Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think you were scammed by GAW? Tell Ars Technica  (Read 14494 times)
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:37:05 PM

GAW is a scum organization run by scumbags preying on the greedy and gullible. He will be going to jail but the law takes time to do its thing.

To the Gawtards - everybody pray to the Man.

Well that makes you look both intelligent and well intentioned.

Or I'm being sarcastic. I'll let you decide with your powerful and well read intellect.

Like I said...scum..

SEC is a coming. Just like I predicted. Not just after the Dear Leader but after his underlinings and including forum Mods. They are scrubbing at a fever pitch now but it is too late.

Intellect...you decide:

https://coinfire.cf/2015/01/19/sec-investigation-of-gaw-miners-underway/

Oh yeah baby, I feel the hate. How's your blood pressure? Wink Hateraid more Mr. "...scum.." Hahahahaha!

Blood pressure is fine. I do not hate this guy. Not worth the energy. That does not change the fact that the scumminess oozes from him and his legion of Gawtards.

I'll let the rest of the world decide. Your single opinion is just that.

And 881 pages of more opinions with over 99% agreeing with me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

Apparently the SEC doesn't:

I'm trying to digest all of this with the coin fire article. Before we break open a bottle of Champaign, Is there any chance of inaccuracies? or is there any facts to support the "facts" as described in the article? Just playing the devils advocate for a moment, as we all know there is and will be skepticism from many fronts until we read or see more on the investigation if we can dare call it that. I guess I am waiting to see more than the snippets posted in article... albeit well written. Just hope its all accurate and true  Wink

PS: ok, Don't throw eggs at me lol

Absolutely,

No one should open a bottle. This is going to be a long running thing and will take time. This is merely the beginning. They have documents they are putting together to determine if it warrants any sort of major investigation.

One of our sources even ended with a remark that now is the time to submit information or else more resources won't be spent on this.

We hope to bring more of the document in the future. Right now the bulk of it is just things people have sent in. That said some of them have been given directly to our sources so we are trying to be careful about what we release in the meantime.

I like how coinfire doesn't agree with the statement made by the SEC by attempting to give no credence to his "sources". Guess they don't like their "sources" opinion on the matter either. Wonder where that's going to take them...

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:43:49 PM

881 pages of opinions all written by not more than 20 people while GAW's customers can be counted in thousands. A nice hater lounge you have there, full of newbies posting memes all day Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:54:37 PM

881 pages of opinions all written by not more than 20 people while GAW's customers can be counted in thousands. A nice hater lounge you have there, full of newbies posting memes all day Cheesy

Another thrilling, heart pounding and brilliant comment by none other than our very own "Paul Revere".

I can't wait for your next novel.

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:05:28 PM

Another thrilling, heart pounding and brilliant comment by none other than our very own "Paul Revere".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:18:03 PM

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:03:58 PM

Man, I already read this, and I paid 19.95 + 2.95 shipping. What a rip. Sad I'm never buying another one of your works again, very unsatisfied.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 10:14:16 PM

Man, I already read this, and I paid 19.95 + 2.95 shipping. What a rip. Sad I'm never buying another one of your works again, very unsatisfied.

It isn't the first time you expected something to be worth $20, is it?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:18:59 PM

If his book is 20 dollars, I pay 20 dollars. But his book sucks, it's the same work he did 3 years ago with a different cover. Typical pump and dump tactic used on just about every crypto currency.

Something you should be very familiar with.

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:35:55 PM

If his book is 20 dollars, I pay 20 dollars. But his book sucks, it's the same work he did 3 years ago with a different cover. Typical pump and dump tactic used on just about every crypto currency.

I guess the fictional stories I am outlining based on this GAWdawful stockpile of juicy material will not be on your bookshelf then.  Cry However, if this story plays out the way that logic, math, and history say it likely will and there is an arrest/suicide/murder involved, then the actual true story might make for a salable made for TV movie and you can catch it after Ow My Balls when you are done Batin'!

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:38:29 PM

I guess the fictional stories I am outlining based on this GAWdawful stockpile of juicy material will not be on your bookshelf then.  Cry However, if this story plays out the way that logic, math, and history say it likely will and there is an arrest/suicide/murder involved, then the actual true story might make for a salable made for TV movie and you can catch it after Ow My Balls when you are done Batin'!

Fictional is correct. Your true nature knows yourself better that you think it does.

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:40:00 PM

I am afraid you have lost me here, old chap.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 10:40:25 PM

I'm sorry, who's pumping and who's dumping what and why should I be familiar with something like that? You lost me there.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:05:50 PM

so much confusion. smh.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:00:31 AM

Wow another GAW thread to read whoopee!  Cheesy lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:22:15 AM

I smell a buttgeek.
I can not believe this shill shirt seller still has FAITH in Josh, Lol.
Hopefully bubba and enimo can share some information with ARS.
This GAWSCAM will end soon.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:16:36 AM

Ars published an article:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/bitcoin-startup-gaw-miners-reportedly-under-sec-investigation/

Hashtalk condemns:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/29807

GAW CTO missing:

http://i.snag.gy/NpIhg.jpg
(was: http://snag.gy/uBxbf.jpg )
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:43:16 AM

If I add up all the hateraid brains on this thread, would I get barely half a brain?

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:51:59 AM

If I add up all the hateraid brains on this thread, would I get barely half a brain?

Typical shill behavior. Attack the messenger when you have no argument to counter the message. We win and you lose. Deal with it.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:56:02 AM

I doubt you can add, otherwise you wouldn't be shilling for a business that claims 10-15k new customers per day and 100k total - so GAW has been in business for about 10 days?

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/01/bitcoin-startup-gaw-miners-reportedly-under-sec-investigation/

Garza told Ars that GAW made “over $1 million in sales our first month,” adding that within a few months, “we leveled at $60 million to $80 million per year.”

He claimed the company has 100,000 customers at present, with “10,000 to 15,000 new accounts per day.”
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:18:59 AM

Typical shill behavior. Attack the messenger when you have no argument to counter the message. We win and you lose. Deal with it.

It's not my fault you cannot read cointwats own admission. The argument is already over, you lost, have a beer and get over yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: