Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 03:23:33 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive  (Read 10326 times)
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:34:23 PM

My doge investment never showed up - nor paid (yet)
tx id: 4b6d7d9bda582150b88862392200de9a3d9b5d880e68636577ecaa78f12c4f3c

Hello friend send me a PM with your address dogecoin I'll check and found error sending already do.

I got them, thanks!  Cool

Creede I found your deposit in dogecoin and performed his payment now.

Had another deposit in dogecoin 220 Doge, as the minimum value of deposit and 20,000 Doge this amount was returned to the address you sent.

Crap I didnt even realize you could do doge too  Cheesy
Icicle2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:15:43 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 09:27:19 PM by Icicle2

Goodmornig on blockchain ( https://blockchain.info/address/1QB5cSvnWFQiEUV6ojx6sYEFkeRYKNFmBx)
I see a Final Balance of 1.61080162 BTC is that right ?

That's what I see for a final balance.  Isn't that enough to pay out the 1.4BTC and get things moving again?
I think maybe people are waiting to see if that gets paid out before depositing again?

To answer your doubts. Why worry about all depositors and especially those applicants. I want to pay not only the 1.4 BTC, but also smaller too. Even why taking two big investors, we see that are the ones that make smaller deposits that are keeping the turnover of the site.
As this explained the due date varies by the amount of deposits being made, if we are getting somewhere around 2-3 BTC time each payment would not take more than 15-20 minutes with the new maximum of 0.5BTC of deposit. What I see and that a great competition of ponzis, and I repeat it or not automated it makes no difference. I follow the other pages and I see big problems and delays even getting many deposits and volume.

Thank you for the answer.
The problem is if you are going to not pay whoever the 1.4BTC in the order it should have been who is to say that you will not choose to skip over my .07BTC payment when its my order in the queue?
Also those big depositors make it so you can pay a lot more people so for you to skip paying them and pay others does not encourage other big depositors to join in.  
Do you understand how this is really bad?

Well exactly.

I have not been paid even though other people later in the queue have been paid. I had one tiny correct payment, one tiny wrong payment and the rest are missing, despite several PM and using chat on the site.

If I get paid, I'll update this.

17spMRMFBounE17ZD8dL3Xrzr98bjFwVPK

No more BTC from me, or from anyone else, till I get paid.
tichwich85

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:07:13 PM

We gotta get this rolling again, started nice but deposits slowed down...
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:39:38 PM

We gotta get this rolling again, started nice but deposits slowed down...

Deposited once got paid, put 10 bucks back in, no dice for over 24 hours... Choosy payments 

14G1BNTjVEozZ6RUdquZkYkzjCezmLkGpU
traxx187

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:43:51 AM

you guys still up

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
Shortblade

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:17:49 AM

yes
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:33:53 AM

I think the OP is sleeping now, this site have manual payment, from the blockchain I saw that there are 1.81 BTC on balance.

This means that as soon he will back the payment will start again!

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:44:22 AM

I think the OP is sleeping now, this site have manual payment, from the blockchain I saw that there are 1.81 BTC on balance.

This means that as soon he will back the payment will start again!

true...he has always paid out at this time.
McKnight

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:16:31 AM

This is a good ponzi i've been paid out,  we need to help him promote it and gain trust after Cryptodouble let most of us down!
Put a link in your forum signatures and tell your friends about it.... This ponzi is far better than most of them out there because you can see the list of investors and there is No weekly resets

Link to payment history and investors http://ponzigame.pw/payment-history/

Have fun  Smiley
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:49:34 PM

I think soon the payment will start again new investor upcoming !!!

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
the_game1224

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:22:36 PM

Seeing lots of action in the blockchain but the 1.4BTC has still not been paid out.
What is going on OP seems pretty dishonest to not pay the 1.4BTC to that investor first.

Also my .07 payout was skipped over
the_game1224

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:23:13 PM

Seeing lots of action in the blockchain but the 1.4BTC has still not been paid out.
What is going on OP seems pretty dishonest to not pay the 1.4BTC to that investor first.

Also my .07 payout was skipped over

Here is the link if you want to watch and see the balance
https://blockchain.info/address/1QB5cSvnWFQiEUV6ojx6sYEFkeRYKNFmBx

McKnight

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:30:09 PM

Maybe the 1.4BTC belongs to him!  I can't see anyone else complaining about it, my 0.05 was also skipped
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:35:50 PM

Maybe the 1.4BTC belongs to him!  I can't see anyone else complaining about it, my 0.05 was also skipped

No it is mine. 
Address 1EVssmccqXYLyKmCpxYPzdnM8jibBGRY1T

Pm'd him a day and a half ago and he told me that I needed to stay calm and he was going to start going down the list in order.
I haven't posted since then to give him a chance to make good on his word. That hasn't happened.

There is enough balance to pay me now and I will update this post when I am paid.
Until he makes this right he is nothing more than a liar.
McKnight

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:42:04 PM

No it is mine. 

Pm'd him a day and a half ago and he told me that I needed to stay calm and he was going to start going down the list in order.
I haven't posted since then to give him a chance to make good on his word. That hasn't happened.

There is enough balance to pay me now and I will update this post when I am paid.

Well i hope you get paid, and i totally agree that payments should be in the listed order. I think this guy runs a few Ponzi's. I've had a good look around and think he might own this one also http://btc-pyramid.com
truth_

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:54:21 PM

No it is mine. 

Well i hope you get paid, and i totally agree that payments should be in the listed order. I think this guy runs a few Ponzi's. I've had a good look around and think he might own this one also http://btc-pyramid.com

Ok so he just pulled a total scum move and has updated the website to say that I was paid yet I was not as you can see from the blockchain.

If he makes this right I will update to say so.

the_game1224

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:03:34 PM

No it is mine. 

Ok so he just pulled a total scum move and has updated the website to say that I was paid yet I was not as you can see from the blockchain.

If he makes this right I will update to say so.

Wow that is bad. Angry
tichwich85

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:30:24 PM

My best guess is that the btc that remain in The wallet are the fees collected.
truth_

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:32:31 PM

So these sites deposit in each other and they are the same person.
ponzigame.pw     https://blockchain.info/address/1QB5cSvnWFQiEUV6ojx6sYEFkeRYKNFmBx
ponzicrypto.com     https://blockchain.info/address/17CHYtK4ko13Wdd2n6x86u7QhKpeYqa9Pb

OP owes me 1.4 BTC from ponzigame.pw as he skipped over me in the list to pay others with smaller amounts and marked mine as paid even thought the blockchain says different.
If he pays me as he should have I will update this post to let everyone know.   Address 1EVssmccqXYLyKmCpxYPzdnM8jibBGRY1T
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:20:00 PM

So these sites deposit in each other and they are the same person.
ponzigame.pw     https://blockchain.info/address/1QB5cSvnWFQiEUV6ojx6sYEFkeRYKNFmBx
ponzicrypto.com     https://blockchain.info/address/17CHYtK4ko13Wdd2n6x86u7QhKpeYqa9Pb

OP owes me 1.4 BTC from ponzigame.pw as he skipped over me in the list to pay others with smaller amounts and marked mine as paid even thought the blockchain says different.
If he pays me as he should have I will update this post to let everyone know.   Address 1EVssmccqXYLyKmCpxYPzdnM8jibBGRY1T

It seems that OP used money from investors to invest in ponzicrypto! I've got all my payments back though...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: