Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: number of coins required to run a masternode

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NKA] INCAKOIN l Perú l Launched Aug 2013 | update v.1.5.2.0 released  (Read 175796 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

i am surprised that this coin is still alive , did not hear from it for a long time now , i must have millions of them somewhere on an old wallet.dat , let's see if i can find them , they need to stake for sure , sad i did not stake them earlier and more
tranthuyhoa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

I really do not understand much about IncaKin, it's a little vague
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

voting about the masternode is actual? She will be?

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

i am surprised that this coin is still alive , did not hear from it for a long time now , i must have millions of them somewhere on an old wallet.dat , let's see if i can find them , they need to stake for sure , sad i did not stake them earlier and more

same here sir busy with life. and some big coins. + project rig too. well look them keep stand until now...great~

celebrate for some  Grin

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
invisiblebeing

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

The wallet does not start at all. There is a loading of index of blocks and all, does not load further.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

The wallet does not start at all. There is a loading of index of blocks and all, does not load further.

well im sync full but...not matter of what that PoS bug

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

you get every 35 days 9%. during that time the wallet show: not staking because you have no mature coins. thats normal.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

you get every 35 days 9%. during that time the wallet show: not staking because you have no mature coins. thats normal.

ok well then fine as that will be normal again. so need stake 35 days

nkacrypto

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Posted on the IncaKoin discord channel, on Sep 10th, but was deleted by the moderator.

"After the word has got out that you (Bobby) aka wolfie and the hired DEV team have changed the maximum amount that can be sent in one transfer, to be so low that 50 million coins will not stake at all; they are steaming furiously mad. They agree, that it was certainly not a mistake.They believe you have done this on purpose to steal a percentage ownership of the network from them (and myself). I’ve told them to give you the benefit of the doubt, but they just don’t believe that.

That fix, of a mandatory client update again needs to be put together right away. You obviously know how to do that, and it needs to be done now, and with no other changes made (especially without informing everyone). You’ve really lost people’s trust now, and it won’t be easy to get back. Personally I can’t believe I’ve helped with this project as much as I have now. Given out thousands of fliers, spent hours and hours to help people have an understanding of how all of this works. And promoted it as my own, as a team member and part of a community. We’ve been floating the price since Bitcoin was $100, and Litecoin was $2. Those coins have floated the price up with their rise.

Solve the problem. And then there is the other problem. Which certainly needs to be resolved before any hard fork, forcing clients to accept any chain. My IncaKoin software clients now skip between two chain, one chain synchronizes, then it flips back to obviously another branch which is now 3800 blocks behind. The block explorer shows the chain which updates and synchronizes, but does not show certain wallet addresses, or their associated transactions IDs. They show as orphan blocks. How could this be, when all transactions would normally be propagated and accepted by both chains, if there was a split by accident. It better not be found once the chains have been analyzed by a blockchain investigation team, that you guys have attacked our chain, and the network of people who use it. Its hard for me to believe any of this, as it would be insanely stupid of you to do any of this mentioned above, if you in fact have."

More updates very soon, of what is going on with IncaKoin, and its issues which will need to be resolved to continue a fruitful journey.
nkacrypto

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:04:05 AM

Wolfie has not responded to me in two weeks now and does not even appear in the IncaKoin discord channel although he is online; regtable (who is perhaps the DEV Jamie) doesn't respond either.
On Sep 3rd, Wolfie (the founder) assured me that the staking issue would be resolved “right away”, but now seems he has abandoned the project for some reason; or at least doesn’t respond.

Now to clarify the staking problem myself and other large investors suffer from, is as follows.
Wallet addresses which have received large sums of 50 million coins in several transfers sent to them, will not stake anymore. The log file shows an error of the TX being too high.
Six inputs are now rolled into one output, and with large inputs rolled together, the network refuses to accept the stake.
How large is too large? We have no idea.
Although, over the past five years, we have been able to send a maximum of 99 million coins per send, and they would stake without any problem.
But, several people by my recommendation, have had coins saved for more than six months without staking, and so now those coins are stuck associated to keys which cannot be moved or staked, without losing the accrued staking weight.
In my case, I have several addresses which have 250 days of staking weight. If I were to move those NKA to another address to stake them (after the 35 days), I would lose that increase of +70% the amount of coins as of now.
Although the amount of coins is not really the issue at all, it is a matter of the percentage ownership of the network of which has been invested in.
The large interest rate (or inflation), is really no problem, because no one is “doing it to us”, as we can all stake at the same rate. But now in this case, every day that goes by, the high interest rate (or inflation), works directly against us who have coins in this situation of not staking.

The others who I have helped to create air gapped offline keys on paper wallets and brain wallets, are also in the same situation, and they believe that the administration crew of this project may have very well had a look at the block explorer, found these addresses and decided intentionally to change the protocol to forbid them to stake.
They suggest to me, that they may well have had this plan, to drag this on as long as they can, and then change the protocol again, and perhaps lower the staking rate, there by stealing a large percentage of ownership of the network from myself, and these investors into their own hands, whose keys have many many tiny deposits, created to not be affected by this new unannounced protocol change, and would of course been benefiting with the inflation.

For those of us who have who hold a large portion of the network, after many years of investing (5 years for myself), this is an extremely frustrating situation, and we need this to be resolved and set back to how it has always been for the last 5 years. Only one variable needs to be set back, and this should be extremely quick and easy as a mandatory update.
Why has it not been done yet?

It has been suggested to me a couple of times now by regtable, to just go ahead and move those coins to new addresses, thereby losing the 250 days of staking weight, as if that should even be an option for us over here. Its time to get this problem fixed, as this is an easy one to fix.

The very serious problem, of which I will explain in great detail upon my next letter to you all, is a much more difficult problem to solve. The management of the project, were perfectly happy a year ago, to solve it by creating a new coin, or even a token was suggested; and simply forcing everyone to swap into it, within a very narrow time frame of two weeks or a month (where by those who missed that window would be just shit out of luck). No details of the recipe or the coin protocol were offered. An ERC-20 token, a clone of NXT, or dash, or whatever, nothing was explained, we were just supposed to accept whatever they concocted and send all the coins on the network into their hands, as they handled the swap on third party systems, (either a discord bot, or exchange), as third parties themselves to us, and just and hope trust nothing would happen during that process, and it wasn’t a bait and switch attack, or a number of other possible attack scenarios to hijack the entire network (or from those they wished to plunder), without any possible recourse, but hitmen of one sort or another.

In my next post I will reveal the details of the findings of my investigations over the years of why the IncaKoin network’s blockchain gets “stuck” every six months or a year, and the data directory needs to be removed and replaced with a backup or bootstrap, before that event happened. It will also come to light of how these events have affected our relationship with exchanges, and the difficult situation that has put them in. Yobit, for example. But enough of that bad news for now.

Finally, although it seems I’m being very hard on wolfie and the dev(s), I would like them and everyone else to know that I do and have appreciated all of the fine works and effort they have put into the project over our last five years together. They have faced this very serious problem of which we suffer, and they have done it alone, unable to share the burden for reasons I will disclose in a later post.
Being a proof of work coin, without any premine, or coins given to them from mining (as a form of taxation or robbery/extortion governance), and not being an ICO, whereby the founders just make up whatever price they want, market the project, collect the money, and after the fact don’t really need to do anything but run away and make excuses (as they’ve already collected the money).

Not having any of those sources of funding, has put wolfie (Bobby) in a very difficult and costly situation, likely paying out of his own pocket to get us on exchanges, make changes to the code by hired devs, create the paper wallets forms etc. And so I would understand any potential bitterness he or they may feel watching the ICOs for example, and their apparent free ride, funded by fools and suckers. Depleting the entire crypto space of money like a blackhole, as well as holding the price of BTC and ETH (the mothership of the ICO scams) down, as those investments of the fools and suckers were cashed out.
IncaKoin is a real coin. Its protocols are fraud and scam resistant, provided it is not changed and subverted into a scam situation from within. Lets all make sure that doesn’t happen, for the sake of its investors, the exchanges, and the future success and trust in crypto.

More to come soon...
Filkus

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

So I withdrew my coins from the NKA wallet to Cryptopia and it is stuck on 172/200 conformations.
What is going on?
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

In my opinion, the stupid and useless coin!
The purse is synchronized for an eternity  Shocked, consumes more than 1 GB of RAM!

Mining is generally no, the price does not grow for years .... horror!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

nkacrypto

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Apparently I'm forbidden to write in the public areas of the discord channel now.
Here is my response to Regtable.

Thank you for your response Regtable, and in resolving your relationship to the project. I’m sorry to put you through reading that long book, but I had to mention the possible scenario which has been unfolding so that the issue had been seen by others and for a public record; and for those who I’m writing on behalf of, who are watching. Its not bullshittery, paranoid or self centered in the least, I’m looking out my self interests and other participants who I am obligated to try to protect, and all we have is words here. Take no offense by them please.
Its just an attempt to communicate.
Of course if the 9% stake stays the same in future updates, its no problem at all.
Also, I have not been running or using an out of date client. I never have.
We’re looking forward to the fixes, and appreciate your cautiousness with their resolve.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

Tell me what u smoke and I will take a sniff too, must be delicious stuff. Incakoin was part of ur portfolio for a while, and it now surprises u that it its still viable in a long-shot? How couldnt u be sure that its alive and still vital when u were holding the coin in the first place? My suggestion would be that major rebranding procedure that took place here inconvenienced u greatly. U were used to the name zuzaka which is now called inka.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

My wallet not sync with network but have 3 connections. What can i do?
nkacrypto

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

@X4, all users and all exchange platforms;

The IncaKoin network and client software has been suffering from a bug for a long while now. The administration/management has been absent in their duty to inform you of the situation, likely for fear of the FUD reaction.

I have now been silenced (banned from writing publicly as of recently) in the discord channel for writing about the issues which I’ve needed to be made public and resolved. The discord channel’s purpose is for dialogue regarding IncaKoin, not for conversations about “Hello gang”, “I’m having nice weather over here” ETC.

The main issue...

Every now and then, the chain splits. Almost always, the chain reorganizes and adds all transactions to the multiple chains, the longest chain is always seen as valid. BUT, every once in a while, it permanently splits. This can cause serious problems for exchanges… (and users).

When this occurs, you will find that you are nearly permanently out of date and unsynchronized. At this point, you are on the wrong chain. You’ll need to remove the data from the IncaKoin directory, and replace it with a backup or bootstrap. Then allow it to redownload the chain from that saved point in time.

Bootstraps are a dangerous habit to allow all the users to become accustomed too. It would be possible (once all the users are trained to add in a bootstrap whenever an issue arises), to created a bogus chain data, with malicious “errors”, stealing coins from addresses etc. This is why you should always make backups of your data directory regularly.

This error in the network will occur until the source of the problem is recoded. Many coins which are of the early generation of altcoins, which were forked from early iterations must have the same errors until they are dealt with.
nkacrypto

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

https://imgur.com/a/6qnz4PZ

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" ~Voltaire
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

pools???
nkacrypto

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Hey Bobby and Dev(s), get the damn changes made to allow large wallets (keys) to stake again...
It's been a long while now, I can't imagine why you would want to scare away investors like this.
Suicide the coin network?  ... short sighted and irresponsible

All the issues could be fixed and turned around.

You (Bobby) told me it was easy to fix and would be done right away, I relayed that msg to investors.

Along with the other issues we suffer from, this has made it totally impossible to OTC sell to people.
Never mind, the fact there is no way to get NKA in or out of exchanges, and so adding the cash back to support levels as I almost always have, is not going to happen.
That's a whole other issue which will kill this project dead.

I won't be selling any NKA to support the network until the fix is in, then I'll also have a nasty list of terrible things to warn them about if I did so, to sell it in good faith and honourably.

What's your story?
Have you abandoned this project for more profitable ones?
Bobby, Jamie and perhaps Regtable..

PS I'm still banned from posting publicly in the discord channel. That's not going to win you any help or support from me or my group of investors and users (and their friends etc) either.

Make the large wallets (large inputs) to stake fix happen.
Or why not? Should we just let it all rot and die?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

@nkacrypto what is a large wallet? i have 70kk and staking works fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: