Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase  (Read 16896 times)
MarioSPGroup (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:13:35 AM

What is the problem with the legal text?

@james42: Exactly, I don't know what dida has found?
@dida: Could you please present us these details which aren't satisfying you in Terms & Conditions? I'll take a look into this and share my opinion 'what's this'

james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:22:54 AM

Speedyshare just has the impression of being dodgy because its revenue model is based upon advertising and referral downloads. A simple mega link would be preferable for the wallets.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:47:07 AM

Speedyshare just has the impression of being dodgy because its revenue model is based upon advertising and referral downloads. A simple mega link would be preferable for the wallets.

exactly...also virus check on wallet
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:50:50 AM

James42, you're right.
I am a kind of person that supports internet business made by other people, so I have decided to put it via speedyshare as a business where guys try to do something in Internet.
But naturally following the arguments it will be soon a simply mega link of course, for better convenience.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:59:24 AM

exactly...also virus check on wallet

Always the most secure is GitHub source and there is a compilation for WindowsQT:
https://github.com/capitalDIGI/DIGI/tree/master/release
I will put there other compilations soon.

But as I wrote it before a while - we will open a new direct link to one of our servers.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:28:51 AM

You should really change your speedyshare.com DL address for wallet ...it is fucking annoying and looks like sites that are full of trojans....
 Tongue

Hi dida,
Where can you see these trojans there? Please let us know more details, we are surprised because many of us use speedyshare for long time and we haven't noticed anything wrong there.
Your help will be very appreciated.

Regards,

Mario

1. Mario I didn't say that there are trojans there...read carefully: ....and looks like sites that are full of trojans.

2. 10 min download for wallet? - unacceptable

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:35:56 AM

You should really change your speedyshare.com DL address for wallet ...it is fucking annoying and looks like sites that are full of trojans....
 Tongue

Hi dida,
Where can you see these trojans there? Please let us know more details, we are surprised because many of us use speedyshare for long time and we haven't noticed anything wrong there.
Your help will be very appreciated.

Regards,

Mario

1. Mario I didn't say that there are trojans there...read carefully: ....and looks like sites that are full of trojans. ...there is a big difference isnt it?

2. 10 min download for wallet? - unacceptable

Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't read it carefully. You are right.
Yes, this non-comfortable time of download will be corrected via a direct link, thank you for your patience!

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:36:09 AM

As part of the Services, Kvadratco provides users with the ability to participate in the capitalDIGI Crowdtrading Exchange, a virtual platform which allows users ("Participants") to buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are") interests in certain startup companies related properties after successful crowdfunding campaign under FCA supervision in licensed crowdfunding systems (e.g., seedrs.com, crowdcube.com, etc.).

can you please explain:.... buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are")
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:56:51 AM

As part of the Services, Kvadratco provides users with the ability to participate in the capitalDIGI Crowdtrading Exchange, a virtual platform which allows users ("Participants") to buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are") interests in certain startup companies related properties after successful crowdfunding campaign under FCA supervision in licensed crowdfunding systems (e.g., seedrs.com, crowdcube.com, etc.).

can you please explain:.... buy and sell virtualized tokens and cryptocurrencies which are representing (it doesn't mean "there are")

Yes, it is a legal term. The shares are dematerialized (as in the traditional exchange) and are traded as a digital asset. Simple like in the traditional depository (look for example for http://www.kdpw.pl/en/Pages/Home_en.aspx). The first difference is that our repository isn't ownership of a government or a bank, but it's hosted and managed by Kvadratco Services Ltd. The second difference is this that we don't use a security bond to the shares to make a virtualized share, but use tokens and cryptocurrencies to represent these shares. This feature enables us to trade them 24/7 online.

What means a repository in practise - if you want to go out from the online market with shares to have them in your home as a paper, then you go to the depository with a request about clearing relevant amount of virtualized shares. After clearing you have a relevant amount of shares in paper from our repository and relevant amount of tokens is cancelled. The relevant amount of DIGI is cancelled form the market and goes to our 'treasury house' back.

On all online stock exchanges on the world you trade via virtualized shares and only on capitalDIGI.com using tokens and cryptocurrencies. If you trade gold on the exchange it doesn't mean that 'gold has been bought/sold' but the relevant amount of 'virtualized gold' has been bought/sold. Everything is converted to the paper transactions by each clearing (if anybody wants to have this gold from a bank, a brokerage house, a broker, etc).     
In capitalDIGI.com clearing is to make everytime by request to go out from our online market and to have a shares in paper.

Is this explanation clear, maybe you have more questions, I'm ready to answer them about this our new ever business on the world.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:19:03 AM

BTC is in lower rate to GBP and USD, but DIGI is related to GBP.
So you can observe that today DIGI is appreciated to BTC.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:25:05 AM

Yes, it is a legal term. The shares are dematerialized (as in the traditional exchange) and are traded as a digital asset. Simple like in the traditional depository (look for example for http://www.kdpw.pl/en/Pages/Home_en.aspx). The first difference is that our repository isn't ownership of a government or a bank, but it's hosted and managed by Kvadratco Services Ltd. The second difference is this that we don't use a security bond to the shares to make a virtualized share, but use tokens and cryptocurrencies to represent these shares. This feature enables us to trade them 24/7 online.

What means a repository in practise - if you want to go out from the online market with shares to have them in your home as a paper, then you go to the depository with a request about clearing relevant amount of virtualized shares. After clearing you have a relevant amount of shares in paper from our repository and relevant amount of tokens is cancelled. The relevant amount of DIGI is cancelled form the market and goes to our 'treasury house' back.

On all online stock exchanges on the world you trade via virtualized shares and only on capitalDIGI.com using tokens and cryptocurrencies. If you trade gold on the exchange it doesn't mean that 'gold has been bought/sold' but the relevant amount of 'virtualized gold' has been bought/sold. Everything is converted to the paper transactions by each clearing (if anybody wants to have this gold from a bank, a brokerage house, a broker, etc).     
In capitalDIGI.com clearing is to make everytime by request to go out from our online market and to have a shares in paper.

Is this explanation clear, maybe you have more questions, I'm ready to answer them about this our new ever business on the world.

OK, thx.

So for example:

I live in EU.
I invested in some new startup through crowdfunding certain amount of DIGI.
Startup vent fine...business plan vent fine ...it is a success.
After about year I went to your website to go with process of clearing and demand shares in paper because they went from 1 GBP to 100 GBP.

What if:

Scenario 1:

Your web site is down for weeks (solar flairs, alien attack, god didn't save the Queen, etc...)

Scenario 2:

You transfer the capitalDIGI rights on shares to some obscure company to Cayman Islands (and what is stopping you?)

I have more but it will be nice to have Your view on first two Scenarios

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:59:32 AM

OK, thx.
So for example:
I live in EU.
I invested in some new startup through crowdfunding certain amount of DIGI.
Startup vent fine...business plan vent fine ...it is a success.
After about year I went to your website to go with process of clearing and demand shares in paper because they went from 1 GBP to 100 GBP.

What if:
Scenario 1:
Your web site is down for weeks (solar flairs, alien attack, god didn't save the Queen, etc...)

Scenario 2:
You transfer the capitalDIGI rights on shares to some obscure company to Cayman Islands (and what is stopping you?)

I have more but it will be nice to have Your view on first two Scenarios

Yes, the most important thing is such thread what is adequate capital in our company, what is a structure of our company, etc to avoid this two scenarios.
Even a Kingdom falls our capital must be ready to payout customers the valid amount of shares and money.
Nobody from our system should have possibility to transfer assets abroad.

So the solution is on three levels:

I. Capital
The market which we generate can't be more than our frozen traditional reserve ready to serve any withdrawal. 
At the beginning we can't develop big market, when we have about GBP 250k of reserve.
Currently you can see that practically we are in the trailer phase when value of crowdtraded companies is symbolic:
- to test the idea and all technical aspects of trading
- to wait for any response from the market about our solution
- to wait for any response from system of banks and capital market in the UK
- due this fact that we don't have in this trailer a full-engaged crowdtraded company (we are using now a symbolic amount of equity is crowdtraded as a proof-of-concept to present waht is it)
But we are talking to our several colleagues from the traditional capital market to make a relevant reserve here which enables 'normal' scale of crowdtrading. Naturally if it happens then rate BTC/DIGI will rapidly grow up (because we need is a token for the system)
After having different guys from traditional capital market with good CV and after building the reserve then it will be practically impossible to have these two scenarios.

Today there is no risk, because our reserve is much bigger than market we have created.

II. Foundation
There are several old economist who are interested in this trial as 'an economic experiment'. We are talking to them about their participation in DIGI foundation to have supervision of the decisions and all job in the capitalDIGI exchange. We plan that no new crowdtrading is done (I don't write about these current symbolic facts for testing reaction of the market) until the foundation accepts it regarding our reserve capital is adequate.

III. Technical
The draglet's engine is well designed about to froze assets, cold wallet and multi-sig. According this above organisational structure (including foundation) we will be ready to implement a secure procedures.
It is not only to prevent our customers (what is our mission), but it prevents our self - to build a stable and reliable business.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:40:21 PM

Yes, this non-comfortable time of download will be corrected via a direct link, thank you for your patience!

As a first quick solution: all compilations are available on Github: https://github.com/capitalDIGI/DIGI/tree/master/release
We will run a direct link to one of our servers in several hours.

dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:54:02 PM

What is the difference between Your project and startcoin/startjoin project
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:33:14 PM

What is the difference between Your project and startcoin/startjoin project

Startcoin+startjoin it is probably like the smallest part of our three-elements system - www.crowdondigi.com (still before an official launch).

The differences (what can I see without deep analyzing it)
- we have guaranteed rate of DIGI conversion to BTC (calculated by us as a relation to GBP) and we have hard reserves for it
- we are connected not only to our self crowdtrading system (www.crowdondigi.com - please have in mind there is still under construction there), but to the best crowdfunding British systems. Why - startups crowtraded in our exchange must be reliable, stable valuable and very perspective; this is possible only when 170.000 British hard-minded investors estimate candidates are listed on seedrs or crowdcube or same level agency, so crowdondigi long time will not be used as a source for crowdtrading
- we have (a trailer currently) the whole ecosystem startups-miners-investors|exchange-depository|foundation to be the most reliable, so we offer to trade startups after purchasing them, not only sitting and waiting "what will happen", the idea is presented in the animated infographic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdFtxoaXCq4
- we crowdtrade startups enabling to be comply with the British tax and investment rules, so investor can invest into startups via seedrs.com having SEIS/EIS tax relief (https://www.seedrs.com/seis_eis_tax_relief) and still having possibility to trade it online. So our system enables British (and international when they register in the UK) some kind of time shift - they have still EIS/SEIS tax relief but they can trade startups earlier when in normal system (EIS/SEIS tax relief will be cancelled in the traditional market when a startup goes to be listed on AIM for example).

Your questions are very good, thank you for your engagement. Because of these questions are taking that what we have explained but always such new things have to be explained and discussed many times. Please be honored by us with a bounty in DIGI, if you wish please contact us via PM to discuss it. And obviously we are waiting for more such detailed questions from your side.

james42

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:40:33 PM

Is it possible for an amendment to capitaldigi.com to be able to turn the scrolling ticker on and off? These kind of things really impact battery life for me on my laptop
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

Is it possible for an amendment to capitaldigi.com to be able to turn the scrolling ticker on and off? These kind of things really impact battery life for me on my laptop

James, a good idea due to this fact that rolling pills consume a lot of power by PHP. I think there is such possibility (a special button). I request our developers and let you know.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:07:30 PM

James, a good idea due to this fact that rolling pills consume a lot of power by PHP. I think there is such possibility (a special button). I request our developers and let you know.

James, it has been made. Please reload the exchange in your browser and you can see a new button - turn on/turn off

marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:43:03 PM

It is already there you just have to look.
james42

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:00:22 PM

It is already there you just have to look.

Trying to be smart? It wasn't there, I requested it and they kindly added it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: