Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:17:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: number of coins required to run a masternode

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released  (Read 175803 times)
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

This is looking great  Cheesy Can't wait to see the new heights that masternodes will propel this too.
it’s starting off a good year for NKA it’s exciting to see this coin developed over the years. We’re coming on 5 years of blockchain!

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
canshine

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

The masternodes will require a swap into a new coin which we will all need to pretend is the original NKA or be excluded. Then we’ll need to trust third parties and hope they don’t screw us, either the exchange, a transfer bot as well as the dev holding all the coins during the swap could totally fuck us over, or have a problem, or get hacked, or all of the above (which has been my experience watching crypto since day 1). IT’S A TERRIBLE IDEA UNLESS ITS A HARD FORK WITH NO TRUST REQUIRED!!!

It shouldn't even be an option knowing the RISK. If people holding all the cards decide to screw us all, they could hold all the existing coins, still be on the chart, and the only hit they fear is some people complaining. There would be no worry about others dumping coins to hold the price down for them, when others don't have any. It's an absolutely terrible idea. I'm still invested more than 10 BTC, I've been working on this coin since day 1, mining, trading and selling to people and am definitely completely opposed to it at this point. And if any of you have half a brain you would be too! It's not a good example for other coins and people to think its an ok practice.
We need to make a second coin with a hard fork, or upgrade. Or, is thats all impossible to pull off, sell coins and buy a coin with properties you want. Don't put the whole project at risk.

If masternodes are achieved through a swap to a brand new coin that we are all forced to pretend is IncaKoin, there will be no history. It will be another coin, of which they should use another name.
The blockchain is the history, and all keys from IncaKoin will become invalidated. The new impostor coin is like a pathological liar hosting a sock puppet army.

I hold a large percentage of the network due to all of my investment and effort aiding this project. There is no way to sell them, I'm trapped with this mess.
Swapping into a newly created coin and coercing everyone to pretend its IncaKoin is a fraud and a criminal act. It won't be IncaKoin, it will be another coin, and should be labeled as such. If wolfie or jamie want to make a new coin, they are free to, but calling it IncaKoin and lying that its the same coin is an act of pure betrayal and scam.
If anyone wants to come up with alot of BTC to buy my coins, please go ahead, keep adding BTC to support levels on exchanges until I have no coins left, then if there are no arguments from the sock puppet army, knock yourselves out with fraud. Unfortunately, Yobit stole all coins on their exchange for 2 years now, and cryptopia does not confirm my deposits now, so I'm even locked out from withdrawing $50 for what is now more than 10 BTC investment + all of my time and effort of 4 plus years
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:52:12 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:30:08 PM by yogg

The masternodes will require a swap into a new coin which we will all need to pretend is the original NKA or be excluded. Then we’ll need to trust third parties and hope they don’t screw us, either the exchange, a transfer bot as well as the dev holding all the coins during the swap could totally fuck us over, or have a problem, or get hacked, or all of the above (which has been my experience watching crypto since day 1). IT’S A TERRIBLE IDEA UNLESS ITS A HARD FORK WITH NO TRUST REQUIRED!!!

What are you talking about ? You know that there is a "state" of incakoin, updated very frequently. That is called a blockchain.
If you look at a block at some point, you will see the entire repartition of coins among addresses. So even in the worst scenario, if a member of the dev team decides to steal all the coins during the swap, he'll be excluded and we can just restart. The point would be to have the same repartition than at a certain block.

If people holding all the cards decide to screw us all, they could hold all the existing coins, still be on the chart, and the only hit they fear is some people complaining.

Do you understand that means to chop off the branch we are all sitting on and working for during 4+ years ? If that happens, do you think there will be the according orders on the exchanges to allow a single person to dump over 11,000,000,000 incakoins ?
Really ?

I hold a large percentage of the network due to all of my investment and effort aiding this project. There is no way to sell them, I'm trapped with this mess.

If there is no way to sell them so you cannot get the BTC out, how can a person who stole from the swap sell them, then ?

Unfortunately, Yobit stole all coins on their exchange for 2 years now, and cryptopia does not confirm my deposits now, so I'm even locked out from withdrawing $50 for what is now more than 10 BTC investment + all of my time and effort of 4 plus years
Yes, yobit is a scam and cryptopia has an issue with it's NKA wallet. We've contacted them to fix it. There are as well other exchangers whose wallet runs fine.

if any of you have half a brain you would be too!
^^^^^
Thank you for this, how lucky I am I remember how to write !

Please, let the grown up work.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

Woaaaa. I think I saw the new website of NKA. Nkacoin.com
If i am correct. Let see NKA to the moon soon
Yes, I seem to have found it too
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

so, wheter this coin have the price very good? this project is long gone and it seems i miss to INCAKOIN because this coin very interesting.  Wink

INCAKOIN project have concept very nice and I have not beem long followid the development.  Grin
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

hello dev. my wallet is out of sync since 1 day? restart dont help. i have 5 connection but it dont load new blocks. never had this problem in the last 3 years. do we need a new wallet?
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

hello dev. my wallet is out of sync since 1 day? restart dont help. i have 5 connection but it dont load new blocks. never had this problem in the last 3 years. do we need a new wallet?
happened to me on 1 machine I deleted everything except dat and rebuilding the wallet I don’t think this was necessary because I fixed another machine with different steps. Try adding these nodes...

Addnode=173.212.233.242:17421
Addnode=176.215.21.125:17421
Addnode=2001:0:5ef5:79fd:3cdb:c4b:4366:f1eb
Addnode=2001:0:9d38:6ab8:20a6:8d2:52e1:902

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:42:39 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 08:47:44 PM by PowerHemp

happened to me on 1 machine I deleted everything except dat and rebuilding the wallet I don’t think this was necessary because I fixed another machine with different steps. Try adding these nodes...

just adding this nodes to the other nodes didnt help. deleted all in roaming except the wallet.dat and .conf. looks like it work now again. its loading the blockchain.

i dont know why but my wallet got now already 2 times stuck with loading the blockchain from 0 why is that? when i restart wallet it start sny again  Huh
CoinPadawan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

Will we see 1 cent in this coin?
CoinPadawan

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

What is the potential of this coin does anyone even know I want to jump on board even more but not seeing much from DEVS
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Will it be possible for people from outside Peru to participate in this project?
bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

What is the potential of this coin does anyone even know I want to jump on board even more but not seeing much from DEVS

They are busy working on masternodes for this coin.  Should be coming soon.

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Will it be possible for people from outside Peru to participate in this project?

Sure

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

just adding this nodes to the other nodes didnt help. deleted all in roaming except the wallet.dat and .conf. looks like it work now again. its loading the blockchain.

i dont know why but my wallet got now already 2 times stuck with loading the blockchain from 0 why is that? when i restart wallet it start sny again  Huh

i dont know why but my wallet got now already 2 times stuck with loading the blockchain from 0 why is that? when i restart wallet it start working again  Huh
CoinPadawan

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

My payout is much lower than last time even though I have more coins? Maybe in 5yrs ill have a 100 million coins really hope this hits a penny
CoinPadawan

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

Need to get on main exchanges and StockTwits to get higher investors. Coins like PACC and HTML coin are making us look bad Sad
canshine

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

Daystar - Today at 5:04 AM
Earlier someone has suggested that the reason I was opposed to the swap was because I would have to importprivkey my 1000 keys, and I’m too lazy. Nothing could be further from the truth, the core of my concerns lay in the discontent in the idea that people will lose control of their lawfully gained property, which is the foundation of all rights –-→ PROPERTY. Yes, property is the foundation of all rights, and by making a new coin with a new blockchain and merely pretending it’s IncaKoin, you will consciously be choosing to disconnect peoples keys from the current system of IncaKoins market supply and demand which creates its valuation. This IS a violation of their rights, as keys in cryptos are the property.
Regtable - Today at 5:14 AM
1 inkacoin is not "property"
2. i think you have a very warped view on what happens with a swap. because noone is disconnected from any thing. they either are using the coin as is or for some reason using it as a bank note system.
3. keep saying its a violation of their rights. i say your the only person who has said no and in a consensus based system unfortunatly you are the minority. this is the last i want to see of this else theres only 1 thing to do and thats to mute you then whats your word worth???

again i repeat YOU are the only person opposed to this. you are now bordering on troll level 1000 in my books and skating pretty thin ice. to put this to bed. coins are not property no matter what you say they are ficticious nothings created by computer code and given value by the millions of idiots (me included) that decide it holds something more than the current fiat system holds. do you sue your bank when they roll out new notes and give 1 month to swap or they become not legal tender?Huh?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!!? i could show you over £200 of coins i have that are no longer legal tender and were swapped out and which i didnt get chance to go swap at the bank for new fake coins... the biggest issue is you gave paper wallets to hookers and triads who will hunt you down if they are not to get the $1 a coin you promised.
 paper wallets are not promisary notes!   you used them as promisary notes so in any country i would probably say you broke many laws. im summising from you interactions and what you said you did with said coins on wallets. "suck it for 2000 nka worth what $20 heres a paper wallet fucked if i know how to teach you to use it. shut up and get it in there" <i wasnt watching honest.(edited)
canshine

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

A new coin pretending to be IncaKoin, with an entirely new blockchain obviously won't be the same coin. It will be code copied from other coins, started from scratch, with a genesis block. Then you will premine all of the coins to swap. It will be a new algorithm, only the name will remain the same.

Imagine the goverment swapped bitcoin's blockchain with a premined fedcoin you have to sign up with you biometrics, and merely called it "Bitcoin".
Would it still be Bitcoin? No. It would be a centralized premined shitcoin like they always make.

PS If anyone who was sold IncaKoin paper wallets is going to be looking for someone, It won't be me they are looking for!! LOL
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

A new coin pretending to be IncaKoin, with an entirely new blockchain obviously won't be the same coin. It will be code copied from other coins, started from scratch, with a genesis block. Then you will premine all of the coins to swap. It will be a new algorithm, only the name will remain the same.

Imagine the goverment swapped bitcoin's blockchain with a premined fedcoin you have to sign up with you biometrics, and merely called it "Bitcoin".
Would it still be Bitcoin? No. It would be a centralized premined shitcoin like they always make.

PS If anyone who was sold IncaKoin paper wallets is going to be looking for someone, It won't be me they are looking for!! LOL
Daystar - Today at 5:04 AM
Earlier someone has suggested that the reason I was opposed to the swap was because I would have to importprivkey my 1000 keys, and I’m too lazy. Nothing could be further from the truth, the core of my concerns lay in the discontent in the idea that people will lose control of their lawfully gained property, which is the foundation of all rights –-→ PROPERTY. Yes, property is the foundation of all rights, and by making a new coin with a new blockchain and merely pretending it’s IncaKoin, you will consciously be choosing to disconnect peoples keys from the current system of IncaKoins market supply and demand which creates its valuation. This IS a violation of their rights, as keys in cryptos are the property.
Regtable - Today at 5:14 AM
1 inkacoin is not "property"
2. i think you have a very warped view on what happens with a swap. because noone is disconnected from any thing. they either are using the coin as is or for some reason using it as a bank note system.
3. keep saying its a violation of their rights. i say your the only person who has said no and in a consensus based system unfortunatly you are the minority. this is the last i want to see of this else theres only 1 thing to do and thats to mute you then whats your word worth???

again i repeat YOU are the only person opposed to this. you are now bordering on troll level 1000 in my books and skating pretty thin ice. to put this to bed. coins are not property no matter what you say they are ficticious nothings created by computer code and given value by the millions of idiots (me included) that decide it holds something more than the current fiat system holds. do you sue your bank when they roll out new notes and give 1 month to swap or they become not legal tender?Huh?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!!? i could show you over £200 of coins i have that are no longer legal tender and were swapped out and which i didnt get chance to go swap at the bank for new fake coins... the biggest issue is you gave paper wallets to hookers and triads who will hunt you down if they are not to get the $1 a coin you promised.
 paper wallets are not promisary notes!   you used them as promisary notes so in any country i would probably say you broke many laws. im summising from you interactions and what you said you did with said coins on wallets. "suck it for 2000 nka worth what $20 heres a paper wallet fucked if i know how to teach you to use it. shut up and get it in there" <i wasnt watching honest.(edited)

nice little noob account you have there pal. so you come to discord rile up comunity members to then post them here on the main ann thread to improve the reputation of the coin? please explain where in your logic circuit you thought coming here to post this would be beneficial to anyone?? if you really had a huge holding of coins you wouldn't post the conversations between i and yourself here as this would only serve to damage the coins reputation.................... think of your actions dude before you do something brash. 1 second was all it took to think why am i doing this...

and then i have taken half an hour writing this not for you but for those people who stumble across the coin and think omg what are the devs (of which i guess you are trying to insinuate) saying to their followers.

<---- look to the right im a hero member means i have been here long enough and seen enough here to know how it works. and you know what's the worst part.... i aren't a "team" member just a community member who has interest in nka as you do. except il work to sort things out now i will not go searching for the numerous posts that you put in discord saying you paid for hookers with nka paper wallets. and never thought to educate them, and some how this is the developers fault. ITS YOURS END OF. il remove this post when you choose to remove our interactions that you were not given any permission to put up here and you obviously did not think before doing so!

everyone who has read the posts above he has been riling up staff members and community members for atleast a week now playing a stuck record so he got the rise he wanted in the end. the only issue is im just a dude form this planet who uses and supports NKA wolfie and incakoin/madross with what ever their decision is as the developers of the coin..

sorry if this is a hash together but iv been up 2 days straight now trying to figure out why nka wallets have gotten out of sync. 5 of you have gotten stuck on block  2289254  along with cryptyopia. i have messaged them to get their wallets up to date and back in sync. seems during the update to the intel/amd/arm chipset vulnerability patches they allowed their wallets to a. drop behind and b. loose sync thus creating a small fork/ short chain where it was then successfully orphaned off by the network as it should. if you find yourself stuck in sync i urge you to do the following

1. close your wallet
2. back up your wallet.dat file twice! (why twice) why not? break it 3 times then before you are stuffed.
3. remove all block data from the roaming/incakoin (windows) or .incakoin (linux) leave the wallet.dat and the incakoin.conf in there only (and any backups)
4. download the latest snapshot provided by your development team which is to be classed as trusted block data here : https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/releases/download/v.1.5.1.0/IncaKoin-29-12-2017.zip
5. extract the file and copy the contents blk001.dat database txlevelbd and peers.dat as a minimum into your respective folders i.e .incakoin or roaming/incakoin
6.a. reopen the wallet with --rescan flags <---- this means something to some people if it means nothing to you skip to next step
6.b. when wallet opens if you didn't do 6.a or coins are missing in wallet open up the HELP/DEBUG/Console section of your wallet and type `checkwallet` it should respond with mismatched coins found xx unspent coins xx if it says pass/true its ok than type `repairwallet` either way. this may take some time go make a coffee and have a smoke chill out......
7 finally close the wallet and reopen yes i know poor wallet takes a while to wake up. now after these steps your coins will show and then that's it your going to sync back up.

8 if it come to this point and your still at a loss come find me in https://discord.gg/8Y649fw nka discord room.

heck come read the dross that has been posted the last few days. i had the feeling i was being baited but you know he could be a genuine guy but obviously he wants to try ruin a coin or two but i dont think he realised this isn't my first rodeo. so daystar hope this makes for better reading yes on discord he's daystar hiding under a pseudonym.

the rest of you dont forget im just a guy not a team member and im here to help you get back in line and get the coin back moving again. come say hi!!

good luck and god speed fellow Incas!

i should address the actual post he put. coins swap out. govts do it all the time. old pound for new pound old pound is dead. old notes come out of circulation and are worthless.... heck bitcoin has over 18 hard forks now its a laughing stock!18 double ups 18!!!!!

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Trustintruth

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

Grin Shocked Grin Grin Cool Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: