Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstake/XBS DISCONTINUED  (Read 258796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DrMikefromHashtag

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:46:11 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 09:44:14 AM by DrMikefromHashtag

Pump and Dump everyday?

No, Buy low & sell high.  Wink

People were selling XBS tonight to ride the XPY Train wreck to get a flip on the Dead Cat Bounce.

XBS is going no where but UP! This is about to make a lot of people rich. Even without Africa this should be a Top #5 Alt based on the platforms and the features! Now that Paycoin is GONE, it will be king. A lot the BTC from Paycoin will bleed over here as people see a way to get a 10 to 20x (so they can get their money back!!).  This will start to happen this week when the new MULI-Stake platform is released and this goes 300%+

The move in to Nigeria is freaking brilliant. All this talk of shadiness about the Nigerians is just racist b.s. They are known for the "prince" scams but really look at Paycoin today (XPY) and JOSH CEO of GAW. The US is king of the Scammers!

You guys forget what happened after BTC started getting used by the Silk Road! If people actually start using Bitstake, we are looking at a $1 billon + Market Cap. So, just let the dev do his work and let's see. People are quick to criticize because it takes NO EFFORT to sit on your couch and type on your computer. Look at Piston Honda. What does she contribute to mankind? NOTHING.

All new businesses in new paradigms look doubtful before they succeed ... How far fetched was BTC in 2009,2010,2011, or even 2012?

There are some whales in this coin, but they are getting weaker. They will throw up a 10BTC sell wall only have it eaten in minutes. This is going UP FOLKS. If you sell now, you are STUPID. What are u going to buy GRID, ECASH, XPY?

GLTY
Dr Mike

Making$$ everyday
Join drmikescointeam@yahoo.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:56:28 AM

So

Piston Honda, Phbaby, Jesse Livermore, Bitshill and ScamBust:

What are your opinions of Paycoin, now that is has been revealed to be a SCAM?

http://coinbrief.net/gaw-miners-fraud/

Since you guys like to share your opinions. What is your take on XPY?

Thanks.

I'm out in that piece of shit, I lost all my properties in that scumbag !

I agree. XPY is Crap. JOSH is a lying P.O.S. and I hope he goes to jail !

So why did you say that if you will get a profit in XBS and your other coins posted in HT, you will buy some more XPY? Why?
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:37:27 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 10:34:25 AM by DrMikefromHashtag

So

Thanks.

I agree. XPY is Crap. JOSH is a lying P.O.S. and I hope he goes to jail !

So why did you say that if you will get a profit in XBS and your other coins posted in HT, you will buy some more XPY? Why?

Politics. I had to SAY nice things about XPY to stay in the HT forum. Sucks but true. That place is run by thugs. PCFan (The admin) has several indentities in HT. So, I had to watch what i said. You will notice that I got kicked out only after I said my group was ONLY buying XBS, DRK, and another coin (That coin is a secret FOR NOW). Then, every time i posted about XBS, some guy would say something negative about Bitstake? So, I corrected him. We went back and forwards a few times, then PCFAN banned me. He made up some lie about me being banned before last year? I didn't even know about the forum until after Paycoin launched. That incident was the last straw for me with Paycoin and GAW. They are some shady characters....Although it is nice to see them falling from grace, I feel bad for all the people SCAMMED by JOSH and GAW. $ millions of dollars went into Paycoin and that Dream. Sad sight.

POTENTIAL INVESTORS: If you lost money in PAYCOIN, XBS is a way for you to get it back at .0003, you will likely get a 500-1000% in March ! The multistake Platform is coming out this week and The trading platform will be launched this month. But, if you are Smart you will hold this one for a while.  This Dev is Legit ! BUY NOW or CHASE LATER

Making$$ everyday
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:48:40 PM

We are in the process of integrating the multi-stake system into beta software. We apologize for any transactions errors or other issues.

The multi-stake platform is due for public testing this week.

Bitstake Support

Thanks for the update, Im really looking forward to see this feature on the works, multi-stake would bring a different view to bitstake from other altcoin communities already establish in the market.

clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:33:46 PM

We are in the process of integrating the multi-stake system into beta software. We apologize for any transactions errors or other issues.

Bitstake Support

Thanks for the update, Im really looking forward to see this feature on the works, multi-stake would bring a different view to bitstake from other altcoin communities already establish in the market.

Agreed..... definitely anticipating the multi-stake here as well. Picked up a few hundred BLK for testing purposes Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:43:23 PM

Who the f*ck is selling thousands of XBS for 30k all day.... if the platform is coming and price is about to rise hard? What is going on?

Good question!! Probably a whale selling to himself to inject more fear into the market, hoping a few more weak hands will come off what coins they hold.

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:07:18 PM

Who the f*ck is selling thousands of XBS for 30k all day.... if the platform is coming and price is about to rise hard? What is going on?

Good question!! Probably a whale selling to himself to inject more fear into the market, hoping a few more weak hands will come off what coins they hold.

most likely is a heavy trader trying to make people panic to sell under 28k, looking at the book the buy orders is pretty obvious that person wants a reaction from others.
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:13:41 PM

So

Thanks.

never touched it, thank allah for that.  sure i missed the "pump" and making money but given how shady it was, the chances to lose would have been much higher...and voila, they were and it ended up being so.

i think it's a big turd that should have never been allowed to be released into the market...but as usual bittrex takes their cut of BTC and it MAGICALLY gets listed  Roll Eyes - xpy is to blame for being a bust and scammers, but don't kid yourself...there are other factors/stakeholders "behind the scenes" that are as much to blame.  yet again the sheep get slaughtered.  sad really.

there ARE a FEW good coins out there with real work behind them, doing real things (or some to be very soon)...it's just limited selection is all.  if you're gonna risk btc in shitcoins...you're playing with fire.

Thanks for answering intelligently Piston!! I mean that too Smiley.  With that being said, I know you hold or have held XBS recently... Applying the logic you laid out above, would this be an open admission that Bitstake might be one of the FEW...... or did you just choose to play with fire on this one?

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:33:11 PM

Update:

FROM the Dev

"We are in the process of integrating the multi-stake system into beta software. We apologize for any transactions errors or other issues.

Bitstake Support"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=920272.1440

Making$$ everyday
Bitstake (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:01:17 PM

Hello BCT:
As you might have heard/seen, BitstakeNG is the subsidiary of Bitstake in Nigeria and our goal is to provide a platform that doesn't exist yet to Nigerians which is a real-time trading exchange for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Naira and XBS.

As you might have imagined, Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency in Nigeria after Litecoin and there are no exposure to any other alternate coins especially proof of stake coins which are beneficiary to Africans due to the staking that can help them save and earn more on their coins.

In a Country where paypal is very limited (just opened in Nigeria recently), Nigerians rely on Liberty reserve as a form of digital currency which is not secured as Bitcoin.

Buying Bitcoin in Nigeria & other Africans is very stressful and more like a prepaid option, a buyer has to transfer money to some agents and in return get bitcoin.

BitstakeNG will provide hassle-free exchange for Nigerians with the options to hold Naira like most western exchange that deals with USD.

We are opening a door to all the unknown alternate coins in Nigerian and our journey will begins in few months.

I will entertain some questions if there's any, before logging off.

BitstakeNG
DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:09:19 PM

Hello BCT:
As you might have heard/seen, BitstakeNG is the subsidiary of Bitstake in Nigeria and our goal is to provide a platform that doesn't exist yet to Nigerians which is a real-time trading exchange for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Naira and XBS.

As you might have imagined, Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency in Nigeria after Litecoin and there are no exposure to any other alternate coins especially proof of stake coins which are beneficiary to Africans due to the staking that can help them save and earn more on their coins.

In a Country where paypal is very limited (just opened in Nigeria recently), Nigerians rely on Liberty reserve as a form of digital currency which is not secured as Bitcoin.

Buying Bitcoin in Nigeria & other Africans is very stressful and more like a prepaid option, a buyer has to transfer money to some agents and in return get bitcoin.

BitstakeNG will provide hassle-free exchange for Nigerians with the options to hold Naira like most western exchange that deals with USD.

We are opening a door to all the unknown alternate coins in Nigerian and our journey will begins in few months.

BitstakeNG

A couple of questions:

1. Will you have boots on the ground in Nigeria?

2. Will you be releasing a business plan?

3. Have done any case studies or research in Nigeria?

4. Is there a plan in place to update the website? It is not very professional at the moment. Not that it makes a big difference, because Paycoin has a very professional website and look where they are today? Down 98% and dropping.

Making$$ everyday
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:12:53 PM

You can see the conversation, people don't know anything about POS coins. From the market research, Nigerians will end up buying XBS because it's cheaper than Bitcoin and it will multiply.

The multti-stake concept originated as a way for easy online staking platform for Africans.

BitstakeNG
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:19:53 PM

Hello BCT:

BitstakeNG

A couple of questions:

1. Will you have boots on the ground in Nigeria?
Yes. Support team already established

2. Will you be releasing a business plan?
That already being distributed to potential investors, sorry I cant comment more.

3. Have done any case studies or research in Nigeria?
The team came into the country late Jan this year. To make arrangement with bank officials etc.
There will be two accounts, Current account (checking) and Domiciliary account ( balance are kept in USD/EUR )

4. Is there a plan in place to update the website? It is not very professional at the moment. Not that it makes a big difference, because Paycoin has a very professional website and look where they are today? Down 98% and dropping.
As you know this is a beta site, We are working on a website for bitcoin topic. for example What's Bitcoin? Where to Buy? What's Proof-of-stake?

DrMikefromHashtag

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:20:08 PM

You can see the conversation, people don't know anything about POS coins. From the market research, Nigerians will end up buying XBS because it's cheaper than Bitcoin and it will multiply.

The multti-stake concept originated as a way for easy online staking platform for Africans.

BitstakeNG

The question is:

How are you going to get the Nigerians to use the coins? Will you have an office in Nigeria? Workers, etc...?

Are you planing campaigns, launch parties, will this be word of mouth?

Making$$ everyday
Bitstake (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:31:29 PM

BitstakeNG

The question is:

How are you going to get the Nigerians to use the coins? Will you have an office in Nigeria? Workers, etc...?

Nigerian presence online has grown a lot in the past few years and the best way to connect to Nigerians is through the internet forum. Even GEJ the president https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck maintain a Facebook account himself.

Nairaland and Lindaikeji is the best way to connect to Nigerians though sponsored post and ads.

Most Nigerians will view Bitcoin as scam and our first priority is to educate them.

Networking and connection goes a long way in Nigeria.

As we expand, we will recruit more staff but now there's no need for it.

BitstakeNG

Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:56:49 PM

will i catch ebola from bitstake given it's african connection?!?!

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:39:17 PM

BitstakeNG

The question is:

Nigerian presence online has grown a lot in the past few years and the best way to connect to Nigerians is through the internet forum. Even GEJ the president https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck maintain a Facebook account himself.

Nairaland and Lindaikeji is the best way to connect to Nigerians though sponsored post and ads.

Most Nigerians will view Bitcoin as scam and our first priority is to educate them.

Networking and connection goes a long way in Nigeria.

As we expand, we will recruit more staff but now there's no need for it.

BitstakeNG

Great news
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:40:07 PM

Bot much?

crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:41:09 PM

BitstakeNG
XBS

Phbaby

Activity: 126

©

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:47:47 PM

as for now , please request to bittrex to remove bots !
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: