Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:31:38 PM

Where can I get a source of the new wallet from?
https://github.com/Bitstake/bitstakesource points to 10th January release.

Is it at some other account at github?

Or you're telling me you're releasing a closed source wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:45:36 PM

How can I withdraw more than 1 xbs at a time from the multi stake platform?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:08:22 PM

hopefully this doesnt go to shit in 1-2 months... i feel sorry for those who were driven by DrMike buying in at 0.001xxx while he was dumping.
blackfan73

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:19:11 PM

A New Era of Digital Finance Evolves With The Arrival of Bitstake - Press Release

http://www.newswire.com/press-release/a-new-era-of-digital-finance-evolves-with-the-arrival-of
More such good news
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:31:15 PM

DrMike also scammed me so i hope people will learn from other`s mistake and don't listen to this guy
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:33:52 PM

Oh please to the comments above...you guys act like it's bitstakes fault?  EVERY coin has this happen in its lifecycle, some more than others - especially the ones 'backed' by manipulating whales.  From what's I've seen this Dev is pushing hard to make things happen and it's only a matter of time.  They're their own best interest in this case...esp in the market they're in!  There are A LOT of eyes on this coin both within crypto (but even better from OUTSIDE of crypto).

You can't control what they do so why fight it?  Just go with it...obvisouly if Dr. Mike is pushing it he probably has something to gain, as would any other person OR whales involved or owning coins.  We have no idea who owns which wallets...so regardless of him spreading hype, at least it appears to be when it's going well.  Yes it dumped but you can plainly see it was due to outside intervention.  A coin like this will easily go back up....many do not.

Look at some of the recent coin launches now...some of which legit (trying to be??), some not...they ALL have whales all over them.  At least xbs is established and seems to be always moving ahead in the right direction with development/publicity and marketing.

The thing is turning itself into a juggernaught and it's pretty sad that people still FUD and talk negatively about it...grow up.  Maybe you guys are mad because you bought during the hype....fair enough, but you know what just hold the damn coins and you'll see xbs flying high soon enough once again.   If you were smart you'd be buying some at this current price then just sell when it's well back up to pre-dump level and I'm sure you'd be pleased.  Hang on to coins if you think/hope it goes #moon.

A lot safer to "park" your btc's here vs. almost all other crapcoins currently in the market.  Don't like it?  Sell and move on.  You don't need to waste time otherwise.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:43:16 PM

Oh please to the comments above...you guys act like it's bitstakes fault?  EVERY coin has this happen in its lifecycle, some more than others - especially the ones 'backed' by manipulating whales.  From what's I've seen this Dev is pushing hard to make things happen and it's only a matter of time.  They're their own best interest in this case...esp in the market they're in!  There are A LOT of eyes on this coin both within crypto (but even better from OUTSIDE of crypto).

You can't control what they do so why fight it?  Just go with it...obvisouly if Dr. Mike is pushing it he probably has something to gain, as would any other person OR whales involved or owning coins.  We have no idea who owns which wallets...so regardless of him spreading hype, at least it appears to be when it's going well.  Yes it dumped but you can plainly see it was due to outside intervention.  A coin like this will easily go back up....many do not.

Look at some of the recent coin launches now...some of which legit (trying to be??), some not...they ALL have whales all over them.  At least xbs is established and seems to be always moving ahead in the right direction with development/publicity and marketing.

The thing is turning itself into a juggernaught and it's pretty sad that people still FUD and talk negatively about it...grow up.  Maybe you guys are mad because you bought during the hype....fair enough, but you know what just hold the damn coins and you'll see xbs flying high soon enough once again.   If you were smart you'd be buying some at this current price then just sell when it's well back up to pre-dump level and I'm sure you'd be pleased.  Hang on to coins if you think/hope it goes #moon.

A lot safer to "park" your btc's here vs. almost all other crapcoins currently in the market.  Don't like it?  Sell and move on.  You don't need to waste time otherwise.

i agree, i was just referring to this fool DrMike and was warning people. I knew that i wouldn't be buying XBS at the prices 2 weeks ago. It was obvious DrMike was playing some major role. I simply feel sad that a lot of people were burned and thus the coin will struggle.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:46:37 PM

A New Era of Digital Finance Evolves With The Arrival of Bitstake - Press Release

http://www.newswire.com/press-release/a-new-era-of-digital-finance-evolves-with-the-arrival-of

good job dev
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:57:59 PM

Oh please to the comments above...you guys act like it's bitstakes fault?  EVERY coin has this happen in its lifecycle, some more than others - especially the ones 'backed' by manipulating whales.  From what's I've seen this Dev is pushing hard to make things happen and it's only a matter of time.  They're their own best interest in this case...esp in the market they're in!  There are A LOT of eyes on this coin both within crypto (but even better from OUTSIDE of crypto).

A lot safer to "park" your btc's here vs. almost all other crapcoins currently in the market.  Don't like it?  Sell and move on.  You don't need to waste time otherwise.

i agree, i was just referring to this fool DrMike and was warning people. I knew that i wouldn't be buying XBS at the prices 2 weeks ago. It was obvious DrMike was playing some major role. I simply feel sad that a lot of people were burned and thus the coin will struggle.

They are not burned as you say, shoot even I picked some up at mid-high 70's range, most of mine are lower than that of course.  You're not burned if you hold and just watch a coin play out over weeks-months like a proper trader should, not hours-days like most morons in crypto.  When this coin is trading at around 125-200K sats (soon) or say 350-450k sat range in probably not toooo distant future...will you have been "burned" having bought at 100k sats.................Huh  Ummm, no.

Re. Dr Mike - hey consider it a bonus, he's only adding/helping to all the promotion this Dev is already doing on their own outside of this crap forum!  If you were holding any xbs now it'd be like free advertising for YOUR investment to go up.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:58:20 PM

You cannot talk about people like this in general.... Right now the main group of "investors" consists of inpatient people.

So if someone tells you to buy at 0.0015 and you spend 1000USD you will feel like an idiot when it is worth 100USD after two weeks.

His job is not helping at all, because this what people do when you have a P&D coin for quick money. After that the coin dies.

And now XBS looks exactly the same, so we can talk as much as we can.  So the only thing the dev should do is to tell the investors that he has nothing to do with those guys. If he works with DrMike then it will be the nail in the coffin
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:46:05 PM

Oh please to the comments above...you guys act like it's bitstakes fault?  EVERY coin has this happen in its lifecycle, some more than others - especially the ones 'backed' by manipulating whales.  From what's I've seen this Dev is pushing hard to make things happen and it's only a matter of time.  They're their own best interest in this case...esp in the market they're in!  There are A LOT of eyes on this coin both within crypto (but even better from OUTSIDE of crypto).

A lot safer to "park" your btc's here vs. almost all other crapcoins currently in the market.  Don't like it?  Sell and move on.  You don't need to waste time otherwise.

They are not burned as you say, shoot even I picked some up at mid-high 70's range, most of mine are lower than that of course.  You're not burned if you hold and just watch a coin play out over weeks-months like a proper trader should, not hours-days like most morons in crypto.  When this coin is trading at around 125-200K sats (soon) or say 350-450k sat range in probably not toooo distant future...will you have been "burned" having bought at 100k sats.................Huh  Ummm, no.

Re. Dr Mike - hey consider it a bonus, he's only adding/helping to all the promotion this Dev is already doing on their own outside of this crap forum!  If you were holding any xbs now it'd be like free advertising for YOUR investment to go up.

Are you serious?  Dr Mike a bonus?  Pump groups destroy coins.  They buy up a bunch of the coin when it's cheap then go on a promotion campaign while pumping the price.  They then dump what they have leaving a bunch of people holding coins who's value is worth much less than they paid for them and then move on to another coin.  After they leave there is nothing to move the price back up so you end up with a bunch of bagholders.  I have personally benefited significantly from many of these pumps but I don't have any long term expectations with any of these coins and prefer to take my profit and move on.  But to say that a pump group raping a coin is a bonus is just naive.  

For scamming pnd person/group - in general yes it can hurt a coin and under normal crypto-circumstances you'd be correct, but in this case you're not  and you have it wrong (but hey, that's ok)...and it's fine to take btc and move on where/when you can.  xbs is bigger than any person or group, regardless if they even can pnd it or not.
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:11:57 PM

from what true anon writes you can only derive him being involved in some kind of "group" or whatever you want call it Cheesy
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:14:47 PM

from what true anon writes you can only derive him being involved in some kind of "group" or whatever you want call it Cheesy

Sometimes I wish I was, but no.
cryptocrap

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:21:13 PM

Price is insane cheap, I gonna pick up some coins.  Smiley
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:55:55 PM

"Where is Dr MIke now?  Is he promoting this coin?  Where is this BONUS you speak of?"

He's on WBB now according a tweet i saw recently.
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:36:26 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 12:22:08 AM by DrMikefromHashtag

Actually, I am right here looking at you guys act like little kids. Now, I am the "scary" boogey man  Huh

For all the people that say I dumped, please present one shred of evidence... You can't. Why? Because you are just pulling this out your ass.

I work a hedge fund and only do this in my part time. At work, I am either dealing with educated people and/or rich. Here, most of you are lunatics, imo. Not all. You have great guys like TrueAnon, Acamp, Espresso, etc... That are solid. You can tell by their post that they have good things going in their life, as well.

A lot of these characters, are just low information, poorly educated kids sitting in their bunk beds waiting for their mom to cook dinner.

I stopped promoting XBS (for now), because I know you "LOW INFORMATION" idiots (that I just mentioned above) will sell. You are impatient and simply have no long term perspective. The exchange was only delayed 1-2months and you have already starting losing your mind / nerves. I told my guys you would.

Dumping? Where do you get this sh*t?  Huh Do not worry about my team. We are the largest holders of XBS and growing daily.

We are RICH, because you are STUPID.

So go ahead and post lies... You only give me more publicity. You idiots can't understand that every time you type my name you are promoting me  Grin Maybe, you should take a Business class. That is the first thing they teach you.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY"

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com
Jiggy0001

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:40:42 AM

Hey DrMike, have you ever considered the fact that you might be the lunatic in this forum?

I mean someone who is really working with well educated and/or richt people doesn't have to talk in such a "white trash kind" language.

Yeah, seems like you are having dinner now, right? I hope you have your avorite meal.
cryptohound

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:10:24 AM

Actually, I am right here looking at you guys act like little kids. Now, I am the "scary" boogey man  Huh

For all the people that say I dumped, please present one shred of evidence... You can't. Why? Because you are just pulling this out your ass.

I work a hedge fund and only do this in my part time. At work, I am either dealing with educated people and/or rich. Here, most of you are lunatics, imo. Not all. You have great guys like TrueAnon, Acamp, Espresso, etc... That are solid. You can tell by their post that they have good things going in their life, as well.

A lot of these characters, are just low information, poorly educated kids sitting in their bunk beds waiting for their mom to cook dinner.

I stopped promoting XBS (for now), because I know you "LOW INFORMATION" idiots (that I just mentioned above) will sell. You are impatient and simply have no long term perspective. The exchange was only delayed 1-2months and you have already starting losing your mind / nerves. I told my guys you would.

Dumping? Where do you get this sh*t?  Huh Do not worry about my team. We are the largest holders of XBS and growing daily.

So go ahead and post lies... You only give me more publicity. You idiots can't understand that every time you type my name you are promoting me  Grin Maybe, you should take a Business class. That is the first thing they teach you.

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

Post a screenshot of your bittrex history. That will solve the dumping question. You blamed Xamido for the dump saying he held 50% of the coins. He admitted dumping 10%. You say this coin has a use. How? Bitstake said BTC will be traded for Naira like BTC/USD. XBS is completely irrelevant. You think Nigerians will play the market and lose money? But I really dont care about Bitstake or Nigeria. And we all know you will never post a real screenshot of your XBS history. In case you havent figured it out, This is ALEX.

What I really want to know mike, WHERE IS MY REFUND? You said 10x in 30-40 days. NEVER HAPPENED. I dont wanna hear about being impatient, the crypto world, or anything else. You guaranteed a 10x return for you investors and it did not happen for me. I know your trying to avoid me but 1 BTC shoud be nothing for you since your so rich. It does not matter how much I won or lost with XBS or the other group Im in. You bashed Garza for making promises and not delivering. By not refunding me or any others you PROVE you are a liar and a scammer. You did dump XBS it was the plan the whole time so you could buy CANN. You tell your guys to not jump in other coins, but you did. Then you posted on their topics that your team dumped. Thats what pissed me off. YOU dumped for 25% profit. I made 5x+ on each of those coins while the rest of your team missed out. I noticed you took your guarantee off Twitter. So hows this for publicity. You lied, You pumped, You dumped, You made your guys miss out big time. Give me my refund Mike.    

Prove to everyone you stick by your word. Refund my money to: 1EfyvtdCQVap4zqofVXzU1GUG6hahd1Jrt

If not who are you going to dump your XBS and WBB on when people see you are involved and quit buying. Your team members should get out or cancel their buy orders before you crap all over them again. Pumps only work if people are setting buy orders and I doubt anyone with any knowledge of crypto will look at your coins again. You destroyed two "great coins" with your lies.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:16:54 AM

Thanks
Dr Mike

PM me
or
Follow me on Twitter:
Doctor Mike
@DrMikesCoinTeam

You could prove them wrong by showing you still hold your coins. Unwillingness to do so will be admitting to dumping in a lot of people's eyes.
Yovas

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:09:48 AM

I'm still holding my coins, over 4k, and I'm sure that the price will only rise as I see this as a long term promising investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: