Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 07:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase  (Read 16905 times)
MarioSPGroup (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:21:18 AM

Don't tell them Mario :-)

Coin is doing exceedingly well, congratulations to you and your team

Well I'm happy to say that this coin is a-rockin'!

It is definitely worth mining now - since the exchange value has more than tripled.

My apologies to Mario if I was a bit harsh -- but earlier the #'s weren't adding up.

I only try to find a solution for any problem. I hope that the coin will have more more business applications through our next planned steps about it. 

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:40:33 AM

Hi Mario -- feel free to donate the bounty you offered to me back to the miners in some way, as I certainly don't deserve something like that for complaining - lol.

james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 07:33:54 AM

What happened to it was only worth mining if the difficulty was less than 10?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:38:40 AM

Hi Mario -- feel free to donate the bounty you offered to me back to the miners in some way, as I certainly don't deserve something like that for complaining - lol.

Hi hdmediaservices,
Thank you,
OK - I will think about it how to do it. Probably it will be by testing a new business feature for DIGI which I intend to test in 2-3 weeks.
I'll inform in a future post about it.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:41:45 AM

Dear All,
We tested the first additional node from James42 on the testnode and everything is OK.
So we're turning on this additional node on the main network in minutes.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:28:14 PM

What happened to it was only worth mining if the difficulty was less than 10?

Well that was when the trading price was an average of 1400's to 1500's.  Obviously this is not the case now.

james42

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:51:28 AM

On CapitalDIGI is there anywhere where recent trade history can be viewed other than the graph?
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:08:56 AM

On CapitalDIGI is there anywhere where recent trade history can be viewed other than the graph?

Hi James, still only via API where you can get everything what was public or anything what was your private.
We have defined more statistics and history on the front page of capitalDIGI.com as a new functionality for capitalDIGI after the Trailer Phase where we are currently. We are discussing now on the the market with various partners to have more business approach for DIGI than initially mining. 
All your suggestion are welcome at this moment, please let us know about your needs.

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:27:52 AM

Hi James, still only via API where you can get everything what was public or anything what was your private.
We have defined more statistics and history on the front page of capitalDIGI.com as a new functionality for capitalDIGI after the Trailer Phase where we are currently. We are discussing now on the the market with various partners to have more business approach for DIGI than initially mining. 
All your suggestion are welcome at this moment, please let us know about your needs.

Hi Mario,
Any details what that approach will be?
Thx
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:01:50 AM

Hi Mario,
Any details what that approach will be?
Thx

Sure, I think we will publish it in a next week, I have to get all confirmation from our partners, it is finalized currently. 

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:14:46 AM

Ups and downs.

For last two day we have seen a big appreciation of BTC to fiat currencies (including GBP).
There is a lower power of DIGI network, so DIGI is a bit depreciated to BTC.   

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:50:13 AM

Due to the maintenance purpose of the server we will turn off a seed node for about 10 seconds on 15th February (Sunday) at 11pm GMT and we will restart it immediately using the same current blockchain obviously.

We recommend you to check miners' status after this restarting, in some cases then can be but must not be a necessity to restart them.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:09:44 PM

Due to the maintenance purpose of the server we will turn off a seed node for about 10 seconds on 15th February (Sunday) at 11pm GMT and we will restart it immediately using the same current blockchain obviously.

We recommend you to check miners' status after this restarting, in some cases then can be but must not be a necessity to restart them.

To remind about today's 10 seconds maintenance action

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:15:17 PM

We got an official response from FCA about capitalDIGI.com which is neutral (we think good for us) Smiley

We are trying to consult it with other most important market actors in the UK. The current status about legal aspects of crowdtrading is in my article in LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/crowdtrading-capitaldigicom-legal-aspects-uk-mariusz-sperczynski

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:12:35 PM

To remind about today's 10 seconds maintenance action

Everything was OK during restarting the seed node - a maintenance action has been done.
By the way - the alternative node has been added: digi.cactusbob.net:8138
Thank you James42, please be honored for the node by DIGI.

james42

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:41:13 AM

Always glad to assist Mario
hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:42:04 PM

Eek - orderbook is only showing about 566 coins for bid (at the time of this post).  So what will happen when no one is buying these coins?

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:30:31 PM

Eek - orderbook is only showing about 566 coins for bid (at the time of this post).  So what will happen when no one is buying these coins?

Sometimes the order book is short.
But before a moment I put several animation orders and seems it is OK.

james42

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:52:13 AM

Perhaps mining power will drop off and I can get more :-)
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:41:20 AM

Perhaps mining power will drop off and I can get more :-)

Probably this is not a reason, I can see about 4gH/s at this moment, so I think the rate BTC/DIGI will grow up today during calculation of the official rate by us.
Theoretically people should buy DIGI to have possibility to sell it in hours, but nobody can full estimate the market behavior.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: