Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:36:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-pyramid.com - The unique ponzi with a backup wallet of 300 btc.  (Read 9487 times)
BTC-Pyramid-Ponzi (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:09:35 PM

Hello all, very sorry for delay. We ending the maintenance today and the site are full automatic now.
The pending transactions alread started to be refunded, as we have too much transaction since the last 2 days please expect at max 24-48 hours to receive you refund.

All new bets now will added automatic into our database, and the payout will be automatic too.

Thanks for trust in our program.
To get your refund please make these steps:

email to: refund@btc-pyramid.com
on subject put your TX ID.

We will analyse if you already got paid, if all is correct and you don't get paid, we will refund the btc.

Thanks
Now you an online Ponzi , I hope you want to refund my BTC nohttps://blockchain.info/tx/e055c6b810c70212164e349e5f5722319902a3f0adf109fa452ee31c12e110cfw
I ' send you  email with the subject: TX ID
and send to refund@btc-pyramid.com
no reply until now !

Please sent the tx hash id to our email refund@btc-pyramid.com, we promise you will receive your refund the fast we can. It can delay some time but you will receive, please have a little patience.

Thanks.
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:13:10 PM

Hello all, very sorry for delay. We ending the maintenance today and the site are full automatic now.
The pending transactions alread started to be refunded, as we have too much transaction since the last 2 days please expect at max 24-48 hours to receive you refund.

All new bets now will added automatic into our database, and the payout will be automatic too.

We will analyse if you already got paid, if all is correct and you don't get paid, we will refund the btc.

Thanks
Now you an online Ponzi , I hope you want to refund my BTC nohttps://blockchain.info/tx/e055c6b810c70212164e349e5f5722319902a3f0adf109fa452ee31c12e110cfw
no reply until now !

Please sent the tx hash id to our email refund@btc-pyramid.com, we promise you will receive your refund the fast we can. It can delay some time but you will receive, please have a little patience.

Thanks.
so at least you have to reply to my email > . <
I had sent to the email id hash tx refund@btc-pyramid.com no reply at all

BTC-Pyramid-Ponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:15:57 PM

I send 0.1 btc lets see if i get it back  Smiley
I simply don't believe you. Either you are an alt of the OP or you are a total asshole who invested in a ponzi when you already know that its a scam.

I SEND YOU EMAIL at 4:50  YOU DO NOT REPLY TO HER AT ALL
FAST REFUND BTC ME
IF YOU ARE RELIABLE REFUND NOW !!
https://blockchain.info/tx/e055c6b810c70212164e349e5f5722319902a3f0adf109fa452ee31c12e110cf
PONZI please refund my BTC now !
Don't expect to get your money back now. You should have been careful before throwing money on ponzi.

Stellar69 sorry, but you lose anything with us? or are someone that have pleasure in call the others as scam??

I see on your last post you only have the words "scam", man talk something positive. If you don't like ponzi, dont read the posts about them.

I have people that bet and waiting the refund and no one are calling us scam.
sdox

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:16:23 PM

Thanks.
I sent tx id to this email, please refund.
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:20:36 PM

I send 0.1 btc lets see if i get it back  Smiley
I simply don't believe you. Either you are an alt of the OP or you are a total asshole who invested in a ponzi when you already know that its a scam.

I SEND YOU EMAIL at 4:50  YOU DO NOT REPLY TO HER AT ALL
FAST REFUND BTC ME
IF YOU ARE RELIABLE REFUND NOW !!
https://blockchain.info/tx/e055c6b810c70212164e349e5f5722319902a3f0adf109fa452ee31c12e110cf
PONZI please refund my BTC now !
Don't expect to get your money back now. You should have been careful before throwing money on ponzi.

Stellar69 sorry, but you lose anything with us? or are someone that have pleasure in call the others as scam??

I see on your last post you only have the words "scam", man talk something positive. If you don't like ponzi, dont read the posts about them.

I have people that bet and waiting the refund and no one are calling us scam.
I hope fraud and Ponzi not immediately return our funds

BTC-Pyramid-Ponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:22:30 PM

Thanks
no reply until now !

Thanks.

Hi Alvin, with sure you will receive our reply when we send your refund. If you sent the email to refund@btc-pyramid.com, we sure receive it and it on our queue to be processed..

thanks
Shurik77

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:29:29 PM

I do not believe it is a liar a word until it is returned to our previous deposits!
All day he went to fiction stories with a bad developer? I think this guy is not more than 12 years, he thinks we're suckers, though he ran all been stupid when-with only 8 Bitcoin, back to finish off the suckers Grin
Man enough to fool us - you have "Backup Balance: 300.00001 BTC" that you guarantee that will be used for reparation !!! so please use them at last!
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:33:18 PM

why do people willingly invest in a ponzi

Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:35:25 PM

Thanks
no reply until now !

Thanks.

Hi Alvin, with sure you will receive our reply when we send your refund. If you sent the email to refund@btc-pyramid.com, we sure receive it and it on our queue to be processed..

thanks
you have the funds to the reserve fund 300 BTC why not use it to restore our funds immediately ?

bairpunya

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:42:55 PM

BTC-Pyramid-Ponzi
please refund my bitcoin i was send email

https://blockchain.info/tx/c3ac7051fc3b71502bd369f05985f43dab9c491b67db8495dea41efc08497ef5

TQ Before Smiley
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:50:13 PM

Uhhm, I don't think they will ever return your coins to you. Before doing such a risky decision, next time think twice. There are no legit ponzis anywhere. You'll just end up getting burned in hopes of gaining more than what you have.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:51:56 PM

I do not believe it is a liar a word until it is returned to our previous deposits!
All day he went to fiction stories with a bad developer? I think this guy is not more than 12 years, he thinks we're suckers, though he ran all been stupid when-with only 8 Bitcoin, back to finish off the suckers Grin
Man enough to fool us - you have "Backup Balance: 300.00001 BTC" that you guarantee that will be used for reparation !!! so please use them at last!

Don't believe in such nonsense. If they have that much, then why are they going to ask others to take part in their ponzi? False promises. Never trust anyone but yourself when it comes to money.
filmguru

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:01:58 PM

3 day payment and look forward to nothing.
It's a scam. Cheater villain.

Let's be dirty!
Then whack legally.
Many take care of denunciation.
The relative lawyer, he can help.

https://blockchain.info/hu/tx/a85a36c02e32709d9af6dde5d8b7b5e5d2fbaa4f8a59f6a8ee04d33c812d7b97
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:09:47 PM

most of these "testimonials" are from new accounts with horrible english, any legitimate users should stay away
BTC-Pyramid-Ponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:13:16 PM

Ohh iam 12 years and you lose 2 btc to me? no my friend, you are on the first on my queue i will refund. dont worry.

I dont will touch on my 300 btc now, at last moment i will use it, not now. i get them when btc worth $600 and more. but sure i will refund your btc and hope you will get there talk about it.

thanks
BTC-Pyramid-Ponzi (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:22:57 PM

I open this ponzi to win btc and not to lose, sure i dont understading btc daemon bitcoind, so we contract one fucker programer that suck us. i dont will lose 8 btc too easy. But if i lose, sure i will use my backup wallet to quit the refund and solve the problem. Watch and see.

You think i am a monkey? in just 3 hours my site get more that one ponzi with month dont get, i have a good strategy. withing 3 hours i get 0.78 btc fee honestly, but this problem happen Sad.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:25:46 PM

I'm ( better  "we are" )still  waiting the signed message from this address :  1BAbb5LuAMBbZ57MSTHDJbMvNuaPW4ytKi

Thanks for the attention , at least prove  you are not a liar.

redsn0w
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:29:02 PM

I open this ponzi to win btc and not to lose, sure i dont understading btc daemon bitcoind, so we contract one fucker programer that suck us. i dont will lose 8 btc too easy. But if i lose, sure i will use my backup wallet to quit the refund and solve the problem. Watch and see.

You think i am a monkey? in just 3 hours my site get more that one ponzi with month dont get, i have a good strategy. withing 3 hours i get 0.78 btc fee honestly, but this problem happen Sad.

Your website is now a shortage of funds to buy a deposit which is still waiting
funds are only 0099
and now btc-pyramid.com not running
https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PYRAMid5JPLxF9UJMsFdGpTaqEcfrCh3F

Shurik77

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:30:09 PM

BTC-Pyramid-Ponzi - When you will respect us? if you want to revive the project, then it requires only 8 Bitcoin - it's a drop in the sea of your 300 Bitcoins! and they have in 1200?  Shocked
Stop making us fools! Makes a refund and wait projects restart our new investments or hide forever with your website and do not waste our time.
We, investors do not give revive the pyramid without the return on investment. waiting for payment
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:31:57 PM

Your website is now a shortage of funds to buy a deposit which is still waiting
funds are only 0099
and now btc-pyramid.com not running
https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PYRAMid5JPLxF9UJMsFdGpTaqEcfrCh3F

I think you don't know how a ponzi scheme work :

"A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business."

Sourcehttp://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm

It is obviously then at the start he will pay you , but at the end he will scam you for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: