Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ponzigame.pw | 140% Return | + 30 BTC payment | No list of reset all receive  (Read 10307 times)
McKnight

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:02:47 PM

I had a payout on this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923002.0  (200%)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:04:39 PM

I chat with op of ponzigame.pw and he tell me this words:

" warn everyone on our page that will be making the payments this afternoon as the balance I am raising other sites are being paid. I find this a good way to not rely on deposits to make payments investors"

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
McKnight

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:18:39 PM

www.ponzicrypto.com much bettter than this site.
the links at the top of that site don't work.......
CIREprot

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:18:57 PM

" warn everyone on our page that will be making the payments this afternoon as the balance I am raising other sites are being paid. I find this a good way to not rely on deposits to make payments investors"

that would be nice!
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:29:48 PM

Investing in ponzi to pay ponzi investors: Ponziception!
zuril

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:11:03 PM

19ewA3GN15JveReVUHvmbctyLMnzFNN26x nothing has come (((
Why on the website are paid?Huh on blockchain operation also no
Google translate
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:21:27 PM

The "FAQ" and "Contact" work for me. Only the "Play" doesn't.

McKnight

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:32:21 PM

The "FAQ" and "Contact" work for me. Only the "Play" doesn't.
thats strange, they don't wonk at all on firefox, but on IE they still dont work but they light up. weird..... not tried it on chrome
McKnight

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:20:06 PM

Looks like the chain is moving again, i've just been paid https://blockchain.info/tx-index/40be452414507faa2c8af8be24ccb0615a5c543f0f92327d03eb0e30d6c913ff
brizio71

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:52:49 PM

He is not correct person, he have the money and don't pay in correct order, pay just the smallest !!!!

I was the first on the queue since yesterday, I wrote I'm many times and he never answer me !!!

my investment is this one :

176Ui2JZjN6MbSuFjN3y1QiZnqC8r6CVBm   Bitcoin   0.15 BTC   0.21   Processing

Manu fake ponzi are there !!!!

Please don't do it any other investment on this ponzi until he pay in correct list order

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

dekis

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:13:03 PM

It looks that he investing deposited btc in other ponzi autoponzi.com -> 1Auto1e7tDgbKM9A4RbJHYHDHYGnQcewYD
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:15:27 PM

It looks that he investing deposited btc in other ponzi autoponzi.com -> 1Auto1e7tDgbKM9A4RbJHYHDHYGnQcewYD

He already did in ponzicrypto.com!
brizio71

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:16:41 PM

Ok but I don't understand we he does pay, he have more than 1BTC available for made payment

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

likeBTC1990

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:23:34 PM

All are being paid as'm getting funds. No use zero the wallet and leave 10 people without receiving. I started paying the smallest and the largest'm paying now. Your payment will be paid 0.21BTC believe that at most one hour here.
If you look you will see that I have already paid more than 0.5 BTC today pending and I want to finish all until dawn and continue with the active site, I did not run away with the money I'm here struggling to pay everyone and that and the way I found to generate funds and this working. I ask that patience will soon normalize list and will create a fund to guarantee all payments.
brizio71

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:27:38 PM

All are being paid as'm getting funds. No use zero the wallet and leave 10 people without receiving. I started paying the smallest and the largest'm paying now. Your payment will be paid 0.21BTC believe that at most one hour here.
If you look you will see that I have already paid more than 0.5 BTC today pending and I want to finish all until dawn and continue with the active site, I did not run away with the money I'm here struggling to pay everyone and that and the way I found to generate funds and this working. I ask that patience will soon normalize list and will create a fund to guarantee all payments.

I hope so because I'm tired of to loose moner on scam ponzi like btc-pyramid or worldponzi and many other that disappear after few hours !!!

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

brizio71

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:11:01 PM

The fund are arrived  !!!

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:44:34 PM

I deposited 0.2 BTC as well 3 days ago and never got paid back, the website shows i'm paid but i haven't been paid !

https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/0a2fa9c265f82ca1acb6319f8f926a51e44a13899ac9e1f0ac3e5b3f95de78c1

There is no payment at all on my address or other address above 0.2 BTC after this deposit
zuril

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:52:01 AM

He, too, I do not pay
If he pays me as he should have I will update this post to let everyone know.   Address 19ewA3GN15JveReVUHvmbctyLMnzFNN26x
brizio71

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:52:08 AM

He is a big liar, are two days that he tell me (Here and on private chat too) that I will be pay in few hours and never happen !!!

Don't trust him anymore, he have paid the very small amount of investment without follow the order list.

I'm tired of this kind of lier and scammer !

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

McKnight

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:43:43 AM

He paid me yesterday 0.05, but i won't re-invest because he should be paying people in the correct order, something not right about this ponzi!!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: