owed nor agreed upon. $275 option to collect in BTC at the current exchange rate is available anytime just PM me if you want it.

A bit unrelated, but according to the feedback KoS left BigBitz, he could have pretty much repaid his debt last night when BTC hit $150, it's a shame he didn't make things right before he left.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:00:42 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

@Vod I can't PM you.
For some reason I doubt that anyone is going to believe you. Especially without revealing your "main" account. If you are going to use your identity as the newbie account in the first post then it is going to look like the ownership transfer did not actually take place.

-snip-

If this is the case then you should go after the previous owner, however it is not the case because you probably did not actually buy the account. I counted three references from people on default trust saying that you defaulted on a loan so even if the account was sold then it is your own fault for ignoring this. There are more references to the defaulted loan then there are to the account being sold.  
KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.[/b]
He profited handsomely from the 2 BTC loan he defaulted on

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Kingofsports2

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:24:31 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

@Vod I can't PM you.
For some reason I doubt that anyone is going to believe you. Especially without revealing your "main" account. If you are going to use your identity as the newbie account in the first post then it is going to look like the ownership transfer did not actually take place.

-snip-

If this is the case then you should go after the previous owner, however it is not the case because you probably did not actually buy the account. I counted three references from people on default trust saying that you defaulted on a loan so even if the account was sold then it is your own fault for ignoring this. There are more references to the defaulted loan then there are to the account being sold.  
KoS did not make a profit from this. Even the time required to become a hero member is worth 10 times more than this.[/b]
Now now Opposum, lets get your facts straight buddy. I didn't default on any loan. Going by the gossip of the forums doesn't do you any good either, you should probably stay out of business that occurred before you even joined the forums. The discussed BTC happened in august or september of 2013, I see you were welcomed to bitcoins a couple months later.

ANYWAYS, lets discuss what really did happen opposum, just so you know for future reference so you get it right (AND I DONT EVEN OWN THAT ACCOUNT ANYMORE LOL). But hey, I want people to know the truth.

I took a 2 BTC loan and said it would be repaid in 6 hours, in exchange for 2.01 BTC. I rec'd and sent back that payment. However, a second 2 BTC payment was sent to my address. It was a merchant-pay address with coinbase that all of the funds were sent to. The market was volatile and I had payment coming in 6 hours at the time so I agreed to the 2.00 loan. However, I was sent 4 BTC, 2 BTC I did not agree to owe. However, that doesn't make me not accountable for that BTC but once it was converted to USD since it was an auto-converting coinbase address, I owed the sender the final product I got for his mistake, the $250. However, I was not aware of this for a couple weeks as I went to the hospital that night for a seizure and later a panic attack. The first ever in my life. I stayed off computers and other things that could cause it to see what might have triggered it. When I returned to the forums I found my account red trusted and accusations against me. I told bitz that he could have the $250 USD I rec'd for it but I couldn't give him 2 BTC cause I never had it, and I wasn't about to fork out $800 to buy the 2 BTC he had sent by mistake since I never agreed to it and I never rec'd 2 BTC I rec'd $250.

So again I'm not a scammer, it was before your time so I'd appreciate if you butt out of something you don't know anything about. But what do I care, I just hate when people talk shit and don't even know what happened.

Oh and yeah OP seriously you should reveal your real username. This account is just gonna go under more scrutiny I think otherwise.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:36:01 AM

Now now Opposum, lets get your facts straight buddy. I didn't default on any loan. Going by the gossip of the forums doesn't do you any good either, you should probably stay out of business that occurred before you even joined the forums. The discussed BTC happened in august or september of 2013, I see you were welcomed to bitcoins a couple months later.

ANYWAYS, lets discuss what really did happen opposum, just so you know for future reference so you get it right (AND I DONT EVEN OWN THAT ACCOUNT ANYMORE LOL). But hey, I want people to know the truth.

I took a 2 BTC loan and said it would be repaid in 6 hours, in exchange for 2.01 BTC. I rec'd and sent back that payment. However, a second 2 BTC payment was sent to my address. It was a merchant-pay address with coinbase that all of the funds were sent to. The market was volatile and I had payment coming in 6 hours at the time so I agreed to the 2.00 loan. However, I was sent 4 BTC, 2 BTC I did not agree to owe. However, that doesn't make me not accountable for that BTC but once it was converted to USD since it was an auto-converting coinbase address, I owed the sender the final product I got for his mistake, the $250. However, I was not aware of this for a couple weeks as I went to the hospital that night for a seizure and later a panic attack. The first ever in my life. I stayed off computers and other things that could cause it to see what might have triggered it. When I returned to the forums I found my account red trusted and accusations against me. I told bitz that he could have the $250 USD I rec'd for it but I couldn't give him 2 BTC cause I never had it, and I wasn't about to fork out $800 to buy the 2 BTC he had sent by mistake since I never agreed to it and I never rec'd 2 BTC I rec'd $250.
Well you haven't even given him anything for that 2 BTC or $250 that you received. So either way you defaulted on the loan.
So again I'm not a scammer, it was before your time so I'd appreciate if you butt out of something you don't know anything about. But what do I care, I just hate when people talk shit and don't even know what happened.
Considering that you did not repay the money you were given, be it denominated in fiat or in bitcoin, it was not repaid.

I have also seen you bid on the forum ad auction many times with bids valued at more then 2 BTC so you clearly have the money to repay him, you just choose not to

I also think you replied to this thread very quickly considering that you are claiming to have left this forum for good.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Kingofsports2

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:40:55 AM

Well you haven't even given him anything for that 2 BTC or $250 that you received. So either way you defaulted on the loan.
Considering that you did not repay the money you were given, be it denominated in fiat or in bitcoin, it was not repaid.

I have also seen you bid on the forum ad auction many times with bids valued at more then 2 BTC so you clearly have the money to repay him, you just choose not to

I also think you replied to this thread very quickly considering that you are claiming to have left this forum for good.
He refuses to drop his charge, unblock me from OTC, remove his ratings and tell his friends to remove his ratings, after I have many times offered him the $250 I rec'd + $25 (10%) as a kind gesture. So no, I have made attempts but he continues his scammer labels and him being the king of OTC, he got many people to believe his falsified story and thus the account was sold with an awful trust rating.

To be honest, I was growing tired of hearing the same story and I will say this, the reason I got so mad at Vod was because my account overall had a trust rating of 0 at the time, and then here comes Vod, out of nowhere, he must've been digging deep to find that BS of bigbitz incident from over a year ago at the time, with his negative rating. Well I was in the process of selling my account for the typical hero member price of 0.90 BTC at the time. And that deal fell thru because of Vod's trust.

And yeah I'm still here. Its hard to leave but I've sold all my BTC and not coming back unless I see a good discount for something like gift cards.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:42:04 AM

yay, I am the new owner.

@Vod I can't PM you.

-snip-

Oh and yeah OP seriously you should reveal your real username. This account is just gonna go under more scrutiny I think otherwise.

Just saying, you could have easily bought 2 btc for around $350 today, gotten your negative trust removed, sold your account for $100 than what you sold it for with the negative trust, and have repaid your debt on the terms you said you would.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:45:55 AM

Just saying, you could have easily bought 2 btc for around $350 today, gotten your negative trust removed, sold your account for $100 than what you sold it for with the negative trust, and have repaid your debt on the terms you said you would.

Yes , this would be the better way to get removed your  negative feedback @Kingofsports2.  At the moment without any proof , we can't know if the new owner of Kingofsports is a "real" or always you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: