Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Resolute" - 11.5" Physical Bitcoin (Proof of Ownership)  (Read 2134 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:32:18 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 11:10:54 PM by WoodCollector

"Resolute"

Material: FS Grade - Red African Padauk
Price: 4BTC
Commissioned By: deliveryman
Coin: 5 of 10 to be made for the 2015 year

"Resolute" is all about Deliveryman. The heart of a lion, the drive of a stampede of bulls, with a touch of Moroccan elegance in his life represented by the hand of fatima.

Resolute is coin number 5 of 10 in the series and marks the halfway mark in the collection.

This coin is not for sale, This thread is only to show that it was commissioned and purchased by Deliveryman and that he is the original owner.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:45:58 PM

Another beautiful piece. WIll you be posting the backside of it ?

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 07:00:19 PM

WOW it is beautiful!

My first thought was "this is not purple heart wood", and correct, it was some kind of new exotic wood I never heard about before.
Who would have thought that bitcoin would give me knowledge of wood Cheesy

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:06:44 PM

Another beautiful piece. WIll you be posting the backside of it ?

I usually leave it up to the owners of the piece to post the reverse side if they choose to. It is not my place to be broadcasting their cold storage address if they dont want it to be shared.

IronMarvel posted the back of his coin HERE if you want to see a reverse side. they all look different depending on the PrivKey storage method that the client wants. Some have slots for Micro SD cards, others spots for CryptoCards, some have BIP38 QR codes engraved.

WOW it is beautiful, what "number" is this on out of the 2015 series?

My first thought was "this is not purple heart wood", and correct, it was some kind of new exotic wood I never heard about before.
Who would have thought that bitcoin would give me knowledge of wood Cheesy

It's #5, #'s 6-8 should be done over the next two weeks and are all different types of wood as well, #6 was carved into a beautiful piece of Jatoba, #7 is being carved into Iroko, #8 is being carved into a GORGEOUS piece of Zebrawood, and i just recieved an inquiry about commissioning the last coin #9 into Bloodwood. Coin #10 is already done but will not be revealed until 1-9 are all finished and in the hands of their owners. #10 is carved into a $11,500 piece of African Blackwood and will hold a surprise that will more than quadruple the value of coins 1-9 once it is sold, and will hold a 500BTC price tag.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:24:29 PM

Another beauty. How does your design process work for custom pieces?
Is that a Hamsa on the side?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:38:26 PM

Its the Hand of Fatima above the date.

When you say "design process" do you mean the process of acquiring a piece? Like A: client contacts me B: Client decides on a piece C: Client sends funds for a piece D: Client Receives piece ?

Or

Do you mean, how the actual artistic design of each piece is designed, like the workflow of it all?

Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:40:36 PM

that is one of the coolest things ever deliveryman is very lucky.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:45:58 PM

When you say "design process" do you mean the process of acquiring a piece? Like A: client contacts me B: Client decides on a piece C: Client sends funds for a piece D: Client Receives piece ?

Or

Do you mean, how the actual artistic design of each piece is designed, like the workflow of it all?

I was referring to the artistic design. Do you offer designs or does the customer describe what he wants and you start working on a sketch?
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 07:53:20 PM

Agreed.

My favorite so far is "Unity".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900692.msg9900081#msg9900081

That piece made me start realize that I want one of those 10 coins, however, waaaay too late.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
caga

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:58:22 PM

Agreed.

That piece made me start realize that I want one of those 10 coins, however, waaaay too late.

I don't think all the 10 coins have been claimed yet. Might be wrong.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:02:56 PM

Or

I was referring to the artistic design. Do you offer designs or does the customer describe what he wants and you start working on a sketch?

Everything commissioned is tailored to speak to the client directly. Sometimes they have an idea already, other times they give me just a concept like they want it to symbolize something like movement like "Transcendence" .

It all revolves around who the client is as a person, their passions, what makes them tick, then i tailor the art to speak directly to them, something that embraces all that they are as a human being.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:09:13 PM

Agreed.

9 of 10 have been "claimed" #10 is a design i did myself and will be listed for sale once 1-9 have been delivered to the clients. There will be no more 2015 coins in the collection to be designed or commissioned at this point in time. There is still an infiniant number of possibilities in art that i can make for clients.

I have done everything from bitcoin water pipes, to dildo's, to a bitcoin lamp, bitcoin end table, Bitcoin sculptures like "the hive", "Transcendence", and "Culture Cultivation", a bitcoin faux-cryptex, a bitcoin wall plaque (like the coins but not dated), a 24" by 48" carving to be displayed on the wall. Pretty much if you can dream it, and your pocket book goes deep enough to afford it, there is nothing i cannot make so long as it can be carved from wood. 

caga

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 08:11:37 PM

Agreed.

9 of 10 have been "claimed" #10 is a design i did myself and will be listed for sale once 1-9 have been delivered to the clients. There will be no more 2015 coins in the collection to be designed or commissioned at this point in time. There is still an infiniant number of possibilities in art that i can make for clients.

I have done everything from bitcoin water pipes, to dildo's, to a bitcoin lamp, bitcoin end table, Bitcoin sculptures like "the hive", "Transcendence", and "Culture Cultivation", a bitcoin faux-cryptex, a bitcoin wall plaque (like the coins but not dated), a 24" by 48" carving to be displayed on the wall. Pretty much if you can dream it, and your pocket book goes deep enough to afford it, there is nothing i cannot make so long as it can be carved from wood.  

Oh Alright, thanks for clearing it up. I just thought it was number 5 so there were still 3-4 more to go. Lucky 10 people Smiley

wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:03:54 PM

Wow again.. all these wood things are getting so addictive.
There's always so much excitement in your coins and work.
deliveryman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:10:19 PM

Thanks alot for this <3
So far it has been a honor working with WoodCollector. He listens very carefully when you tell him about how you would like your design. Mostly he asks about your personality, your way of living, things that hold value to you, the things you love most. This information, together with his creativity and outstanding skill makes all this possible <3
Very professional to work with! Grin

I haven't received the coin  yet. It should be ready for shipping soon. I can't wait to receive the coin ^^ keep you all updated.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:14:11 PM

Thanks, i'm glad you got to purchase a piece yourself. "Culture Cultivation" was one of my favorites to make and i am glad it found a good home.

Thanks alot for this <3
So far it has been a honor working with WoodCollector. He listens very carefully when you tell him about how you would like your design. Mostly he asks about your personality, your way of living, things that hold value to you, the things you love most. This information, together with his creativity and outstanding skill makes all this possible <3
Very professional to work with! Grin

I haven't received the coin  yet. It should be ready for shipping soon. I can't wait to receive the coin ^^ keep you all updated.

Thanks Deliveryman, I am hoping it will be in your hands in 6-10 days. I will have you tracking info on Monday when it ships out. Dont forget to look into insurance for the piece. A few dollars a month to protect your investment is the best few dollars a month you can spend.

ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:57:08 PM

Agreed.

I am the lucky owner of unity and also await coin number 8 for a gift for someone who loves art, I can't wait to receive that piece also - woodcollectors work is amazing
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:25:22 AM

Agreed.

I am the lucky owner of unity and also await coin number 8 for a gift for someone who loves art, I can't wait to receive that piece also - woodcollectors work is amazing

Thanks UK, i will have some pictures of #8 for you in the next few days. I had to start with a fresh piece of zebrawood as the details are so fine in the design and require "white knuckle carving" that i accidentally stabbed myself and bled all over the first one. Blood does not wash out of wood no matter how hard you try. But it is looking amazing so far on the new one. The zebra stripes in the wood really make it pop just like i expected.

wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:54:09 AM

Thanks, i'm glad you got to purchase a piece yourself. "Culture Cultivation" was one of my favorites to make and i am glad it found a good home.

i'm very lucky too to be able to purchase "Culture Cultivation". Looks really nice.

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 12:06:16 PM

WOW the coin looks amazing.

How much work hours did you needed to make one of these beauties?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: