Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer--Financial Advice From The Mentally Ill  (Read 5444 times)
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:39:28 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic...
Confirming that I'll be attending the Satoshi Roundtable. It is a private (and originally rather secretive) event ...

Avoid saunas at all costs!
Breeding ground of thieves, spies and communist saboteurs...
O, that way madness lies; let me shun that; No more of that.
At a sausage fest? That's the least worries.

Rpietila's (unencripted, with wallets on it) laptop allegedly got stolen from a sauna, where he was presiding over just such a sausagefest.
That's what set off his descent into totally-not-insanity & consequent institutionalization. 
He's, of course, totally all better ... now that the antipsychotics have worn off.

Have you forgotten your ban from the thread?

Yes, if I actually was mad, I would probably be hesitant to tell about it in the public forum. But if the police intercepts me on my way to the San Jose bitcoin conference and instead of jail (which is a pretty easy place in Finland) throws me into a mental facility with forced medication and refuses access to lawyer (or anyone else for that matter), I am truly pissed off....

No.  Narcissism is almost intrinsic to paranoiacs.  As are delusions of grandeur.  After all, the Lizard People powers-that-be don't set out to destroy just anyone, amirite?

@Shak--
Not spreading stories or trying to out anyone.  Simply restating the information OP felt appropriate to post on the internet.
OP was crucified by them for "speaking the truth [stet italics]."
Like OP Himself, I too speak His truth, at great peril to myself [he promised to have me banned from this forum].  I'm unafraid!

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Amen!
sporket

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:46:18 PM

Lol, quoted for posterity Cheesy

Putting a diagnostic on mental illnesses is the most difficult act in medicine, because it can be very subjective. At no time any inexperienced person should make a statement like that, be it just a harassing technique. We all have specific personality traits more or less prominent. For example, people in here might me more paranoid than the rest but that doesn't mean they're pathological.

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me"). [Wikipedia]

It is paranoid to think that "someone is after you" if there is no evidence whatsoever that it is indeed the case.

But hey, just a small list what the different government institutions have done to me:

- 2008 Armed raid by Customs to my home and office at dawn, seizure of all my&company valuable assets, copying all my data from my computer, illegally censoring the investigation report, illegally prolonging the seizure, no charges, no apology.

- 2011-12 The Financial Supervisory Authority has learned about a stock offering from one of my companies. Illegally deciding that secondary market is subject to initial emission rules, illegally deciding that multiple sellers count as one, after those twists deciding that the company (sic) has broken their law because the multiple-page prospectus was not certified by the authorities. The company was no part in any of the transactions,  did not receive any of the proceeds, it was a private deal. The company was ordered to redeem all the shares that the buyers want to sell, at the original price of the deal, which many did, since 12 months had passed from the deal and the share price was down in the meantime. (It's a bit technical to explain but this alone was such Kafkan 1984esque fuckery that it really gave me the feeling that is described as paranoia when it is not accompanied with actual deeds by the government institutions)

- 2011-12 Finland decides it's time to apply Finnish law to my Estonian company, Silverbank. Due to the Finnish law that forbids the word "pankki" (meaning: "bank") to be used in a context that could mislead the clients to believe that an uncertified financial institution is a regulated bank, I get sued to the court and fined for the crime of "calling Silverbank a bank even though it is not".
Problems with the procedure:
- not guilty (instead of calling Silverbank a bank, during the entire time of the court procedure as well as before, the first sentence in our landing page was "Silverbank is not a bank. ...") The technique of turning the truth diametrically upside down, accusing you of doing exactly what you are trying to avoid to do, claiming that you are calling it a bank when the website says exactly the opposite, was previously known to me only from books as a method of driving you crazy in brainwash camps.
- no jurisdiction (company is Estonian)
- only misleading use is forbidden - Silverbank did not accept deposits, grant loans or do anything that the regulated banks do, no overlap in any of the services; claiming that someone could in these conditions be unintentionally mislead to believe it is a regulated "pankki" is hogwash.
- law says only Finnish word "pankki" is subject to restriction, extension to foreign languages in foreign companies as part of their trademark, is complete perversion of justice.

- 2013 Denied access to bitcoin conference, thrown to mental facility instead, for the reason that my stories about bitcoin and recent happenings sounded unbelievable (nevertheless true, but that does not seem to count), there a member of staff came to my room without knocking about an hour after the silence, got enraged for seeing me awake, drugged me, and later that night proceeded to steal money from my locked closet with his reserve keys, even later bragged that he has done it constantly over 30 years and never has the client been believed. When I reported, they let me understand that the only one suffering from such a report is me, because it is a further proof that I am deluded. My position, without access to phone, computer, Internet, lawyer, visitors, regular diet, on forced medication, was such weak that I decided to skip it and then later on tell about it to a bigger audience. Revenge belongs to God, but it would be cool to have this guy locked in for his crimes against the weakest and most vulnerable.

(All cases where the perpetrator organization is not exactly known, and are therefore subject to interpretations, are left out. Neither are any civil cases counted. The above is in no way all the strange things that have happened to me. Attorney-at-law Matti Valtonen has served me for over 10 years and can testify to that Cheesy

Could they just possibly leave me alone? It is not about money, I am not that rich, and pay my taxes. It is about freedom. Thinking is outlawed. Writing to public fora is dangerous. It was my following and reporting the 2008 "bank crisis" (self-inflicted liquidity issue used as a pretense for more bankster power grab) too closely that got me into trouble in the first place. Still, I never had any proprietary information, no inside sources, nothing. Just public stuff from the 'net! Clearly the government has grown too big if they have time to harass people who recompile public information. Clearly the bankster influence in the government has grown too big if they can make it break its own laws, multiple times, to be able to conduct the harassment efficiently.

The same thing has never happened twice. So don't be too surprised if you hear something strange in connection with me. Compare the sources though. Even I may not always be the most reliable source because if under duress or drugged, it's hard to think clearly.

If there's something strange going on, I will try to have plausible deniability as follows:

GENERAL ORDER N:O 357 CONCERNING THE ACTIVITIES OF RPIETILA SUPERNODE

HELSINKI 2013, MAY 20, 15:00; EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

- -

10. CONCLUSION

John 6:68 is speaking the truth. My speaking from now on, until I return, is akin to John 4:68.

The code 357 is(was) a special code that strengthens the importance of the message. (I was given one post only, and one hour only to compose it, not knowing what and how long will happen next - turned out to be 5 weeks of seclusion, and several months of total inability to work or even live normally.)

The code 468 is(was) a special code telling that whatever instructions I seem to be giving, I am under drugs/duress, and the instructions are null and void. Further, there is no such verse in the Bible, giving an additional hint to outsiders that don't know the codes, that something is going on.

When the evil deeds of the satanic organizations of this world come to light, they are exposed, and they must fight, or retreat. If they fight, they are more exposed, though, and as a result more people believe that what I say is the truth.

As a Christian, I don't have a choice. My conscience does not allow me to take part in the evil schemes of this world. So harassing me does not have the effect of making me turn to the world, for God protects me that I won't. It only gives me more, more or less unbelievable experiences to be shared, and more motivation to share them since I get to realize myself, more of the all-pervasiveness of the satanic world system (Bible: "kosmos"(gk),"world"(engl)).

I empathize with Count Helmuth von Moltke. This guy, committed pacifist, was sentenced to death and executed for dreaming of a better world, 4 months before the war ended. It'll be great to meet him Smiley
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:56:47 PM

Lol, quoted for posterity Cheesy

I meant to reply to rpietilia's rant, but he deleted it. So, maybe I'll just leave it here.

I have heard similar cries countless times by people who are always surprisingly similar.
"My business is honest, but some mysterious forces are after me, trying to make me look like a stereotypical con-artist who is as vain as a 10 year old girl!".
There is always a conspiracy and someone else to blame. There will never be any analytical criticism towards own actions.
Histrionic personality disorder can also be the cause http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Btw, I'm quite confident that a big part of him actually enjoys this attention that is given to him. It doesn't matter that this attention is negative. Negative attention fuels the narrative that there are mysterious forces after him. But I must confess, that it's quite fun to poke antipathetic people like that.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:58:04 PM

One thread to make fun of one guy. No matter if he's really mentally ill or not, this is one of the most disgusting thing I've seen lately. This forum became a shithole for sadistic adolescents. Why don't you kids go out and beat up some hobo or torture animals for a change?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:59:56 PM

One thread to make fun of one guy. No matter if he's really mentally ill or not, this is one of the most disgusting thing I've seen lately. This forum became a shithole for sadistic adolescents. Why don't you kids go out and beat up some hobo or torture animals for a change?

Because they'd have to get up, get dressed and scrape the encrusted sperm and faeces off themselves.
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:00:07 PM

Yh why are we all so nasty to each other here?!
sporket

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:01:19 PM

The difference between a hobo & this sleazy fuck is the hobo doesn't con people out of shitloads of money while creating a batshit-insane persona to fall back on when it all goes to shit.

Also this:

If there's something strange going on, I will try to have plausible deniability as follows:

GENERAL ORDER N:O 357 CONCERNING THE ACTIVITIES OF RPIETILA SUPERNODE

HELSINKI 2013, MAY 20, 15:00; EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

- -

10. CONCLUSION

John 6:68 is speaking the truth. My speaking from now on, until I return, is akin to John 4:68.

The code 357 is(was) a special code that strengthens the importance of the message. (I was given one post only, and one hour only to compose it, not knowing what and how long will happen next - turned out to be 5 weeks of seclusion, and several months of total inability to work or even live normally.)

*Checks edit date.* ...

You're not a crazy, just a second-rate scammer who don't even know how to do it right Cheesy
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:06:27 PM

Yh why are we all so nasty to each other here?!

This place is basically fueled by the seven deadly sins, with greed being dominant. So, I'm not surprised that people here aren't exactly virtuous.
If you want a community with better moral fiber, then I recommend you to stay away from places that in large part promise people easy riches without doing any work.

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
thelibertycap

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:15:46 PM

He was hospitalized, so what? He is not trying to hide it or something.
Tons of people give financial advice here. what is important are facts and logical reasoning and Rpietila's posts are usually quality posts - if dumb people blindly follow and accept a speculation as a certain prediction... that is only natural.

This personal attack and trolling is lame.

Rpietila admitted he is religious. I think there are many delusional Christians and nobody is making a thread about such delusional people giving financial advice.
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:17:55 PM

Can we just stop posting here and bumping this stupid thread?

Lambchop just lock it and ignore him if you want.
Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:24:54 PM

This place is basically fueled by the seven deadly sins, with greed being dominant. So, I'm not surprised that people here aren't exactly virtuous.
If you want a community with higher moral fiber, then I recommend you to stay away from places that in large part promise people easy riches without doing any work.

With your behavior you have no authority to talk about morality and virtue.

If you think rpietila is crasy, lying, or just plain wrong, you can:
-stop reading
-use ignore button
-prove why he's wrong with proper arguments and proofs (not just "LOL HE'S WEIRDO AND LIVE IN A CASTLE, COME ON GRAB A TORCH) and move on with your life if it doesn't work, as a adult. If people listen to his financial advice based on his posts on a forum without doing due diligence, it's their responsibility.

Using real events of his life, pictures of him, any personal information available to ridicule him in this fucking circus of circle-jerking lapidation is a FUCKING DISGRACE and you should all hide deep into a cave for the rest of your life for using such tactics.

You perfectly know where to put your recommendations.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4441

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:27:27 PM

Notlambchop got a IQ of a empty nutshell.

sporket

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:32:01 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 02:43:09 PM by sporket

If you want a community with higher moral fiber, then I recommend you to stay away from places that in large part promise people easy riches without doing any work.

-stop reading
-use ignore button
-prove why he's wrong with proper arguments and proofs...

You forgot option #4

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one.

Everything posted here was originally shared by OP himself, in his self-moderated threads.  
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:32:17 PM

-stop reading
-use ignore button
-prove why he's wrong with proper arguments and proofs (not just "LOL HE'S WEIRDO AND LIVE IN A CASTLE, COME ON GRAB A TORCH) and move on with your life if it doesn't work, as a adult. If people listen to his financial advice based on his posts on a forum without doing due diligence, it's their responsibility.

Using real events of his life, pictures of him, any personal information available to ridicule him in this fucking circus of circle-jerking lapidation is a FUCKING DISGRACE and you should all hide deep into a cave for the rest of your life for using such tactics.

You perfectly know where to put your recommendations.

Let me remind you, that you can also:
-stop reading
-use ignore button
.. when reading my post.

I have also given more in depth description on why he is a slithering little con-artist like he is. Sadly those posts also got deleted by him. Now, I think that there is no point in trying to take him seriously in any way. You should take jokes as entertainment, there is no harm in laughing at jokes. And after all, he is a living, breathing, walking joke.

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 02:40:47 PM

It reminds me so much about this fucking guy...

Acting like an astute investor and trying to win credibility with that goofy suit on him. He was talking about Vericoin going for a 50 billion marketcap haha. The crypto world is full of these monstrosities.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:39:31 PM

Needless to say, there is no impartial, scientific study ever (150 years) conducted that has pronounced vaccines safe.

As if his history of mental illness and his bizarre 9/11 conspiracies weren't enough, his "quality TA" thread has now become a gathering place for anti-vaxxer loons. And they wonder why people in real life don't take their digital tokens seriously?

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:50:26 PM

Riesto is funny, he may be insane but considering what other people post here it's begin.
They're on the level he was before he got medication....

Makes you think, doesn't it?
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:02:47 PM

Needless to say, there is no impartial, scientific study ever (150 years) conducted that has pronounced vaccines safe.

As if his history of mental illness and his bizarre 9/11 conspiracies weren't enough, his "quality TA" thread has now become a gathering place for anti-vaxxer loons. And they wonder why people in real life don't take their digital tokens seriously?

will be checking it out, thanks!

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
HarmonLi

Activity: 350

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:10:51 PM

Well, Risto was released from the hospital and successfully opened up his castle. This kind of stuff may happen to everyone of us! Is it such a bad thing to have suffered from a mental illness at some point???

NotLambchop (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:22:12 PM

^Patients are released from insane asylums when they no longer represent a physical threat to themselves or to others.  Not because they're all better.
This goes double if the patient in question stops taking his meds, because he thinks that modern medicine is a plot to destroy humanity.

That said, there's nothing wrong with being mentally ill.  It's taking financial advice from the mentally ill that I have issues with, hence thread topic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: