Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL returned money for preorder (ASIC minirig - 30.000$) [solved]  (Read 9914 times)
ice_chill

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2012, 08:26:25 PM

And what to do now? BFL doesn't return money already 10 days (from my enquiry) ... Smells like a fraud...

The company can usually take up to 14 days to return the money in Europe, especially when such large sums are involved, don't know what time frame they have in America.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BFL

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2012, 09:37:10 PM

For what it's worth to the forum community, the refund had been processed prior to Barracuda's post today and he was notified.  

If anyone is waiting for a customer service request to be processed, please have the confidence to know that you will be taken care of as we progress through the email requests.  Sending an additional email every day makes it more difficult on the CS staff.

Butterfly Labs  -  www.butterflylabs.com  -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
psilan

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 06:15:13 AM

You should set up an auto-reply. This will cut down on quite a few emails coming in.

dip
Barracuda (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 11:16:08 AM

For what it's worth to the forum community, the refund had been processed prior to Barracuda's post today and he was notified.  

If anyone is waiting for a customer service request to be processed, please have the confidence to know that you will be taken care of as we progress through the email requests.  Sending an additional email every day makes it more difficult on the CS staff.

Refung received.
SkRRJyTC
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 01:16:42 PM

About how long is this email queue?  I sent an email to office@butterflylabs.com on 07/10/2012 and havent heard back.  Was this the correct email to send CS requests?
testerx

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 03:08:12 AM

About how long is this email queue?  I sent an email to office@butterflylabs.com on 07/10/2012 and havent heard back.  Was this the correct email to send CS requests?
It took them about 2-3 days at a time when I was corresponding with them, which can be kinda nerve wracking when you're talking about sending thousands and thousands of dollars but they have eventually replied to all my e-mails to date.  And my friend (who's mines) received his single as promised last time so it's not like they're some fly by night.  Of course it could all be one very long and complex con but that's extremely unlikely, if you lose your money it's more likely that something technical gets screwed up.
vandordeak

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:39:19 PM

It took them about 2-3 days at a time when I was corresponding with them, which can be kinda nerve wracking when you're talking about sending thousands and thousands of dollars but they have eventually replied to all my e-mails to date.  And my friend (who's mines) received his single as promised last time so it's not like they're some fly by night.  Of course it could all be one very long and complex con but that's extremely unlikely, if you lose your money it's more likely that something technical gets screwed up.

I contacted BFL on 24th of June by email, over 3 weeks ago and no reply yet whatsoever. I also put a post up here to get their atention but nothing. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90337.0 Very frustrating even if I  know some peolpe got responded fairly. Definintely not me......
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: