Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that MineThatCloud is a Ponzi  (Read 8413 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:01:48 PM

Hey boss of cloud mining scam, prove us you do mining by posting tx of full found block. 25btc which will land in your wallet.

About syke- i dont believe your post on your shitty site. even if he did that DDos i dont think he would be stupid to sign message with his own nick.

Nice try scammers.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:07:12 PM

An out of date Joomla backend on this site with no xss/brute force protection, and a default SMF install for the forum, with one of the worst smf->joomla bridges I have ever seen. It will only be a matter of time before they get 'hacked' and everything disappears.

Potential investors have been warned.
MineThatCloud

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:13:26 PM

An out of date Joomla backend on this site with no xss/brute force protection, and a default SMF install for the forum, with one of the worst smf->joomla bridges I have ever seen. It will only be a matter of time before they get 'hacked' and everything disappears.

Is that another threat? Please leave our site alone, It is nothing to do with you. You are hurting our customers by doing this, not hurting us directly.

Incorrect information.

We have the latest Joomla downloadable from their site. this was updated 2 days ago. Maybe you should contact joomla about their latest version not being the latest version, obviously you have developed a newer version?

All installs are default surely, Just because we are using that theme does not make it default. We used that theme so people who were used to this forum would feel at home there.

One of the worst smf->joomla bridges? We havnt installed any smf->joomla bridge, this will all be coded manually by our developer. THERE IS NO JOOMA BRIDGE. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

once again, another stupid nonsense remark with assumptions and no justification,
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:23:14 PM

Hey boss of cloud mining scam, prove us you do mining by posting tx of full found block. 25btc which will land in your wallet.

Is that more visible? start answering for key questions. that way u will legitimate your so called scam.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:24:09 PM

You dont condone our actions even though we have done nothing wrong nor will do... but you all condone this behaviour? http://www.minethatcloud.com/index.php/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28

And wow you are all suddently going to withdraw and claim innocence.

Nice try sending yourself an email trying to claim it was from me. I'm still waiting for you to list your town of residence so I may report you to the police for illegal activities. I'll add the faked email to the list.

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:30:13 PM

Well that sheds a light on a lot just looked at sykes trust rating.. Syke who was belittling you guys and saying how stupid i am to support you and invest in you.. And according to himself he has invested 100btc in you...

Sorry syke but the validity of your comments and posts has just been shattered, You are either lying on here and simply trolling, or you are lying about investing in the company. Either of which is not acceptable

I offered them 100 btc, but they deleted the message. If you read the trust system, you'll see "Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen", which is true. Fortunately, I protected myself by proposing escrow, so their attempts at stealing my money failed. My trust rating for them is accurate. I'm sorry if they succeeding in stealing your money.

Buy & Hold
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:49:34 PM

Well that sheds a light on a lot just looked at sykes trust rating.. Syke who was belittling you guys and saying how stupid i am to support you and invest in you.. And according to himself he has invested 100btc in you...

Sorry syke but the validity of your comments and posts has just been shattered, You are either lying on here and simply trolling, or you are lying about investing in the company. Either of which is not acceptable

I offered them 100 btc, but they deleted the message. If you read the trust system, you'll see "Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen", which is true. Fortunately, I protected myself by proposing escrow, so their attempts at stealing my money failed. My trust rating for them is accurate. I'm sorry if they succeeding in stealing your money.

WHAT? You never offered a mBTC to this service and im sure people wont trust that rubbish since you hate this service so much.

You on the other hand taking our site down for 8 hours HAVE lost us money, about 4 BTC in projections. That is FACT not made up rubbish that you are spreading. How do you explain that? You are the criminal here, not us.

Is that another threat? Please leave our site alone, It is nothing to do with you. You are hurting our customers by doing this, not hurting us directly.

Incorrect information.

We have the latest Joomla downloadable from their site. this was updated 2 days ago. Maybe you should contact joomla about their latest version not being the latest version, obviously you have developed a newer version?

All installs are default surely, Just because we are using that theme does not make it default. We used that theme so people who were used to this forum would feel at home there.

One of the worst smf->joomla bridges? We havnt installed any smf->joomla bridge, this will all be coded manually by our developer. THERE IS NO JOOMA BRIDGE. WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

once again, another stupid nonsense remark with assumptions and no justification,

Also, We would still like a response this to nonsense. the fact that you say "no xss/brute force protection" means you must have tested this out. Please show your findings for us all to see.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

WHAT? You never offered a mBTC to this service and im sure people wont trust that rubbish since you hate this service so much.

Here is a complete unedited copy of the deleted message. Feel free to ask the moderators if it is true:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

We have answered your questions, just because you may not be happy with the answer doesnt give you right to try and put our user base off.

Your "We won't answer that" is not an answer. There are numerous ways you can prove you have the hashrate. You have provided none of them. I can only conclude you do not have any actual mining equipment.

See above and as for business entity, If you read our FAQ you will realise that a business doesnt own our service, but a private investor does.

Ok, who is it? I need to know who to file the lawsuit against when you default on the contracts.

To provide a service to customers we do not have any "law" that states we need to open a business to do so. We can provide as is.

What country's laws do you operate under? Most countries require business licenses to operate a business. You are operating a business.

If you are not happy with the service for some reason why not join up and we can prove we are legitimate via you getting a ROI and more over the course of the next year?

Ok, I will place 100 BTC in escrow. In one year, if you are still paying out as promised, then I will release the escrow to you. Deal?

Did you not know we get copies of the deleted messages? Caught you in another lie.

Buy & Hold
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:58:32 PM

Here is a complete unedited copy of the deleted message. Feel free to ask the moderators if it is true:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

We have answered your questions, just because you may not be happy with the answer doesnt give you right to try and put our user base off.

Your "We won't answer that" is not an answer. There are numerous ways you can prove you have the hashrate. You have provided none of them. I can only conclude you do not have any actual mining equipment.

See above and as for business entity, If you read our FAQ you will realise that a business doesnt own our service, but a private investor does.

Ok, who is it? I need to know who to file the lawsuit against when you default on the contracts.

To provide a service to customers we do not have any "law" that states we need to open a business to do so. We can provide as is.

What country's laws do you operate under? Most countries require business licenses to operate a business. You are operating a business.

If you are not happy with the service for some reason why not join up and we can prove we are legitimate via you getting a ROI and more over the course of the next year?

Ok, I will place 100 BTC in escrow. In one year, if you are still paying out as promised, then I will release the escrow to you. Deal?

Did you not know we get copies of the deleted messages? Caught you in another lie.

That not offering investment in the service, our point is proved.

I notice you didnt defend yourself about the DDoS, You must be proud of taking down a legitimate service.

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:13:55 PM

That not offering investment in the service, our point is proved.

I clearly offered you 100 BTC.

I notice you didnt defend yourself about the DDoS, You must be proud of taking down a legitimate service.

Because I already did so earlier. But, if you need to hear it a second time, I had nothing to do with your DDoS. Not only would that be illegal which I don't do, it would be stupid to use my own nickname in a threat like that. I'm way too experienced to make such a stupid mistake.

Buy & Hold
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:22:43 PM

Obviously OP is a scammer.

Lost revenue because site was down? I thought u mining operation makes money not website. But we got proof that u waiting for new comers to pay already existing users wallets.

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

I'll make another offer. One that everyone can see and can't be deleted by you and your self-moderated thread.

I will rent your entire mining farm up to the claimed 345 TH/s (whatever portion is not already rented) for 30 days at double your current rate of .00087/gh. For 345 TH/s that would be 345 * 1000 * .00087 * 2 / 12 = 50 BTC. Of course, the payment will be escrowed by a trusted bitcointalk escrow agent and you will point your farm at Eligius with a bitcoin address of my choosing. I will post the bitcoin address publicly so that everyone can see it hashing away live. You make double the income and get to silence my criticism. Deal?

Any pro-MineThatCloud people think this is in any way an unfair offer?

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:53:52 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 07:04:26 PM by Syke

After a few minutes, any edits made to a message flag the message as edited. I will leave my previous message unedited. Feel free to quote it if you like, but it won't be necessary. If we need to change the terms of the agreement I'll post them in a new message so that we have an agreement based on an unedited message.

Edit: enough time has passed, the previous message cannot be edited without anyone knowing. Feel free to quote it so I can't be accused of deleting it.

Buy & Hold
Sam the Man

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:19:10 PM

On that logic I'm going to invest 10000 btc in a you making a company if you ever do... There now I have 'risked' my btc. Just mentioning it in a comment is not risking it ...
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:33:15 PM

On that logic I'm going to invest 10000 btc in a you making a company if you ever do... There now I have 'risked' my btc. Just mentioning it in a comment is not risking it ...

Excellent. Sign an address showing you have 10000 btc available to invest and we can work out the details.

Buy & Hold
Sam the Man

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:53:15 PM

Excellent. Sign an address showing you have 10000 btc available to invest and we can work out the details.

No i don't need to,, I've mentioned it thats enough...

And also just a quick question, what (in percent) would you say your risk is placing it into an escrow?
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:15:09 AM

Then you're lying. I'm not. My offer still stands, but it won't stand forever. MineThatCloud is online, but hasn't responded. Very telling.

And also just a quick question, what (in percent) would you say your risk is placing it into an escrow?

Both sides are publicly verifiable, so there's very little risk to each side. There are several trusted escrow agents that would be able to determine fairly if the contract was completed.

There are risks to my side, but I won't describe them at this time as that would put me at a disadvantage. I'd like this to be a fair negotiation.

Now answer my question. Is my offer fair or not?

Buy & Hold
MineThatCloud

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:28:15 AM

Then you're lying. I'm not. My offer still stands, but it won't stand forever. MineThatCloud is online, but hasn't responded. Very telling.

Both sides are publicly verifiable, so there's very little risk to each side. There are several trusted escrow agents that would be able to determine fairly if the contract was completed.

There are risks to my side, but I won't describe them at this time as that would put me at a disadvantage. I'd like this to be a fair negotiation.

As a final post in this thread. I'm not going to reply any more because this thread is getting "silly and childish"

I would just like to say to everyone who trusts our service that some people cant lose arguments and always come up with petty remarks and statements as posted above. Syke doesnt like the fact we are a legitimate cloud mining service, His original stance was that we are a scam, he knows we are not but his pride wont let him back down, so now he makes silly statments, like this "offer" he is proposing and attacks our website, very immature.

Please come up with some proof of us not paying out, not doing exactly what we described in our original thread. We are a cloud mining service here to help people not to scam people, We are paying out, we have paid our affiliate scheme members, we have not failed any payments.

You have already done enough damage with your DDoS attack, Please leave us alone as your are hurting the customers that have bought contracts from us.

MineThatCloud Support
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:37:23 AM

As a final post in this thread. I'm not going to reply any more because this thread is getting "silly and childish"

I would just like to say to everyone who trusts our service that some people cant lose arguments and always come up with petty remarks and statements as posted above. Syke doesnt like the fact we are a legitimate cloud mining service, His original stance was that we are a scam, he knows we are not but his pride wont let him back down, so now he makes silly statments, like this "offer" he is proposing and attacks our website, very immature.

Please come up with some proof of us not paying out, not doing exactly what we described in our original thread. We are a cloud mining service here to help people not to scam people, We are paying out, we have paid our affiliate scheme members, we have not failed any payments.

You have already done enough damage with your DDoS attack, Please leave us alone as your are hurting the customers that have bought contracts from us.

MineThatCloud Support
Your evasion of his offer is "silly and childish".

It's not a petty remark. You cannot prove your hashrate. That makes you and illegitimate cloud mining service, aka a Ponzi. No one said you're not paying out; if I said:

Code:
Hey guys, I'm the owner of a very legitimate cloud mining service!

Look at some txids I've sent! txid1 txid2 txid3

I'm so legitimate, right! I mean, I can't be a scam or anything because I'm paying now... duh!

Does that make me legitimate? Roll Eyes

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:52:13 AM

An offer of 50 btc is anything but silly and childish.

That's how ponzi's work. They pay out at first, but then they fail. You will fail. The numbers prove it.

Everyone can now see that you've refused a huge profitable offer because you do not have the hashrate you claim to have.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: