Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open] 6.4 BTC loan, collateral/escrow, monthly interest, ~5 months.  (Read 4486 times)
Honeypot (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:38:25 AM

'If the collateral were to be exchanged for bitcoin prior to you defaulting then the lender would not have a problem because they are still protected. There is no logical reason why any lender would object to you not selling your shitcoin.'

Maybe I would never suggest that an escrow buy or sell a collateral that is supposed to, collateralize my loan?
Like I said if the escrow were to sell the collateral for bitcoin then the loan would still be collateralized, but the lender would be more protected, and you would still have been able to execute a trade that you would have made if your NOBL was not being held in collateral. No one losses in this scenario.

If I have not stated it in the OP, then maybe it's not something you should presume to 'need to be there'. How about 'it's not there, and thus isn't part of the agreement'?

Interesting real risks are 'created' and my own risks are 'at the expense of legitimacy' LOL
I take it by the lack of your response that you are not going to make any counter point to my statement.

You still have not addressed how a lender is suppose to sell the 6.4 BTC worth of your shitcoin when you default without crashing the price. The 24 hour trading volume across all exchanges is less then 1/4 the amount that would need to be sold

LOL

If you want to manipulate and play around with collaterals according to what you want, then I suggest you get your 190% return business going better.

Maybe you need to look at the entire market and suggest why anyone cannot dispose of their 'shitcoins' (by someone who has far greater merit then some mouthy fools like you no less) when things can go either way in the books Smiley

Anyone can see clearly you are moaning and squealing where nothing is your business, but that's par the course that you mouth off for the sake of doing so Cheesy

Feel free to put money where your mouth is if you can do anything about it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rum152

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:45:56 AM

So just to be clear, am I correct to say that the lack of a response as to how a lender could potentially sell the NOBL when you default means that it would not reasonably be possible to do so?

It does not matter what is happening in the rest of the market, all that matters is the fact that the trading volume is not large enough for anyone to reasonably sell that much NOBL in a short period of time

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:51:35 AM

So just to be clear, am I correct to say that the lack of a response as to how a lender could potentially sell the NOBL when you default means that it would not reasonably be possible to do so?

It does not matter what is happening in the rest of the market, all that matters is the fact that the trading volume is not large enough for anyone to reasonably sell that much NOBL in a short period of time

'just to be clear, can I shut out all other situations and bitch about how i want to get the last word in with selective lies?'

Trust me, you can sell off entire 6.4 btc in the collateral market with appropriate volume given time Cheesy

Anyone can take the markets either way - and you apparently can't keep your mouth from running against your benefit Smiley

You never answered any of my points and just switch topics - and we haven't even gotten to how you never responded about you forgetting your place and criticizing people you are inferior to.
Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:57:44 AM

If a lender needs to wait a long time to sell your collateral when you default then it probably wouldn't be very good collateral. According to the sticky about the need to use collateral:

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.
-snip-
If your NOBL cannot easily be resold (eg it takes a long time to sell it) then it is probably not valid collateral.

Also the amount you are trying to borrow is only enough to cover the principle, not the interest. How is a lender suppose to get his interest that is due him when you default?

-snip-
In general the amount lenders will be looking for is collateral equal to 110%-120% of the amount you are being loaned. Why is this? Well, first, they want to discourage you from running off with the funds. Collateral also needs to be something that can easily be sold,
-snip-

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:03:57 AM

If a lender needs to wait a long time to sell your collateral when you default then it probably wouldn't be very good collateral. According to the sticky about the need to use collateral:

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.
-snip-
If your NOBL cannot easily be resold (eg it takes a long time to sell it) then it is probably not valid collateral.

Also the amount you are trying to borrow is only enough to cover the principle, not the interest. How is a lender suppose to get his interest that is due him when you default?

-snip-
In general the amount lenders will be looking for is collateral equal to 110%-120% of the amount you are being loaned. Why is this? Well, first, they want to discourage you from running off with the funds. Collateral also needs to be something that can easily be sold,
-snip-

Happy to see that you want to be spoon fed every aspect of the deal. Let's me demand that you pay out double the btc for this loan, just for you, accounting for the highly likely drop to sub 100 this coming few months Smiley

How are you going to make up for your obvious profiteering attitude when the largest, 'steadiest' crypto market that I am loaning and collateralizing for has steadily fallen despite every support to the contrary?

Weighing the objective sum of the facts, I would much rather you and you alone are obligated to pay out double if you ever hope to gather any interest on loans you make Smiley

What a bitch this one hahaha

Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:08:18 AM

Happy to see that you want to be spoon fed every aspect of the deal. Let's me demand that you pay out double the btc for this loan, just for you, accounting for the highly likely drop to sub 100 this coming few months Smiley

How are you going to make up for your obvious profiteering attitude when the largest, 'steadiest' crypto market that I am loaning and collateralizing for has steadily fallen despite every support to the contrary?

Weighing the objective sum of the facts, I would much rather you and you alone are obligated to pay out double if you ever hope to gather any interest on loans you make Smiley

What a bitch this one hahaha

Are you even reading what I am writing? I have a feeling that you are not because it is not in any way a response to my arguments/concerns.

Any lender does not care that there are "supports" for the market of NOBL. All they care about is their ability to collect on the loan.

You are going to argue that both parties should take some kind of risk, however you are the one needing the loan, the lender does not need to make any loans and will not be in any worse off position by not making a risky loan while you obviously would be worse off if you did not get the loan otherwise you would not be asking for one

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:46:07 AM

@Honeypot - you really are reflecting poorly on yourself to call anyone who gives you any kind of criticism a bitch. After treating him that way I can be certain that he will not be willing to lend to you
Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:21:43 AM

@Honeypot - you really are reflecting poorly on yourself to call anyone who gives you any kind of criticism a bitch. After treating him that way I can be certain that he will not be willing to lend to you

I will say there have been others who gave legitimate feedbacks, both here and via pm, and of course I welcomed them. However, anyone can see that this is merely a play at making arguments for its own sake, after carelessly making inane accusations, nothing more. The only shame is that this fool can't take what he's trying to dish out.

I take into account serious feedbacks, not some half baked attempts at legitimatizing their own uppity behavior by masking it with 'criticisms'.

If that is unfavorable to you, then I hope you see that the other party isn't really interested in anything but argument for its own sakes, as is clear to anyone.

And no, I don't need this bitch's money for anything, nor do I have any intention to accept them. Smiley
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:33:29 AM

I would have to agree. This sounds very risky for the lender. I am not sure why the OP thinks he is so good that he does not need to abide to community standards and offer less collateral then what is generally considered to be "safe"

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:36:06 AM

I will say there have been others who gave legitimate feedbacks, both here and via pm, and of course I welcomed them. However, anyone can see that this is merely a play at making arguments for its own sake, after carelessly making inane accusations, nothing more. The only shame is that this fool can't take what he's trying to dish out.

I take into account serious feedbacks, not some half baked attempts at legitimatizing their own uppity behavior by masking it with 'criticisms'.

If that is unfavorable to you, then I hope you see that the other party isn't really interested in anything but argument for its own sakes, as is clear to anyone.

And no, I don't need this bitch's money for anything, nor do I have any intention to accept them. Smiley
I have not seen one criticism that you have acted maturely to in this entire thread. I have skimmed through your other threads and you have acted in similar ways
Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:15:16 AM

I am not a fool. I am saying it how it is. Anyone that lends money to you is the fool, especially after considering your terms. You are 100% selling your shitcoin (aka NOBL) to the lender with the option of buying it back at a 30% premium in 5 months. There is no other way of spinning it.
I happen to know for a fact that this is not the case. You are clearly waiting for the right time when someone does not understand the concept of lending with collateral and will end up with a likely worthless scamcoin.
You don't know what I am or am not interested in. All that you know is that I can see through your deception and will not lend money to someone who is likely trying to pull of a long term scam
You are wrong again. No one has offered to fill any part of your loan even though multiple people have posted here that have the ability to fill the entire amount. Why do you think that is? Maybe because the established lenders who happen to know how to prevent from getting scammed can also see through your BS?

As far as I am concerned your offer is closed until you can come up with a better scam coin as collateral and can offer at least 120% worth of your scam coin as collateral.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:49:28 PM

I am not a fool. I am saying it how it is. Anyone that lends money to you is the fool, especially after considering your terms. You are 100% selling your shitcoin (aka NOBL) to the lender with the option of buying it back at a 30% premium in 5 months. There is no other way of spinning it.
I happen to know for a fact that this is not the case. You are clearly waiting for the right time when someone does not understand the concept of lending with collateral and will end up with a likely worthless scamcoin.
You don't know what I am or am not interested in. All that you know is that I can see through your deception and will not lend money to someone who is likely trying to pull of a long term scam
You are wrong again. No one has offered to fill any part of your loan even though multiple people have posted here that have the ability to fill the entire amount. Why do you think that is? Maybe because the established lenders who happen to know how to prevent from getting scammed can also see through your BS?

As far as I am concerned your offer is closed until you can come up with a better scam coin as collateral and can offer at least 120% worth of your scam coin as collateral.

We do have a number of cheeky 'smart' fools getting mouthy. Good to know Smiley

'Closed' LOL Of course. Feel free to bitch and moan as you like. I'd consider your 'comments' all part of your bitch routine until you can get some semblance of proper manners together or better understand your place.

Wait, you mean if a lender or a borrower profits, or has a potential to profit, from the arrangement, that's a 'scam'?

Just because every borrower seem to bend over backwards for their 'customers' doesn't mean the arrangement is anywhere near 'fair'. Now, I want to hear exactly how your entitled attitude can explain what 'fairness' means when you actually believe real risks presented on my end are 'fiction', while risks with slightly less possibility on the side of the borrower is 'paramount priority and if you don't cut slack for them you are a scammer'.

Can you be any more of a whiny little bitch masquerading with your 'criticisms'? The only reason you are sticking around to bitch and moan is because you carelessly forgot your place, stuck your nose where it didn't belong and got called out on it, and is now trying to make up for all of it with that mouth of yours Smiley

You just sound more and more delusional with every post you have here. Ask my past loaners in every occasion if they were 'scammed' by being paid back in full with interest every time they lent me money Smiley

Of course I can't trust anyone with 'secondstrade' -190% return on their name.

Please, if you are so interested in bitching and moaning for argument's sake, at least have the fucking dignity and balls to say it straight and direct.

Don't be a bitch, eh? Cheesy
Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:04:23 PM

Why don't you use actual facts to back up your claim that you are taking risks? All you are doing is making personal attacks that don't even have any merit.

The reason why you don't have a clause that the escrow can sell your NOBL is that you know it is not possible to sell that much inside of 5 months.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:11:26 PM

Why don't you use actual facts to back up your claim that you are taking risks? All you are doing is making personal attacks that don't even have any merit.

The reason why you don't have a clause that the escrow can sell your NOBL is that you know it is not possible to sell that much inside of 5 months.

LOL now you got the mouth to say what others can and cannot do, or know or do not know. What 'facts' do you have other than disregarding a clearly stated risk that is present for the borrower and solely focusing on the risks of the lender at the expense of the other party? You certainly didn't do more then scream 'fiction' when presented with only few of those cases. Cheesy

This bitch just keeping running itself deeper and deeper into its grave Smiley
Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:13:51 PM

LOL now you got the mouth to say what others can and cannot do, or know or do not know. What 'facts' do you have other than disregarding a clearly stated risk that is present for the borrower and solely focusing on the risks of the lender at the expense of the other party? You certainly didn't do more then scream 'fiction' when presented with only few of those cases. Cheesy

Why don't you state the risks that you are taking on again since I clearly did not understand them the first time? Explain it so a 'little bitch' can understand.

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:16:02 PM

Why don't you state the risks that you are taking on again since I clearly did not understand them the first time? Explain it so a 'little bitch' can understand.

Scroll up, read, and come back to bitch again with something other than 'but that's just fiction' or something weak Smiley

In all seriousness you'd think that kids these days lost all touch with anything remotely resembling dignity or backbone. This one just spreads its legs wider and wider LOL Cheesy
Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

Scroll up, read, and come back to bitch again with something other than 'but that's just fiction' or something weak Smiley

In all seriousness you'd think that kids these days lost all touch with anything remotely resembling dignity or backbone. This one just spreads its legs wider and wider LOL Cheesy
I have read the entire thread. The risks that you claim to be taking were presented in a way that I don't understand. If you want me to admit that you are right then you need to explain them in a way that I understand

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:46:07 PM

I have read the entire thread. The risks that you claim to be taking were presented in a way that I don't understand. If you want me to admit that you are right then you need to explain them in a way that I understand

BWAHAHAHAHA Cheesy I can't believe how clueless this fool is.

'If you want me to admit that you are right then you need to explain them in a way that I understand'

And that, ladies and gentleman, is why we can't have good things. Smiley
Rum152

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:47:17 PM

So if you are not willing to explain the risks or even point them out are you willing to admit that there are not actually any risks on your end regarding giving the collateral to escrow for the duration of the loan?

Honeypot (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:46:24 PM

So if you are not willing to explain the risks or even point them out are you willing to admit that there are not actually any risks on your end regarding giving the collateral to escrow for the duration of the loan?

Think what you like if you can't be bothered to read, quote, or 'accept' what has been told because 'it isn't in a way you find understandable'. No one other than you said there are no risks on part of both parties Cheesy

Squeal 'fiction' all you want if you can't reason with facts.

It's obvious you are just desperate to get the last word in with inane excuses after piping up with your mouth carelessly in other people's business Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: