Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that MineThatCloud is a Ponzi  (Read 8413 times)
MineThatCloud

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:08:23 AM

There are no specific laws or regulations regarding Bitcoin in Belgium.

The Belgian Finance Minister, in response to a question by a Belgian senator, stated in July 2013 that while the Bitcoin system seems to be somewhat problematic as a potential tool for money laundering and other illegal activities, such problems should not be overstated.  He also stated that, based on studies from the Belgian central bank (Banque nationale de Belgique) and the European Central Bank, the bitcoin does not present any significant risks to price stability, to the financial system in general, or to its individual users.  Finally, in this same statement, the Minister of Finance indicated that government intervention with regard to the Bitcoin system does not appear necessary at the present time.

So you're saying that you can steal people bitcoins because it's not illegal in Belgium. I'll let people know that's your plan.

err... can you read my post again?

i'm saying you reporting me as a support engineer for stealing when we havnt wont get you anywhere. really. Because WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG... get that into your thick idiot brain. JESUS. Unbelievable stupid person.

Also... Thanks for the email we recieved on the website. I dont actually believe you are capable of carrying out a DDoS though... you need to be semi intelligent to even be able to. We are using DDoS protection now anyway, So you wont be able to do it again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:16:21 AM

There are no specific laws or regulations regarding Bitcoin in Belgium.

The Belgian Finance Minister, in response to a question by a Belgian senator, stated in July 2013 that while the Bitcoin system seems to be somewhat problematic as a potential tool for money laundering and other illegal activities, such problems should not be overstated.  He also stated that, based on studies from the Belgian central bank (Banque nationale de Belgique) and the European Central Bank, the bitcoin does not present any significant risks to price stability, to the financial system in general, or to its individual users.  Finally, in this same statement, the Minister of Finance indicated that government intervention with regard to the Bitcoin system does not appear necessary at the present time.

So you're saying that you can steal people bitcoins because it's not illegal in Belgium. I'll let people know that's your plan.

err... can you read my post again?

i'm saying you reporting me as a support engineer for stealing when we havnt wont get you anywhere. really. Because WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG... get that into your thick idiot brain. JESUS. Unbelievable stupid person.

This is also an act of a scammer: Not being professional. You can't handle the pressure that people are calling you out for scamming. Instead, you resort to insults against others and the strong talk only fuels your lying. We all know you're running an illegitimate service. You hide behind a domain you just made a few days ago with that WHOIS protection, you can't prove you started in 2010 since you claim you didn't have an address back then, you haven't showed us physical proof of miners nor transactions taken to buy the mining equipment, no payout information other than ponzi payouts, and the prices of the contracts are too low for you to make money at all.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:32:00 AM

MineThatCloud is leaving BitcoinTalk. Score one for the community. Thanks guys.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924593.msg10192382#msg10192382

Buy & Hold
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:46:35 AM

MineThatCloud is leaving BitcoinTalk. Score one for the community. Thanks guys.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924593.msg10192382#msg10192382

Hooray, Congrats on your work.

You could have just scared away a good service and if you are correct and it is a scam, They can now scam people in their own environment.

You have possible made them more BTC Roll Eyes
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:18:10 AM

You could have just scared away a good service and if you are correct and it is a scam, They can now scam people in their own environment.

Give me a break. Without bitcointalk they're a scam without victims. Just how I like it.

Buy & Hold
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 07:22:46 AM

Why? They were a legit scam site, sad it went from here. Sad

I am afrad how many people invested there. Anybody know estimate amount of Bitcoins they received?

Give me a break. Without bitcointalk they're a scam without victims. Just how I like it.

You both said different things! Cheesy

~~MZ~~

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:19:34 AM

Yes, good riddance to bad rubbish.

I am afrad how many people invested there. Anybody know estimate amount of Bitcoins they received?

They were shut down pretty quickly so not much I'd guess.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:46:42 AM

But... Wouldn't they still continue
with their own forum? Huh

I can't say they "were shutdown" but they were successfully removed from this forum but they may come back for giveaways! Roll Eyes

@Mabsark : BTW, your sig doesn't have any reference? Better to add a link!

~~MZ~~

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:36:13 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 12:32:12 PM by tmfp

Its people like you that ruin this community by slandering legit services.

Its people like you that ruin this community. We are a legit cloud mining company.

Coincidence?

What is that even meant to mean?
We are in direct competition with thmining, what is the coincidence?

LOL, very tetchy  Shocked

It just made me laugh, the same way scammers grasp at straws. This seems to be the fashionable kneejerk attempt to turn the tables on skeptics, accusing them of "ruining the community" when, of course, the reverse is true..

I really don't know where you are coming from.
You are shilling for a company that you cannot possibly have any rational confidence in, because any basic due dilligence would show that their claims are completely unverifiable.
No one can stop scammers having their own hug box where they have total control over the content, but if strongly worded questioning drives them away from BCT, don't you even ask why?
Enjoy the circle jerk echo chamber @ http://minethatcloud.com/forum/ .
Maybe you'll come back here from time to time and let us know how it's going.
 Smiley

If you google slander, if you know how to use it, Its a search engine.

Yeah, and if you Google "Minethatcloud" you will see this forum at No.1.
That may help a few people save some money, hopefully.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:53:23 AM

What is so wrong with being from Nigeria? Why are you using that sentence as if its a bad thing? Being Racist There? I think so.

funny how quick you accusing about things u dont understand. how its possible being racist using country of residence?

Maybe its just me but every time someone mentioning Nigeria when money or goods are involved and always little DING in my head makes me think about SCAM
Sam the Man

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:16:00 PM

Well I know you wont understand but the world is not centered around "United States law" as much as you would like to think so.

Fortunately that's the only law that applies to me. Good luck suing us from Nigeria.

Now stop whining and obessing over our service (Yes you are, considering your posting 10+ posts about it a day)

Just checked my post history and I've made a grand total of 6 posts relating to your ponzi.

I hate starbucks coffee for their tax evasion, doesnt mean I troll them my entire day. go get a life.

Keep quacking.

Fortunatly? Fortunatly you live in a country that is so over governed that you cant take a piss without the government knowing? Right.

What is so wrong with being from Nigeria? Why are you using that sentence as if its a bad thing? Being Racist There? I think so.

6 Posts and the 40+ I have deleted right?

It's because tons of scammers are from Nigeria.

Stop trying to say you're not a ponzi because you are a ponzi!

Yeah i'm reporting this racist...
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:33:23 PM

LOL, We are not leaving bitcointalk, this website IS NOT the bitcoin community, We just opened our Forum http://www.minethatcloud.com/forum/ which was the plan all along.

funny how quick you accusing about things u dont understand. how its possible being racist using country of residence?

Maybe its just me but every time someone mentioning Nigeria when money or goods are involved and always little DING in my head makes me think about SCAM

I wasnt the one being racist.

You think you even slightly have the power to SHUT A SERVICE DOWN? LOL your laughable. We are here for good whether you like it or not

Its funny all the people who have slagged us off are complete idiots
Sam the Man

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:41:15 PM

LOL, We are not leaving bitcointalk, this website IS NOT the bitcoin community, We just opened our Forum http://www.minethatcloud.com/forum/ which was the plan all along.

I wasnt the one being racist.

You think you even slightly have the power to SHUT A SERVICE DOWN? LOL your laughable. We are here for good whether you like it or not

99% of this post has been laughable

I cannot believe how shallow and narrow minded as well as damn right idiotic some of the accusastions and reasonings have been Tongue
I hope to see you on here more Don't let a couple of people with about 1 brain cell between them drive you of...

Although one thing has come out of this post... Best laugh I've had in a while Cheesy

It never fails to amaze me how personal,insulting and short sighted people can be and act towards some insignificant post on the internet, with people they don't know
and will likely never know and about something that has absolutely nothing to do with them .. In a way (after you pay me that is minethatcloud) I wouldnt mind seeing the whole bitcoin thing just dissapear,, Maybe some of these people can get out and see the sky, take a few walks and re-assess their lives.

peace to all
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:47:11 PM

Said BOSS of cloud mining operation. Never heard legit business slag of their customers and who knows maybe future customers. GREAT PR
Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:50:13 PM

Who are the morons giving their money to a "company" that not just hasn't provided any proof of legitimacy, but actually flat out refuses to do so? It's not the people that ask for proof of legitimacy and get to keep their bitcoins, that's for sure.
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:57:00 PM

Said BOSS of cloud mining operation. Never heard legit business slag of their customers and who knows maybe future customers. GREAT PR

Re-read the sentence, I dont think you understand. We dont want any of you who slag us off to be our customers...Once again the only thing you can do to try and hinder our service is "try and put words in our mouth", None of you have any proof. all speculation that is incorrect.

Who are the morons giving their money to a "company" that not just hasn't provided any proof of legitimacy, but actually flat out refuses to do so? It's not the people that ask for proof of legitimacy and get to keep their bitcoins, that's for sure.

Please dont attack our customers.

You dont condone our actions even though we have done nothing wrong nor will do... but you all condone this behaviour? http://www.minethatcloud.com/index.php/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28

And wow you are all suddently going to withdraw and claim innocence.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:06:49 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 06:18:06 PM by tmfp

I cannot believe how shallow and narrow minded as well as damn right idiotic some of the accusastions and reasonings have been Tongue
I hope to see you on here more Don't let a couple of people with about 1 brain cell between them drive you of...

peace to all

Please explain which reasonings have been shallow...
The costings?
The payment/receipt trail?

None of the people asking questions have money in this scheme because it fulfills zero criteria for a trustworthy investment.
What are your reasons for trusting and supporting unverifiable claims made by anonymous people, to the extent you send them money?

There are indeed, a couple of people on this thread with about 1 brain cell between them......"investors" is the term.

Don't call people names and sign off "peace to all", makes you look an even bigger dick than already.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Sam the Man

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:57:42 PM

Re-read the sentence, I dont think you understand. We dont want any of you who slag us off to be our customers...Once again the only thing you can do to try and hinder our service is "try and put words in our mouth", None of you have any proof. all speculation that is incorrect.

You dont condone our actions even though we have done nothing wrong nor will do... but you all condone this behaviour? http://www.minethatcloud.com/index.php/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28

Well that sheds a light on a lot just looked at sykes trust rating.. Syke who was belittling you guys and saying how stupid i am to support you and invest in you.. And according to himself he has invested 100btc in you...

Sorry syke but the validity of your comments and posts has just been shattered, You are either lying on here and simply trolling, or you are lying about investing in the company. Either of which is not acceptable
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:58:53 PM

Well that sheds a light on a lot just looked at sykes trust rating.. Syke who was belittling you guys and saying how stupid i am to support you and invest in you.. And according to himself he has invested 100btc in you...

Sorry syke but the validity of your comments and posts has just been shattered, You are either lying on here and simply trolling, or you are lying about investing in the company. Either of which is not acceptable

Yep, He is not just the only one.

https://i.imgur.com/kyNsdr5.png

complete abuse of trust system, Shows how stupid these guys are.
Sam the Man

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:18:36 PM

Seems like its the same morons claiming to be against minethatcloud according to them anyway...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: