Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [resolved] IronMarvel Account got hacked!!!  (Read 4280 times)
IronMarvel2 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:51:50 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 10:27:14 AM by IronMarvel2

My Account got hacked about 30 min ago!!!
Do not trade with IronMarvel!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=176914

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:13:50 AM

Called it.

can you sign the following message from this address 1ADTYgpibx6s8ri4mPm8Y9NbzNfH2L5ffj
Code:
IronMarvel2 is reporting that his account IronMarvel was hacked today is 13 jan 2014 and quickseller requested this message

edit: the post with the address was found here and is only a week old however it should at least show something.

Do you happen to be using a GMX email address?
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:27:32 AM

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <account> has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to <email>. The current date is <date>.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
<insert address here>
<insert signature here>
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: ...
OR
I sent that address to someone in a PM with PM ID#...

PM that to theymos and he may be able to recover your account

{ BitSpill }
IronMarvel2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:29:20 AM

Called it.

can you sign the following message from this address 1ADTYgpibx6s8ri4mPm8Y9NbzNfH2L5ffj
Code:
IronMarvel2 is reporting that his account IronMarvel was hacked today is 13 jan 2014 and quickseller requested this message

edit: the post with the address was found here and is only a week old however it should at least show something.

Yes, I can sign this:

IGpiQkseqnVfUe9dALmquNLvJF/dStHxb/behw/bXdtbfm/P3HAAL7PzXAvOOG62WiysgFYs5myOL+ZVFJfviC4=

Yes, I use gmx mail address.
I already wrote a pm to theymos to give back control, or to ban the account until this is solved.
Do not trade with him!

BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:37:14 AM

Called it.

Code:

Yes, I can sign this:

IGpiQkseqnVfUe9dALmquNLvJF/dStHxb/behw/bXdtbfm/P3HAAL7PzXAvOOG62WiysgFYs5myOL+ZVFJfviC4=

Yes, I use gmx mail address.
I already wrote a pm to theymos to give back control, or to ban the account until this is solved.
Do not trade with him!
The message verified. However the post was from only a ~week ago, so who knows.

A lot of accounts with GMX email addresses attached to them have been hacked recently. I sent a suggestion to theymos as to how this could be prevented when I let him know that akka's account was hacked however it doesn't appear it has been implemented nor have I heard back from him about it.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:56:02 AM

Interesting PM... lol

{ BitSpill }
IronMarvel2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:56:46 AM

I posted new pictures of my just received physical bitcoin from WoodCollector a couple hours ago.
This should proof, that I was in control of my account by than.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900835.msg10139554#msg10139554

WoodCollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:55:37 PM

I posted new pictures of my just received physical bitcoin from WoodCollector a couple hours ago.
This should proof, that I was in control of my account by than.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900835.msg10139554#msg10139554

Iron was in control of his account at the time the pictures were posted as he is in possession of the coin in the photos and nobody else could have taken those photos.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:31:16 PM

Interesting PM... lol

So it's the real IronMarvel and he's trying to scam?

WoodCollector

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:01:33 PM

Interesting PM... lol

Not likely, The real IronMarvel now IM2 caught the hacking of his account quickly as he was online and active on the forum when it happened. When the hacker new he got busted, he figured he would have his fun quickly since it was going to end soon. That message was not the only crazy message sent from that account after it got called out. I have done 11BTC worth of business with Iron and been in communication for well over a month. Irons' English is far better than the hackers and it is easy to spot the difference when you have communicated with him several times. The piss poor English is what gave it away for me when i saw that, and the messages i got from that account.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
IronMarvel2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:13:28 PM

Interesting PM... lol

No, Iam not trying to scam!!! I posted that my account got hacked within minutes, to warn other people.
I asked WoodCollector to confirm, that I was in control of my account when I posted the pictures of my new wooden coin, to proof, that I was in control when I posted on an secure address thread a week ago.

Here, approved by an german mod: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=920631.0
And here is my original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504251.msg10086266#msg10086266

I contacted theymos to gain back control over my account.
Once everything is cleared, I will delete the negative feedback this stupid bast*** wrote. Sorry to everybody about that.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:15:31 PM

No, Iam not trying to scam!!! I posted that my account got hacked within minutes, to warn other people.
I asked WoodCollector to confirm, that I was in control of my account when I posted the pictures of my new wooden coin, to proof, that I was in control when I posted on an secure address thread a week ago.

Here, approved by an german mod: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=920631.0
And here is my original post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504251.msg10086266#msg10086266

I contacted theymos to gain back control over my account.
Once everything is cleared, I will delete the negative feedback this stupid bast*** wrote. Sorry to everybody about that.

Ok , keep us informed when you will got  back  in possesion of your forum account. I suggest you to not use anymore gmx.de , yahoo or gmail  are a better choice.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:21:15 PM

Called it.

Code:

Actually I called it. Check again. I do a better job calling out people in my couple weeks here then you all do.

Also - quickseller, a guy who popped up about 6 months ago randomly just selling accounts and knowing a lot about the forum in great detail and now on the DEFAULT TRUST LIST. Obvious, your main account is one that is close to the admin and is a staff/mod here since you're now suddenly on the default trust list. Again special privileges given out and lies made (saying you aren't a mod, staff or anything related a couple months back).

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:53:38 PM

Called it.

Code:

Actually I called it. Check again. I do a better job calling out people in my couple weeks here then you all do.
Well I guess I kind of assumed that since you posted your claim so quickly and that I had never seen you in the lending section before (I now know you "calling it" was your first post in the lending thread) that you were just trolling. I also noticed that you were able to determine a lot of information about his trade history very quickly - in only 5 minutes. It was almost as if you were expecting him to make a scammy post. Let me guess, are you an alt of Spodermen?
Also - quickseller, a guy who popped up about 6 months ago randomly just selling accounts and knowing a lot about the forum in great detail and now on the DEFAULT TRUST LIST. Obvious, your main account is one that is close to the admin and is a staff/mod here since you're now suddenly on the default trust list. Again special privileges given out and lies made (saying you aren't a mod, staff or anything related a couple months back).
First I would like to thank you because I take your statement as a compliment. Do you have any proof that I am a mod/staff? Are all the other accounts on default trust list also staff/mods? if not then how do you make the connection?

I also take the trolling as a compliment as it shows that I was able to prevent people from scamming Wink
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:14:26 PM

Called it.

Code:

Well I guess I kind of assumed that since you posted your claim so quickly and that I had never seen you in the lending section before (I now know you "calling it" was your first post in the lending thread) that you were just trolling. I also noticed that you were able to determine a lot of information about his trade history very quickly - in only 5 minutes. It was almost as if you were expecting him to make a scammy post. Let me guess, are you an alt of Spodermen?
First I would like to thank you because I take your statement as a compliment. Do you have any proof that I am a mod/staff? Are all the other accounts on default trust list also staff/mods? if not then how do you make the connection?

I also take the trolling as a compliment as it shows that I was able to prevent people from scamming Wink
My post was serious, I follow this forum very closely. I have PMed Tomatocage many names to red flag over the past 2 years. Not a scammer and Spoderman has not been around this place as long as I have been. Just look at the Kruniac scam I was able to piece together (same guy, new account) last night.

I've been here longer then you as well.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:55:55 PM

Called it.

Code:

My post was serious, I follow this forum very closely. I have PMed Tomatocage many names to red flag over the past 2 years. Not a scammer and Spoderman has not been around this place as long as I have been. Just look at the Kruniac scam I was able to piece together (same guy, new account) last night.

I've been here longer then you as well.
Well I, like the scammer am very curious to know what your "real" account is. I really have never understood the point of creating a new account just to call out scams anyway
IronMarvel2 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:59:05 PM

@theymos
I know you are busy, but maybe you can check my pm. Thanks!

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 05:37:40 PM

@theymos

-snip- I have kind of a "leaky queue" for forum work -- if I don't get to a request in a couple of days, I usually drop it.)

You might have to send again

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:06:44 AM

@theymos

Make sure to get that negative trust the imposter sent away, I got hit by some of the red firey flames.

IronMarvel2 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:52:44 AM

@theymos

Make sure to get that negative trust the imposter sent away, I got hit by some of the red firey flames.

Of course, Iam going to delete that. But still no answer from theymos.  Embarrassed

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: