Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HANSA use third party escrow to holding PoJ coins?
Okay - 14 (70%)
Nope - 3 (15%)
waever dont care - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HANSA] ★NEW★ First Auto-Verification Payment coin ★BOUNTIES  (Read 17223 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:37:17 AM

Think i found someone for Wordpress, Prestashop and WooCommerce. Smiley
Good job  Wink
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hansacoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 02:58:35 PM

I have made a site to replace the orignal HansaCoin Website  Shocked , hansacoin . tk (remove the space in between)  Grin

I just need the PaperWallet, BlockChain Explorer, Rich List Sources, BTW Where is it ?  Huh
Please release the links and although the HansaCoin Website Bounty was there but unpaid, my address is: Ec787mp1rLBBnxLKXqihDLgqJgEyXayrh2

If accepted, PM the FTP Credentials (AFTER TOTAL DEVELOPMENT, WILL INFORM)
If rejected, please at least donate  Cry , I have put in my heart and soul in this website

If you want to know, my name is Ahmad A Kazi, I am from India and I am 11

P.S.: DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY BINARIES FROM HANSACOIN . TK WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM hansacoin, THE DEV
Hello there.
Your page looks nice and some way maybe better than current, but.
Website Job is marked ready, so I can't double give that bounty to you.

If you mean, you want this code will replace original website, I can't do that because of update support is already in agreement.

But, if you want to running hansacoin.tk like alternative homepage.
I will ask if community will accept to give extra bountyreward for your hard job and domain registeration.

I will publish PaperWallet, BlockChain Explorer, Rich List Sources asap.
All code will be opensource under MIT licence.

Running BlockChain Explorer and Rich List, you will need to running hansa wallet in your webserver.
is that possible on your server?
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:23:57 PM

Details for Auto-Verification projects. (explorer project, client side project, Shopping cart payment plugin projects)
Project details   
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:23:45 AM

HANSA Blockexplorer, richlist and wallet generator are available download from homepage.
All HANSA projects will be published for whole crypto community.
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 12:26:12 PM

*FYI -  Added another Fixed Diff Port on ManhattanMine. Updated the getting started page.
http://hansa.manhattanmine.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:13:30 AM

http://www.sab.co.za/sablimited/content/en/sab-hansa
http://hansapilsener.co.za/index.php
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:54:42 AM

We have own car and now own beer.
Sweet Cheesy
doeboy1023

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:56:25 PM

@Hansacoin  If everyone is making a big stink about the PoJ coins...why don't you hire an escrow service to hold and dole out the coins as needed. This will aliviate investors/exchanges fears of a giant dump and disappear act on your part...I'm not saying I think you will, just saying it has to be in the back of everyones mind. Maybe try Placebo, he's done some escrows for some recent ICO's.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:01:34 AM

@Hansacoin  If everyone is making a big stink about the PoJ coins...why don't you hire an escrow service to hold and dole out the coins as needed. This will aliviate investors/exchanges fears of a giant dump and disappear act on your part...I'm not saying I think you will, just saying it has to be in the back of everyones mind. Maybe try Placebo, he's done some escrows for some recent ICO's.
I can take escrow holding coins and sharing bounties when job is done, if HANSA community want that.
Need to look what it will cost and can we pay with coins.

What other one think about that?
Should we vote or is it enaf if we yell in here.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:04:26 AM

@Hansacoin  If everyone is making a big stink about the PoJ coins...why don't you hire an escrow service to hold and dole out the coins as needed. This will aliviate investors/exchanges fears of a giant dump and disappear act on your part...I'm not saying I think you will, just saying it has to be in the back of everyones mind. Maybe try Placebo, he's done some escrows for some recent ICO's.
I can take escrow holding coins and sharing bounties when job is done, if HANSA community want that.

escrow is good idea it will increase faith in you
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:08:52 AM

Okay, now:
+2 escrow
  0 no need
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:10:23 AM

Okay, now:
+2 escrow
  0 no need

cast your vote to Smiley
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:21:19 AM

Okay, now:
+2 escrow
  0 no need

cast your vote to Smiley
HANSA Poll (Top on the page):
Question:    Should HANSA use third party escrow to holding PoJ coins?
Give your vote.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:54:27 AM

I will vote; dont care  Wink
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

I'd say it's a good idea. Might also boost the value a bit, if people know there aren't suddenly going to be a large number of dev-dumped coins. Those who trust you as a dev will already be sure of that, but those who don't won't no matter what you say to try and convince them; so escrow is the best way.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:01:45 AM

Okay. Seems like we put PoJ coins to escrow account.
I understand that well, and it is fine for me.
Hope this will give more trust for investing HANSA project.

johnty82

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:22:05 AM

Okay, now:
+2 escrow
  0 no need

cast your vote to Smiley
HANSA Poll (Top on the page):
Question:    Should HANSA use third party escrow to holding PoJ coins?
Give your vote.

Which escrow you use is as important as using it. There are escrow with years of providing the service without problems, and other new escrow providers who don't have much of a reputation to lose if they do anything wrong.
hayan

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 12:05:05 PM

Placebo seems to have a lot of respect, though he mostly does ICO escrows. But he may be willing to do this; and as an extra he'll promote the coin for you too.
hansacoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:23:06 PM

Placebo seems to have a lot of respect, though he mostly does ICO escrows. But he may be willing to do this; and as an extra he'll promote the coin for you too.
I will contact him as well.
escrow will need to accept HANSA for salary.
I will open new extra bounty job for that.
hayan

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 02:03:51 PM

I will contact him as well.
escrow will need to accept HANSA for salary.
I will open new extra bounty job for that.

IIRC, his fee is 0.4BTC, and that includes pretty hard promotion of your coin as well as escrow service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: