Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:59:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:24:06 AM

Head over to Bitstake forum http://bitdesk.net/ to discuss our project development.

wow nice news Cheesy
Thank's for your update dev Smiley

Yesterday i sell my XBS now i will rebuy again

sweet, I gonna check it.

iam in 23.500 Smiley hope my buy order filled Grin
very eaasy to up price if dev keep update
and kill FUDER

===Sempak===
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:39:08 AM

i am out, i made good profits a couple of week ago but there is no substance behind the platform, i had big hopes this would be improved, but still not even a contact phone number, nothing has materialised to make it look any more realistic and the dev is autistic deleting posts all over the place.
 it's a good scam you got going here, 4 out of 5 stars i give it.

6561742061206469636b
zercrypt

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:18:38 AM

then don't invest and leave the thread  Wink nothing easier than that!
zercrypt

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:49:01 AM

Your so called proof is nothing more than bad research. All you have proofen, is that you cannot put ALL pieces together. I don't know why you so badly want Bitstake to be a scam. But spreading misinformation is the real scam here. In crypto there's always a good amount of risk involved, in every project!! People know that!

What you are doing is simply spreading lies to destroy this project for what reason ever.

I put you on ignore now, i have better things to do than answer to your fud, like the dev and others too.

bye bye FUDDER! You should maybe get a real job!?
Corsa1r

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:28:15 AM

obvious scam is obvious

And all these scammers are gonna make crypto fail bigtime, its literally made for scammers.
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:32:42 PM

Weak FUD is weak.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:30:31 PM

Weak FUD is weak.

LOL exactly.

FUD guys above, you have issues and it's probably in your best interests to quit since you're achieving nothing except making asshats of yourselves.
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

Why does the Developer delete posts according to his convenience. Now, this project has a lot of and i mean a lot of RED SIGNALS to not invest into considering that the developer is from the same group of con developers who duped their community for some cheap money. [REFF: - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=921160.0]

Still, Lets consider that this scammy developer wants to do a good deed by launching a genuine coin afterall. In this case he should be open to criticism, development discussions and identity revelation of his backers [ considering his past DEED'S ]

Deleting posts just adds to the fact that he is incapable to answer questions regarding his project.

Mentioning that he doesnt care for the price and all those talks is utterly baseless because he opened a ANN thread on btctalk and begged investors to invest there money into his project promising a good future. This means he is completely answerable to any person holding even a single XBS Con, oh i mean coin.

If the developer says he doesnt care for the price and for the returns promised to his investors then he should clearly close this thread on btctalk and talk crap somewhere in his own private forum.

So community stop crying FUD. I do understand how you might be feeling as a community while Renegade man or anyone questions the viability of the project. But, trust me its necessary considering the volatility and nature of crypto currencies these days. And if you as investor fell for the XBS trap then it doesnt mean you should pull others too into the mess portraying a bright future ahead.

then don't invest and leave the thread  Wink nothing easier than that!

"Don't invest and leave the thread" IS NOT the answer to this shameful shit.

It's absolutely disgusting and if you're taking part in trading this scam coin, you are a scammer too because you're just using the next unsuspecting person to buy a complete scam from you that has no worth and no future.

And if someone's planning on posting "If you don't like XBS, don't buy it and don't come to this thread" WAKE UP FFS!! You're just perpetuating this disgusting scam and the disgusting "dev" behind it that has no right to exist. Get real for goodness sake. This shit is killing crypto and stopping the millions/billions of dollars that would come into crypto if this rubbish wasn't pedalled by so many people.

We're all losing out because of this crap!

Was just about to post this response to yet another Bitstake thread person trying to uphold this scam when the thread was locked

I think you're all complete and utter fools

So the dev has not only moved to "new hardware", which in the world of cloud computing and 'always-on' websites that are mandatory in anything finservices related, is a complete misnomer, he's also changed the domain!

ARE YOU KIDDING DEV!!  WTF!!

So I just checked, there's been no email to the registered email address I've used on Bitstake.info to advise the move to a new domain!!

This is what users see when they try to go and use the Bitstake 'platform'!!

So the supposed "thousands" of users that have signed up (according to DrMike) are going to be heading to bitstake.info and this is what they'll be presented with!!

I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE THE GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD

CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY UNACCEPTABLE THIS IS!!

If this was a real project there's just NO WAY the main platform's site would be moved onto a new domain, no way!

And if it did have to be moved onto a new domain (which for any business is like a lobotomy) AT THE VERY MINIMUM there'd be lots of pre-warning, emails AND a redirect at the old domain for 30 days or so.

The reason the dev hasn't done this is because this 'platform' is for you guys and you guys only.

That's all. There ARE NO customers, There is NO REAL PLAN, it's all about keeping you engaged to get the price up.

What a scam! Shame on you Carlo or whoever you are!

You waste your breath on a "scam" over and over again? Why? You expect people to believe you are some altruistic individual trying to warn others? If this is a scam then gtfo and stop wasting your time. You saying websites don't move to new domains is really grasping at straws and doesn't make any sense, btw.

Check it out, dumbass: https://bitstake.co/

Man-oh-man you're a fool

You want to talk "dumbass". Let's just review what's at bitstake.co (previously bistake.info) shall we?

The "Lending" platform

Just a facade. Nothing's been updated on here for well over a month.

The "Trading" platform

It appears for 3 seconds then disappears. It's not real.

The "Multi-Stake" platform

Bitstake and blackcoin (hardly "multi" is it?)

The Ripple Gateway

Obviously has been added to try and demonstrate some credibility and make out it's a "banking" website. Almost laughable.

And the Send Coins page.

Looks like it's still 1% to withdraw your coins; absurd and ridiculous.

And this is the clincher. The SMS page

Anyone care to guess which major continent has been left off the gateway drop down box? I'll give you a hint. It's the continent this project is all about, yet this SMS gateway has been set-up in Canada. Can anyone see how the costs of SMSing to Nigeria through an International service based in Canada might be a slight issue? Why wouldn't a Nigerian gateway be set-up so SMSes are being delivered locally?

And it just goes on and on.

This 'platform' is nothing but a façade to keep you all excited and on the hook.

To each and everyone of you criticising me for pointing out just how lame and pathetic this is, you're all just perpetuating the scam so other unsuspecting people looking to invest in crypto will be caught in the web of this BS. Shame on all of you involved in such deception.

The dev changing the domain unannounced; that's just the last straw. What a complete and utter piece of BS that's designed for no othe reason than to try and get a Crave-like pump going so the dev and other large holders can make a massive windfall. That's all this is and it's crap like this (and people on here pedalling crap like this) that's so damaging to crypto.

I'm not sure what your problem is? You should spend some time reading this thread instead of blindly posting. The fee for investors is not 1%. The user fee is 1%. If you purchased some XBS and actually attempted to stake it then withdraw it you would have known. I agree some of the features are fully developed but all that has already been disclosed. Please move-on..

Here is what I was charged - .0001 XBS for a 1050 XBS withdraw.. after earning 2.08 XBS interest

zercrypt

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:59:20 PM

@welchy8764
please dont quote this mega FUD Post. Really anoying to scroll through it.
zercrypt

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:17:26 PM

You have no proof it is a scam, there is no evidence. Neither it is clear that its not a scam. In crypto you will never know. Only time will tell. So why brand it as scam, even there are People wanting to take the risk, and they know what they do, because they are doing their own research.
What is your benefit in destroying something you claim, youre even not involved in anymore... THAT seems somehow scammy to me. We heard you a thousand times telling us your opinion of this project being a scam...  ...Amen!

All what you are doing is destroying this project... maybe because you have nothing better to do... who knows.

In the evening you clap yourself on your shoulder, and say yourself: "good work, SuperFUDman". A true Superhero...   Wink Cheesy Grin

Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:37:11 PM

RenegadeMan ,

you said the devs had confessed this being a scam and run off after the tweet from david: 'it's easier to fool ppl then to convince them they have been fooled'.. that says all we need to know about you and your intentions.. fuck off..
toilet

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:44:28 PM

renegade man. we understand your points. maybe you should leave and come back in a week or two. you are now just spamming the thread with your opinions on bitstake. your posts aren't welcomed in such frequency.

host of shitcoin talk
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:46:20 PM

the platform now has a bitcoin wallet, i wonder if is gonna work with the sms wallet.

renegade man. we understand your points. maybe you should leave and come back in a week or two. you are now just spamming the thread with your opinions on bitstake. your posts aren't welcomed in such frequency.

is pretty easy so use the ignore button, is pretty handy.
zercrypt

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:48:31 PM

Any Noob can know that no legitimate business runs like this!

No legitimate not-crypto-related business would open a thread on BCT.
They are crypto related and have done it, like all other should i say scams, which are on BCT. So where is the difference?

If they are a legitimate business, why would they bother to answer your crap on BCT... really think about it... Bitcointalk...really? It seems BCT is the centre of your life. Try to look abroad the borders.

Why not give proper evidence to prove that this is not a scam! The developer behaves like a kid wanting a  lollipop, locking the thread from time to time and deleting posts.

Dev has other things to do (example: coding, marketing) as responding to your prayers. I dont think you are able to imaginate that.
The locking was on demand of the community. If you would have made a good research, you would know it.
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:51:05 PM

RenegadeMan ,

Is there any other coin advertising outside the crypto world to get non-crypto interested in a crypto type of platform? No- not even BTC has made major attempt in any non-crypto media to try to pull in the masses. The only one doing this is BitStake.
HallOfKnives

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:07:51 PM

I see your point, though that message could just as easily relate to the persistent FUD.
Levole11

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:11:21 PM

You're subjecting yourself and others to the likelihood that at any moment this "dev" is going to give up, dump and run. Look at what's happened to the price! It's was above 100K sats and is now struggling to stay above 20K. Doesn't that tell you something? While coin pricing in crypto is extremely hard to predict, real projects don't go through such ridiculous and wild swings to the same extent. Everyone screams "FUD FUD you're just a FUDDER!" but if it had any substance at all it wouldn't be experiencing such an extreme price reduction. People are waking up en masse to what this is and they're getting out.

The thing is a complete and utter piece of shit and it's crap like this (and people like you standing up for crap like this) that has done so much damage to the legitimate projects in crypto.

I don't disagree with you about Bitstake but DASH has gone through some very significant price swings and just seems to keep coming out with new gimmicks to stay relevant.  How is that any different than this coin?  I only bring this up because you are a DASH fan.  

All these coins are pump and dump scams with no future for any real world use.

So which one is a real project?  The price swings are basically the same.

shojayxt!

I'm not going to discuss another crypto project on this project's thread.

All these coins are pump and dump scams with no future for any real world use.

I disagree. Not all of these projects are P&D scams; some are legitimate but certainly all get subjected to P&Ds form time to time.

So which one is a real project?  The price swings are basically the same.

No, they're quite different as that other project is based on an entirely different premise with a fully open and identified real lead developer and fully identified real senior management team who're out in the world engaging and building. There's no comparison to what's going on here.

And the premie on dash?
Levole11

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

I see your point, though that message could just as easily relate to the persistent FUD.

Well, thats the exact thing it relates too.. RenegadeMan just loves to give it a twist to suit his agenda
ATCkit

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:16:07 PM

It was not a good tweet to make. However, No one would make such a tweet if he was admitting to fooling us. I think its an English as a second language issue... and he only tweeted it because he feels it means fudders are have an easier time to fool us then he is having trying convince us we are being fooled by fudders.
ATCkit

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:27:52 PM

Dash just went thru a P&D too. Even a legit coin like DASH is subject to it.

IMO, there's likely less than 20 legit coins in the whole crypto coin world. XBS is one of them. Many of the others are true shitcoins -ie: P&D scams. When the shake out is finished, we may not even see 20 decent coins that can be used in the real world/mass adoption arena by everyday consumers. I believe XBS will be one that will survive because it is attempting to do it right. No other coin is even close to it right now and it continues advancing forward with real world adoption faster than any other coin. DASH has a chance to..because of its fast transactions.

In short, any coin dev that isn't into pushing real world application of their coin in the very near future ( next 2-3 Qs) , you might as well stick their coin where the sun doesn't shine.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: