Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:29:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: number of coins required to run a masternode

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released  (Read 175796 times)
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

I made my first purchase of NKA. (1.2M) on Friday afternoon.
I have had my computer running with the wallet on since.
My initial deposit has over 5k confirmations, but the wallet still says
"Not staking because you do not have mature coins"

My wallet was encrypted, then unlocked for staking.
How long does it take to see some results or even for it to say they have matured?

that should be no problem. you get every 35 days 9% from your coins you hold. during that time you get nothing.

Is that true whether I keep the wallet open for staking or not?
You are not obliged, I opened it every so often to download all the blocks.
Does this mean that the 9% every 35 days is a reward on top of any staking rewards?
Receive 9% of the coins you held in the wallet for 35 days!
Beyond this, INCAKOIN is a very devalued currency, but in a while, it will be a big surprise for everyone. It reminds me a little HTML... Shocked

If you take the cumulative interest of 9% per 35 days calculated for a year, how is this coin meant to be a long term sustainable currency? That's way too many coins issued per year. Even per month.

Somethings hugely off this. Its 90% return for the annual holding period that is yielded out of thin air, and, given that holders have not sold a chunk of their possessions, the quantity of coins should nearly double each year. Provided that no selling has occurred, demand should increase nearly two fold to maintain the stimulus to not sell coins.
AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Good luck!
I'd like to see the progress of this project too.
I hope we will see it soon  Shocked
And so another level of price  Roll Eyes
It looks like we are at range 50-120 lat.
And 45-50 lat is good support!!!!
bazilik

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

How much do I need to have coins in my wallet to work POS mining?
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

How much do I need to have coins in my wallet to work POS mining?
you can have any amount for POS mining. You only need to age the coins for at least 35 days.

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
dac10

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Nice shot...hm?
tkach

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

today very nice price for last months
AlUz

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

Yes, it is.
And trade at range 50-120 is very good. I like it!
pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

it is sorry that such a old and great coin isnt trading vs btc anymore. hope it will get a revival

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
AlUz

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

Yes, it is.
Now we are trading at range 60-135 lat . It"s simlper to rise without btc market Cheesy Grin
And later we will come back to btc market on Pia (maybe at 500 -700 lat)
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

Can anyone explain how I can store the IncaKoin block chain in a different hard drive and directory where I have more room?
ice00

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

Can anyone explain how I can store the IncaKoin block chain in a different hard drive and directory where I have more room?
hi,

use the
Code:
-datadir=
as command line paramether and put there the path where you want to store the blockchain

NXT: 1408301140704352478
EMC: Ec2TpuRxcYr4WHMp12vZYck5ch3ymzskbZ
AlUz

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Yes, it is.
Now we are trading at range 60-135 lat . It"s simlper to rise without btc market Cheesy Grin
And later we will come back to btc market on Pia (maybe at 500 -700 lat)
Now we are ready for another move to 135 lat (or 170)  Grin
Will Inav

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

Hi all! I've checked all the points of your idea and all is really very good.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:19:22 AM

Greetings to the community and the team!

I will be grateful if I receive answers to my questions:

1) What are the nearest plans for a coin for this year?
2) The last thing I was tracking was an announcement on Twitter that from 2018 some serious updates are being prepared. Where can I read about this?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
canshine

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 02:58:00 PM by canshine

IncaKoin users should feel pretty content and even sanctimonious when it comes to the properties and nature of the protocol and coin itself. With the recent verdicts from the US regarding the status of ICOs now being classified as securities, you should be feeling very happy indeed NKA was not built upon an ICO platform or ported over to one. We have ourselves a real magic internet money protocol coin, rather than a premined APP coin crap/nonsense unaccountable investment scam. Of course we will see ups and downs, low volume and slow periods; this is to be expected. We have experienced true organic growth, not as much as I’m sure we would all hope for, but, its actually been pretty rapid if you’ve been trading and mining NKA since its inception.

This all being said, I’m really not sure why anyone would be wanting to implement masternodes, when investors of less than a penny can already stake mine their coins from pretty much any PC or android phone. We got a really great thing going here, not just for us, but for the billions of unbanked people across the planet who could benefit and make use of our platform if they only knew about it, and understood how to utilize it effectively for their needs of savings/speculation and money transfers. Masternodes won’t make the network any more secure than it already is. Our proof of work cements IncaKoin to the real world, but we do not depend on or need a constant growth of POW mining difficultly (and the electricity it needs) to be truly secure. Because its a POW/ proof of stake hybrid, the POS will stifle attacks, as the attackers will not know exactly when and from where the next stake will appear from; to my knowledge, to date there have been no successful attacks against POW/POS hybrid coins for this reason.

The masternode plan and hunger doesn’t even make any sense to me. If you lock up 10,000,000 NKA in a masternode, and use it to compete for the 100 NKA /block, how much will you really get?
Right now, our massive inflation rate (which we gain the benefit from as users, rather than having someone “do it” to us) of 9% every 35 days, or 93% / year. You get 900,000 NKA after the first 35 days… and it compounds.

The POW rewards currently are around 5,040,000 NKA / 35 days of which all of the hashing power chases after and gets a piece of.
So 6 masternodes (60,000,000 NKA) would yield 5,400,000 NKA if they would have just simply staked their coins, rather than compete for the shared  5,040,000 NKA as maternodes.

One nice benefit of having masternodes, would be not having to worry about keeping SHA-256 ASICs running all the time to keep the blocks moving, and also the attention it could bring us, as noobs really seems to not have any idea WTF is going, and follow the heard of a cliff, and will throw money at IncaKoin just because we would have masternodes, but thats all pretty silly in my opinion.

We have a fucking excellent product, we have stood the test of time already. Don’t screw it up following the heard off a cliff….

Once the public starts to realize that more than half the coins which exist are a bunch of non-sense ICO investment baloney promises, and how it is that a real coin operates (like our IncaKoin does). WE WIN!
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

IncaKoin users should feel pretty content and even sanctimonious when it comes to the properties and nature of the protocol and coin itself. With the recent verdicts from the US regarding the status of ICOs now being classified as securities, you should be feeling very happy indeed NKA was not built upon an ICO platform or ported over to one. We have ourselves a real magic internet money protocol coin, rather than a premined APP coin crap/nonsense unaccountable investment scam. Of course we will see ups and downs, low volume and slow periods; this is to be expensed. We have experienced true organic growth, not as much as I’m sure we would all hope for, but, its actually been pretty rapid if you’ve been trading and mining NKA since its inception.

This all being said, I’m really not sure why anyone would be wanting to implement masternodes, when investors of less than a penny can already stake mine their coins from pretty much any PC or android phone. We got a really great thing going here, not just for us, but for the billions of unbanked people across the planet who could benefit and make use of our platform if they only knew about it, and understood how to utilize it effectively for their needs of savings/speculation and money transfers. Masternodes won’t make the network any more secure than it already is. Our proof of work cements IncaKoin to the real world, but we do not depend on or need a constant growth of POW mining difficultly (and the electricity it needs) to be truly secure. Because its a POW/ proof of stake hybrid, the POS will stifle attacks, as the attackers will not know exactly when and from where the next stake will appear from; to my knowledge, to date there have been no successful attacks against POW/POS hybrid coins for this reason.

The masternode plan and hunger doesn’t even make any sense to me. If you lock up 10,000,000 NKA in a masternode, and use it to compete for the 100 NKA /block, how much will you really get?
Right now, our massive inflation rate (which we gain the benefit from as users, rather than having someone “do it” to us) of 9% every 35 days, or 93% / year. You get 900,000 NKA after the first 35 days… and it compounds.

The POW rewards currently are around 5,040,000 NKA / 35 days of which all of the hashing power chases after and gets a piece of.
So 6 masternodes (60,000,000 NKA) would yield 5,400,000 NKA if they would have just simply staked their coins, rather than compete for the shared  5,040,000 NKA as maternodes.

One nice benefit of having masternodes, would be not having to worry about keeping SHA-256 ASICs running all the time to keep the blocks moving, and also the attention it could bring us, as noobs really seems to not have any idea WTF is going, and follow the heard of a cliff, and will throw money at IncaKoin just because we would have masternodes, but thats all pretty silly in my opinion.

We have a fucking excellent product, we have stood the test of time already. Don’t screw it up followin the heard off a cliff….

Once the public starts to realize that more than half the coins which exist are a bunch of non-sense ICO investment baloney promises, and how it is that a real coin operates (like our IncaKoin does). WE WIN!
Very nice post! I too have the same feelings as you and as the founder would love to keep the original idea but more important is what the community wants and a community run Coín is the best choice I believe. There’s an old saying two heads are better than 1 but everyone together thinking brainstorming and growing as a collective is the best.

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

What about current development ? When we will see masternodes? What about roadmap ? It's actually?
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

IncaKoin users should feel pretty content and even sanctimonious when it comes to the properties and nature of the protocol and coin itself. With the recent verdicts from the US regarding the status of ICOs now being classified as securities, you should be feeling very happy indeed NKA was not built upon an ICO platform or ported over to one. We have ourselves a real magic internet money protocol coin, rather than a premined APP coin crap/nonsense unaccountable investment scam. Of course we will see ups and downs, low volume and slow periods; this is to be expected. We have experienced true organic growth, not as much as I’m sure we would all hope for, but, its actually been pretty rapid if you’ve been trading and mining NKA since its inception.

We have a fucking excellent product, we have stood the test of time already. Don’t screw it up following the heard off a cliff….

1) A small mathematical refinement: 9% every 35 days - it's more than 140% per year, not 93%;
2) About the masternodes - I, perhaps, agree with you - because I see a lot of coins outside of the Top 100, which after the launch of their MN were quickly pumped out by a small number of large owners and then turned into shit.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

1) A small mathematical refinement: 9% every 35 days - it's more than 140% per year, not 93%;
2) About the masternodes - I, perhaps, agree with you - because I see a lot of coins outside of the Top 100, which after the launch of their MN were quickly pumped out by a small number of large owners and then turned into shit.

You're right, it's 141,94%.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

Incakoin should become a means of payment, and not just a means of transactions. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: