Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Ponzi = Negative trust  (Read 1587 times)
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:10:26 PM

I will be explaining the story of kerimk2 and my partner (moreia). I am writing the post as we speak and I hope we can resolve this

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:10:46 PM

Scam accusation against williamj2534 has been opened https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929985.0

I would like to add that around the time I was added to Default Trust list that I was contacted by william via Skype and was asked if I wanted to buy a dice script. I obviously declined, however I suspect that it contained malware
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:11:27 PM

Fine.
Quickseller you got me. I was involved in these sites, and kerimk2 was my alt account.
I will be making a post to explain my story about the parnership of these ponzi sites, ill start writing it.
I assure you that I was not the one who stole the 13btc.

What can you explain? You've lost any credibility even remotely possible.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:15:27 PM

I was going to reply but

I will be explaining the story of kerimk2 and my partner (moreia). I am writing the post as we speak and I hope we can resolve this

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:17:30 PM

Since his alt account is banned, he admitted that it is his alt account, and he is posting outside of meta (and meta for reasons other then to appeal his ban) would it be appropriate for him to get banned for ban evading?
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:20:43 PM

Since his alt account is banned, he admitted that it is his alt account, and he is posting outside of meta (and meta for reasons other then to appeal his ban) would it be appropriate for him to get banned for ban evading?
My idiot partner had used that and tried to appeal, got my account banned.
Im halfway done my story...
Very sorry about this guys.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:25:56 PM

Is moreia the "idiot partner"?

williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:28:16 PM

Yes, I will answer any questions

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:45:44 PM

To be honest mate, I wouldn't believe a word that came out of your mouth. The last time I came across you, "almost a hero member", you were shilling the cryptcominer.com Ponzi.

I confirm that this is not a scam.

right now its a great company with good support.

You guys are dumb. It was an obvious ponzi at the beginning

justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:49:23 PM

Are you and partner behind all ponzi in this forum?
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:00:45 PM

Are you and partner behind all ponzi in this forum?

Very good question.....

(I do lots of php, mysql, html coding)

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, if he's qualified he could make several of these sites daily, very deceptive opener and now thinking long and hard about your excuses that I believe you are still writing  Huh
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:02:08 PM

To be honest mate, I wouldn't believe a word that came out of your mouth. The last time I came across you, "almost a hero member", you were shilling the cryptcominer.com Ponzi.

Notice how I said "right now its a great company with good support". The only "scams" that I have participated in is the 3 ponzi sites.
Autoponzi.com nextponzi.com bitcoinponzi.io
My explanation and story is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930008.new#new
Please read through this

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:06:17 PM

Notice how I said "right now its a great company with good support". The only "scams" that I have participated in is the 3 ponzi sites.
My explanation and story is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=930008.new#new
Please read through this

Go fuck a duck!!!!!

The only "scams" that I have participated in is the 3 ponzi sites.
[/quote]

You don't even deserve to have your story heard, Fuck off away from BTC forever!!!! (you are bad for business)
[/quote]
Hello, I am not the one who stole it, and it would be even worse if I left this forum, because I am trying to help regain this 13 btc back.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: