Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: number of coins required to run a masternode

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released  (Read 175805 times)
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:18:03 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 01:17:22 AM by yogg

A new coin pretending to be IncaKoin, with an entirely new blockchain obviously won't be the same coin. It will be code copied from other coins, started from scratch, with a genesis block. Then you will premine all of the coins to swap. It will be a new algorithm, only the name will remain the same.
Do you know how a swap occurs ?
Many coins have swapped before, always for the best. And many will do in the future.
Can you point an example where it turned to be bad for the coin in general ?

Imagine the goverment swapped bitcoin's blockchain with a premined fedcoin you have to sign up with you biometrics, and merely called it "Bitcoin".
Would it still be Bitcoin? No. It would be a centralized premined shitcoin like they always make.

Imagine ... If my aunt had some, I'd call her my uncle.
This is a video this guy posted on Discord : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r0Rkv0dKH8
Could he explain us what to do and how to protect against that instead of feeding everybody's fears ?
Hmm .. Maybe he is the one making them ?

PS If anyone who was sold IncaKoin paper wallets is going to be looking for someone, It won't be me they are looking for!! LOL

People also dumped laptops with 1000's of Bitcoin on them. Yet they don't brag around about the company collecting trash, do they ?
It's not the core team responsability that you chose to do business with paper wallets. Remember bitcoin is an experimental technology which has reached amazing milestones. Incakoin is based off the same technology. There is not guarantee that your $15 000 bitcoin will still be worth something tomorrow. Everybody should invest only what he can afford to lose. With great risk comes great reward.

To top it all, this user seems to need medical attention as he threatened to commit suicide if we carry on a swap.

billium38

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:37 AM

I had a couple thousand of these coins and haven't read up on the status of it.

What is new and upcoming about this coin and is it even remotely a real thing?
canshine

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

@billium48 Yes the coin is a real thing, but at the moment the “owner” aka original organizer of its creation and his hired devs, are planning a swap into a totally new different coin with a new blockchain, and will have the exchanges and historical market data reflect that the new impostor coin is “IncaKoin” when only the name and dev team remains the same. With a new blockchain aka totally new coin with same name, all keys in wallet.dats, paper wallets or brain wallets will not be associated with any coinage within the network. If people who bought a few, and miss the time of the swap into the new coin system, they will be shit out of luck.
Just recently I had to resort to posting here in Bitcoin talk as their centrally controlled Discord channel has begun deleted peoples posts with their bot. Someone came in and posted some add for a pump and dump group sign up, and it was totally erased. Then they threaten to mute my posts.
I have been accused or everything under the sun, including trolling, FUDing, hiring dozens of prostitutes at dozens of brothels for NKA, trying to cause the coin to fall apart etc. When really I’m just trying to protect the property of buyers from the past who will likely miss the swap and lose all of their investment.
There are also issues with the swap, the devs will have custody of all of the premined coins they create to swap into, and users will also have to trust exchanges won’t lock them out or even steal their coins and shut exit scam.
Their plan of swapping is totally concealed, how it will go down, where, the details of the new coin… everything. This sets a terrible precedent for cryptos and should not be accepted by its users.
I have pointed out that people who find they have coins years from now, perhaps forgotten about, lost or misunderstood how to deal with them, may be terribly upset when they find their investment into the network in good faith, have been deleted and replaced by the core team’s new coin they have named “IncaKoin” and their percentage valuation of the network has been absorbed by all of the users who swapping into the replacement invasion-of-the-body-snatcher-coin disguised as “IncaKoin”.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 01:20:40 PM by yogg

I had a couple thousand of these coins and haven't read up on the status of it.
What is new and upcoming about this coin and is it even remotely a real thing?

You should stake them. If you have them for a long time, you'll get a nice PoS reward Smiley
We have masternodes upcoming, as well as a swap. Stay tuned ! Cheesy
You can like our facebook page to stay informed, or join our Discord.
And don't listen to the guy who posts the huge blob texts, like above my reply.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________

canshine, you do not reply to my questions. I assume you do not know how a swap occurs, and cannot point an example of a coin that has been hurt by the process.

There are also issues with the swap, the devs will have custody of all of the premined coins they create to swap into, and users will also have to trust exchanges won’t lock them out or even steal their coins and shut exit scam.

You have a few options there. You can cash out of Incakoin, so you won't be so worried anymore. You can also keep on running the old blockchain.
Why would an exchange "steals and locks the coins", that's useless ! The coins they would have taken wouldn't have any value, nobody will buy them as it won't be endorsed by the community nor the team and they will hurt their reputation as an exchange. Why would they do that ?
And even in the not probable event that some exchange does that, the blockchain with coins stolen will be abandoned and there is nothing preventing us from making a new one, with another way of carrying the swap. If you don't trust the team, that's another story and nobody can do anything for you. Just sell instead of spreading lies because you don't know how cryptocoins work.

No one from Incakoin forces you to stay. You are free to leave.
If it wasn't for the suitcases full of paper wallets you are holding. Which would require you a tremendous amount of work to swap.
This is not the team's fault that you have chosen to do so. You can try and make a whim to bend the reality to what you wish it was, but this isn't how it works.
We are not making special rules or policy for every single person involved with Incakoin.

I have pointed out that people who find they have coins years from now, perhaps forgotten about, lost or misunderstood how to deal with them, may be terribly upset when they find their investment into the network in good faith, have been deleted and replaced by the core team’s new coin they have named “IncaKoin” and their percentage valuation of the network has been absorbed by all of the users who swapping into the replacement invasion-of-the-body-snatcher-coin disguised as “IncaKoin”.

If you don't like swaps, then you are free to leave ! Dump your coins so there will be more cheap NKA to grab for everybody before it goes to the moon with the new ruleset.  Cool
You told us that you made business with paper wallets. No one asked you to be the NKA central paper money exchange. We won't refrain from doing the best for Incakoin because you chose to handle paper wallets when you clearly don't have the skills and knowledge to do so. We can help sort out issues, but there is no individual special treatment "because you don't like what we are doing".
I have offered you on Discord to think over your paper wallet issue calmly together, yet you chose to come here to look butthurt and troll.

Just recently I had to resort to posting here in Bitcoin talk as their centrally controlled Discord channel has begun deleted peoples posts with their bot. Someone came in and posted some add for a pump and dump group sign up, and it was totally erased. Then they threaten to mute my posts.

Well, yes, the chat on Discord is moderated and spam advertisements for pump groups where people gets scammed are unwanted. The guy who posted the ad wasn't there to lay tracks on our grassfield. He was looking for fresh blood to join his pump and dump scam group. You know, owner of the group buy before anyone else, then they release the name of the coin and they dump on regular people. Of course these posts get deleted. We don't want that somebody on our Discord falls for that. Maybe you just discovered that we can erase posts, and that gave water to the mill that is your brain so you can further your delirium of persecution.

Who threatened to delete your posts ? Did any of your post got deleted ? No.
Our "centrally controlled Discord" ...  Grin Cheesy Grin
Yes, it's a classic chat room, with moderators and operators.
Good thing it's moderated ! You want someone to go on that pump and dump channel to get scammed ? How cruel from you.
Maybe ask his opinion on this matter to your greatest star : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfPeUrGW4cE   Roll Eyes
varannl

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

PLEASE WHEN WILL THE NEW WEBSITE RELEASE AND THE ROADMAP
CoinPadawan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Damn my NKA coin is taking forever to transfer to Cryptopia anyone else experience this issue before?
canshine

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:08:54 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 07:36:44 PM by canshine

I've sent over several million (a week ago now I think), and it never got credited to my account. They are having problems, or something.......
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

On cryptopia doge and ltc market are paused.What is happened?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

maybe they have more info then us? eventually they upgrade the wallet or something?
ice00

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

They are closing it now as they did not know how many times it takes to reopen  Sad

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:17:37 PM

They are closing it now as they did not know how many times it takes to reopen  Sad

I don't understand why Cryptopia opens up the BTC market for one coin like PAC and not for all the others? It just doesn't make sense to me as PAC has billions of coins in circulation and people are buying them for 1 sats which is crazy. I just hope NKA can find another exchange soon as TradeSatoshi is much better. Maybe Coinexchange could be a good place to have NKA listed.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
varannl

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:35:39 PM

Isthis coin alive? is Dev alive?
znake

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

Isthis coin alive? is Dev alive?
I'm wondering too but on source there is some activity so I guess it's still alive Smiley

source : https://github.com/madross/incakoin-new/commits/master
VenusianLion

Activity: 106
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

Does anyone have TradeSatoshi account?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟  ONASANDER  ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
❤️ TelegramFacebookTwitterWebsiteANN ThreadBOUNTYAIRDROPReddit ❤️
ice00

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

Does anyone have TradeSatoshi account?

I trade a lot in the past on TradeSatoshi

VenusianLion

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:02:56 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 02:18:43 PM by VenusianLion

They closed the registration.  

First Decentralized Investment Bank Running on Blockchain  ⋙ ⌚   Token Sale Starts: July 22
ice00

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

I would like to purchase an account there if it's possible.  They closed the registration. 

Sorry, I still use it from time to time.

Actually 50% or more trading platform have registration blocked (I'm still attending the confirmation on some registrations done one month ago!)

pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

almost all exchanges is having problems with all those new people that wanna trade altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
VenusianLion

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:10:45 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 02:19:16 PM by VenusianLion

Cool.  I had an account everywhere except there.

linkbelka

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

Nice project and old, but whats about news from devs?
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: