Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive  (Read 10322 times)
zuril

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:33:10 AM

19ewA3GN15JveReVUHvmbctyLMnzFNN26x 2nd payment Smiley Smiley
Ponzi Game (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:39:17 AM

We have a big pay 1.4 BTC to do and the list will continue going normal. Payments calmed down a bit more should increase soon. I'm campaigning on twitter and elsewhere, help us the more people participating more polls payments are made.
Follow us https://twitter.com/Ponzi_Game
zuril

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:53:30 AM

if I get 3 of the payment, I will pay some more Smiley
19ewA3GN15JveReVUHvmbctyLMnzFNN26x
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:31:41 AM

Will decrease the maximum deposit to 0.5 BTC at a time, reason streamlines the payments and do not cause bottlenecks. Especially when someone makes a great deposit and leave to try their luck at some site that was created today.
I am working on dissemination and to bring more people and mainly show that we are working, I received the question of some that the payments are not automatic. Well scripts fail sometimes terrible way, even had some new sites with payment errors and problems. I just use a table plug that has some problems more or less easy to correct and up until the last time I looked we were second in volume of deposits and payments, and I hope to keep the site for long.
I also have a great idea and I will put it into practice soon.
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:39:05 AM

Sometimes the payments are a little slow but it works.
I've made 5 successful trades so far.

You've been paid 5 times already? 
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:07:51 AM

For some who are asking when will be made the next round of payments. We need more 0.7 BTC and we will do the rest of the outstanding payments. After this the other payments will be faster because they are smaller amounts and I decrease the maximum that can be invested at a time.
We also have the problem of having many similar schemes and some say are automated and thereby being polls.
False information makes no difference if there is no balance you can spend 2-3 days with money stuck to mention here that you know they are being paid. With the other we do not know the situation. WeeklyPonzi came to pass more than 2 days without pay and the NextPonzi this a few hours in the same situation and also will reset the list ie who was not paid lost.
the_game1224

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:10:08 AM

For some who are asking when will be made the next round of payments. We need more 0.7 BTC and we will do the rest of the outstanding payments. After this the other payments will be faster because they are smaller amounts and I decrease the maximum that can be invested at a time.
We also have the problem of having many similar schemes and some say are automated and thereby being polls.
False information makes no difference if there is no balance you can spend 2-3 days with money stuck to mention here that you know they are being paid. With the other we do not know the situation. WeeklyPonzi came to pass more than 2 days without pay and the NextPonzi this a few hours in the same situation and also will reset the list ie who was not paid lost.

How many confirmations do you require before you pay out those funds? 
the_game1224

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:07:04 AM

How many confirmations do you require before you pay out those funds? 

OP PM'd me with an answer really quick, waits 3 confirms.  For those that don't know I was worried because I saw some other sites paying without confirming the funds risking a double spend
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:10:27 AM

With Next Ponzi reseting due to bugs, this is the best remaining ponzi with the most money! But it seems that the payment history isn't updated with the last payments...

Hello hash I'm updating them now. Was seeing good places to do site advertising.
And while for comment soon as the friend up there asked and I answered by PM, all sites even automatic as they say need confirmation of payments they just do not report it. Not to mention that they many not inform the fees they charge I know that this weekly picking up 5% more've seen some sites are charging 10% of each deposit and some are 2-3 days without pay round and also hours. I try to keep in contact with all investors and even have a chat on the site. And some are adopting list of reset which means that if you have not paid. After she just reset you lose.
zuril

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:18:53 AM

With Next Ponzi reseting due to bugs, this is the best remaining ponzi with the most money! But it seems that the payment history isn't updated with the last payments...

Hello hash I'm updating them now. Was seeing good places to do site advertising.
And while for comment soon as the friend up there asked and I answered by PM, all sites even automatic as they say need confirmation of payments they just do not report it. Not to mention that they many not inform the fees they charge I know that this weekly picking up 5% more've seen some sites are charging 10% of each deposit and some are 2-3 days without pay round and also hours. I try to keep in contact with all investors and even have a chat on the site. And some are adopting list of reset which means that if you have not paid. After she just reset you lose.
I like your Ponzi. All very quickly. I hope you will continue to support this project
P.S. Google translate
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:19:24 AM

We're back !!!
I'll send a kiss to CloudFlare !!!!!!!!!
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:32:46 AM

We're back !!!

because new operator launching ponzi every day

protect you site bos

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:37:42 AM

We're back !!!

because new operator launching ponzi every day

protect you site bos

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Man I do not know since yesterday it has occurred and causes many problems and what is worse suspicion of being a scam.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:51:48 AM

We have a big pay 1.4 BTC to do and the list will continue going normal. Payments calmed down a bit more should increase soon. I'm campaigning on twitter and elsewhere, help us the more people participating more polls payments are made.
I cannot seriously believe that there are enough suckers out there that you somehow received over 1.4 BTC from "investors" at one time.

How much of that money is from your own money that you mixed prior to sending to that address?

How many more of these ponzi scams are you personally behind? I know there were recently multiple ponzis that all collapsed at the same time (and were probably all run by the same person)
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:04:26 AM

I cannot seriously believe that there are enough suckers out there that you somehow received over 1.4 BTC from "investors" at one time.

How much of that money is from your own money that you mixed prior to sending to that address?

How many more of these ponzi scams are you personally behind? I know there were recently multiple ponzis that all collapsed at the same time (and were probably all run by the same person)

Friend here is the proof of sending https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/c0c7715f273c4e0d4d34b0fde640108d58b9ede4bfb1fd8bfffc88b3523e9352 of 1.4 BTC

And yesterday before we suffer the DDOS attack and this https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/c2fe922e0cf7f1cc79372c57b43d418b48b61f8ceb052e26b5f03c4700816749 3.5 BTC and receive an investment 2.5BTC

What others are doing ponzis I do not know, just know what is in my. And if you took a moment to read the pages mainly the weekly will see that my deposits are low. Some whales made it heavy deposits which made some delay payments over 2 days.
So as a game and everything has its risk, the gain and large.
What I know and that even with attack problems and some delays are paying and continuing.
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:04:17 AM

BTC Until Next Payout: 0.7 BTC
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:27:22 AM

Why next payout have to wait 0.7BTC when you have a balace of 1.38280162 BTC ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:37:24 AM

Why next payout have to wait 0.7BTC when you have a balace of 1.38280162 BTC ?

Check the table again we have a payment of 1.4 to still make an investor and want to perform other minor payments to be missing a few receive.
Ponzi Game (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:21:05 AM

Good evening to those who are. See you in a few!
Shortblade

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:45:48 AM

When Ponzi wakes up, he will payout the 1.4BTC that is still somewhere in the middle of the list.
After this the chain will start flowing again.
This is why he changed the maximum deposit to 0.5BTC because the 1BTC investments slow everything down for everyone.

This guy always pays.
He does everything manually that's why there are no payouts for the moment because he's a sleep.

Don't be afraid to invest, he's an honest guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: