Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AutoDiv3 - Next Dividend Saturday, April 25 2015  (Read 27748 times)
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:27:12 PM

@printshop:
why so negative? until now, there is nothing to complain about (with Autodiv(3))
(it is envy?)

My advice is to try and ignore him. On a personal note I attended the funeral of an 7 year old child this weekend and it puts online trolling like this guy does on a daily basis into proper perspective. Life is too short to bother arguing with negative people.

Thanks for your support and have a great day.

Sorry to hear about that tragedy. I agree that negative people aren't worth the time or effort. Crypto is the type of industry that attracts true fringe dwellers. It's the only industry where poverty-stricken individuals can launch their own altcoins or assets. Scams are a way of life and the ethics of the average person are really lacking.

But honestly, fuck them all. Nobody gives a shit about some illiterate asshole who keeps saying the same basic things again and again. They literally do their own job of marginalizing themselves. That's especially true of delusional folks who 'never make mistakes.' Keep on paying the dividends and running your service and that's the only thing that could possibly matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
autodiv (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:04:43 PM

@printshop:
why so negative? until now, there is nothing to complain about (with Autodiv(3))
(it is envy?)

My advice is to try and ignore him. On a personal note I attended the funeral of an 7 year old child this weekend and it puts online trolling like this guy does on a daily basis into proper perspective. Life is too short to bother arguing with negative people.

Sorry to hear about that tragedy.

7 years old is just way too young. The world makes no sense sometimes.

j.jaymes

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:21:46 PM

@printshop:
(it is envy?)

Saddened to hear the news of your loved one passing. I wish I could say more words of comfort, but sometimes words just dont seem like enough. RIH little one.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:35:32 PM

@printshop:
(it is envy?)

Saddened to hear the news of your loved one passing. I wish I could say more words of comfort, but sometimes words just dont seem like enough. RIH little one.

Thanks. It was a tough weekend for all but it really helps to put things in perspective.

microbial

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 12:22:28 PM

i get all my divs and have great weekend dear! thanks from family! keep going sirrrrr!!!!!

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:06:08 PM

i get all my divs and have great weekend dear! thanks from family! keep going sirrrrr!!!!!

Will do my good man. Do not forget to follow on Twitter if that is your sort of thing: https://twitter.com/AutoDiv

j.jaymes

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:29:00 PM

While something like this never seems fair, I hope that time will heal the pain for everone suffering from the loss of a small child. Sending positive energy for you as well as your projects. Thanks you again for your efforts and sharing the wealth with all investors.

VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:33:03 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:46:23 PM by VanityWallets2015

This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:51:30 PM

While something like this never seems fair, I hope that time will heal the pain for everone suffering from the loss of a small child. Sending positive energy for you as well as your projects. Thanks you again for your efforts and sharing the wealth with all investors.

Thanks again for the kind words.

You are welcome! I have quite a few ideas lately about how to expand the market and I will be working on that front in coming weeks.

cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:07:49 AM

Thanks again for the kind words.

You are welcome! I have quite a few ideas lately about how to expand the market and I will be working on that front in coming weeks.

i am following on twitter. that channel is a great way to find new folks.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:03:11 PM

Total amount paid on AutoDiv in the form of Dividends (excluding fees): 39958.024 NXT. Total Invested in IPO: 38180 NXT. Total ROI: 104.65%.

majorminers

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:15:56 PM

Total amount paid on AutoDiv in the form of Dividends (excluding fees): 39958.024 NXT. Total Invested in IPO: 38180 NXT. Total ROI: 104.65%.

I know I was an original investor and I'm at 294% total return including some sales. I hope you're considering some of those ideas we talked about on Twitter yesterday. I think a few simple changes can help improve the project profitability overall. You've done a great job and now you can tweak a few things that need adjusting IMO.

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 04:22:50 PM

I know I was an original investor and I'm at 294% total return including some sales. I hope you're considering some of those ideas we talked about on Twitter yesterday. I think a few simple changes can help improve the project profitability overall. You've done a great job and now you can tweak a few things that need adjusting IMO.

You are right. Areas I have discussed with several investors.

1) AutoDiv has already returned a positive ROI and is now being 'day traded' by active traders and bots. Those who have held since the beginning have been made whole. Do not forget that I also gave 5,000 of the original 14,454 to early adopters so their reward has been tremendous. Plus everyone has been able to sell at a profit since the end of the ICO period. It would be easy to take the original 1.64BTC of capital and incorporate it into AutoDiv3 while suspending dividend payments on the first offering.
2) AutoDiv3 has become relatively illiquid as 'traders' buy and then dump in order to take the dividend or just to clip a small profit on the trade. I am instituting a rule that precludes this from happening. Any trader who has a block of AutoDiv3 for sale at any point in the one week prior to the dividend payment is no longer eligible for dividends. It seems only fair that since they are trading and not holding.

With these two changes implemented it will be easier to market AutoDiv3 because the two markets have caused confusion with several new investors I have spoken too. Paying 4 times monthly will decrease fees and the time it takes to manage the payment part of the asset.

I am opening to listening to feedback but several people I have spoken to privately think these are good ideas based on where the assets are now.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:48:05 PM

1) AutoDiv has already returned a positive ROI and is now being 'day traded' by active traders and bots. Those who have held since the beginning have been made whole. Do not forget that I also gave 5,000 of the original 14,454 to early adopters so their reward has been tremendous. Plus everyone has been able to sell at a profit since the end of the ICO period. It would be easy to take the original 1.64BTC of capital and incorporate it into AutoDiv3 while suspending dividend payments on the first offering.
2) AutoDiv3 has become relatively illiquid as 'traders' buy and then dump in order to take the dividend or just to clip a small profit on the trade. I am instituting a rule that precludes this from happening. Any trader who has a block of AutoDiv3 for sale at any point in the one week prior to the dividend payment is no longer eligible for dividends. It seems only fair that since they are trading and not holding.

With these two changes implemented it will be easier to market AutoDiv3 because the two markets have caused confusion with several new investors I have spoken too. Paying 4 times monthly will decrease fees and the time it takes to manage the payment part of the asset.

I am opening to listening to feedback but several people I have spoken to privately think these are good ideas based on where the assets are now.

You are announcing this on Wednesday and making it an active rule for this Saturday? I hope you mean next Saturday, as changing the rules of the game without letting anyone make adjustments would be a little unfair and unprofessional.

majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:28:17 PM

Looks right. Playtime is over for the bots. One big weakness of that NXT exchange is how small the average orders are. There don't appear to be too many serious investors who plunk down even a Bitcoin at a time. That has forced me to keep my own purchases relatively small because the volume just isn't there. It seems there are about 10 assets that are traded heavily (most of the so-called jl777 assets) and that is it.

The small-time bots trading $1 to $10 bucks at a time are wasting their time because there just aren't enough trades.

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:57:24 PM

AutoDiv3 NXT-ZNJT-TYL3-LLE9-A23YM
transfer 1'000'000 AutoDiv3 to NXT-TE2Z-7XVT-9ZZR-6XHAF "Marketing and bounties for AutoDiv3 project"

then NXT-TE2Z-7XVT-9ZZR-6XHAF transfer AutoDiv3 to new acconts

NXT-AV6Q-8NET-XQAN-4K5B9
NXT-V5X4-9BG7-JWQT-7CPUA
NXT-XHE5-DWFF-2V2N-9C9T9

they open sell orders and the price falls and falls!!!

it's your accounts
fucked dump!!!

autodiv (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:36:22 PM

transfer 1'000'000 AutoDiv3 to NXT-TE2Z-7XVT-9ZZR-6XHAF "Marketing and bounties for AutoDiv3 project"

NXT-AV6Q-8NET-XQAN-4K5B9
NXT-V5X4-9BG7-JWQT-7CPUA
NXT-XHE5-DWFF-2V2N-9C9T9

LOL. Love that personality. I had to pay out some bounties for marketing and I transferred assets over to the people who are doing the work. They must have needed some BTC and had to sell at the market price.

No need to lose your mind over it. Dividend amounts remain the same.

Let me guess: this is you: NXT-P3KT-WP6T-CY3U-ADX3Q?

Looks like you panicked and sold at half price. Look at the bright side, your account is back up to 198 NXT now.

majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:45:44 PM

NXT-AV6Q-8NET-XQAN-4K5B9
NXT-V5X4-9BG7-JWQT-7CPUA
NXT-XHE5-DWFF-2V2N-9C9T9

it's your accounts
fucked dump!!!

Two of those accounts are mine fuckhead. I have to pay several people to run Twitter accounts and they are also doing outreach on other markets. In order to pay them I needed a few dollars of BTC and have to sell.

It's not like an asset like this is going to sell itself. NXT Asset exchange and NXT price are both in decline.

majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:49:05 PM

NXT-AV6Q-8NET-XQAN-4K5B9
NXT-V5X4-9BG7-JWQT-7CPUA
NXT-XHE5-DWFF-2V2N-9C9T9

LOL. Love that personality. I had to pay out some bounties for marketing and I transferred assets over to the people who are doing the work. They must have needed some BTC and had to sell at the market price.

No need to lose your mind over it. Dividend amounts remain the same.

Let me guess: this is you: NXT-P3KT-WP6T-CY3U-ADX3Q?

Looks like you panicked and sold at half price. Look at the bright side, your account is back up to 198 NXT now.

He could also be this asshole: NXT-7G7H-BE28-B967-FTBWW or maybe this one NXT-XJBZ-4W56-XJS2-FPLZT or even this one NXT-Y9ZU-AMCS-UU7B-6TBYS.

Since dividends are paid at the rate of .1 each, I can't imagine why anyone is complaining about getting a discount.

liliwang

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:19:18 PM

such angry! take deep breaths. paycheck coming saturday. smile  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: