Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:52:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIGI] 2015 - 2017 (and currently) laboratory phase  (Read 16896 times)
MarioSPGroup (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:33:48 PM

I think I almost understand

;-) It will be more clear after implementation in the system. We are working on it now.

AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:34:48 PM

Pm'd you Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:38:12 PM

Pm'd you Smiley

Yes Ahmed, Thank you for the reminder. I will go to this PM after this today's implementation of new business features in capitalDIGI. Sorry for inconvenience. I will be working at your PM in several hours. 

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 09:20:12 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT of the new additional business feature for DIGI and capitalDIGI - engine and data system for social lending.
We will set-up capitalDIGI.com in 2-4 hours to present possibility to use the business feature internally. SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THIS to have all questions.

After last-hours-configuration of capitalDIGI we can see that this feature will not be implemented today yet. I think it will be tomorrow.
For making this above business feature we have to adjust a new element on the exchange - a limit currency dEUR.

Today we had no problem with adding dEUR token to the exchange, but the engine accepted it as a nominal currency only. We need dEUR which will be the limit stock currency or as a limit fiat currency (EUR) or dEUR as limit crypto-share (colored coin) currency.

There is no problem to re-configure dEUR in the engine to one of these three option as above, which enables us to use it as a limit currency in the system, but these options require that we have to wait for a job from Munich from draglet - today is too late to get it (10:00 pm Munich time), but tomorrow we will have this possibility.

see you tomorrow

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:56:50 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT of the new additional business feature for DIGI and capitalDIGI - engine and data system for social lending.
We will set-up capitalDIGI.com in 2-4 hours to present possibility to use the business feature internally. SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THIS to have all questions.

There is no problem to re-configure dEUR in the engine to one of these three option as above, which enables us to use it as a limit currency in the system, but these options require that we have to wait for a job from Munich from draglet - today is too late to get it (10:00 pm Munich time), but tomorrow we will have this possibility.

see you tomorrow

draglet answered us that the feature will be ready in about 6 hours, so it seems that today it will be rolled-out to the system

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:02:22 AM

We're going to THE Online World CRYPTO SUMMIT 26-Feb (@cryptomoneyexpo on Twitter and www.cryptomoneyexpo.com) where I will be a speaker.
There is the presentation about capitalDIGI which will be hold: http://www.coindigi.org/download/capitalDIGI-crowdtrading-a-next-evolution-step-for-startups-26-02-2015.pdf
We will also provide the expo booth there. So you can meet us virtually during this event and discuss with us about all important questions regarding DIGI and capitalDIGI. 

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:59:01 PM

We're going to THE Online World CRYPTO SUMMIT 26-Feb (@cryptomoneyexpo on Twitter and www.cryptomoneyexpo.com) where I will be a speaker.
There is the presentation about capitalDIGI which will be hold: http://www.coindigi.org/download/capitalDIGI-crowdtrading-a-next-evolution-step-for-startups-26-02-2015.pdf
We will also provide the expo booth there. So you can meet us virtually during this event and discuss with us about all important questions regarding DIGI and capitalDIGI. 

This is an online thing?  Awww - I was hoping to take a much needed vacation to somewhere warm.

james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:05:03 PM

Me too, but I bet it wouldn't have been anywhere warm  Roll Eyes
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:07:59 PM

Me too, but I bet it wouldn't have been anywhere warm  Roll Eyes

True… Although Australia or Brasil sounds quite nice right now.

james42

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:09:30 PM

Yes it's been a long miserable winter here, mind you last few days the sun has actually been out most of the day
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:14:29 PM

see you tomorrow

draglet answered us that the feature will be ready in about 6 hours, so it seems that today it will be rolled-out to the system

We configured 2 of 6 steps of the internal engine for lending system - the tasks of Borrowers (on the external market) begin. Our system presents now that 4 Borrowers want to get a loan of 10 EUR for each of them and the system started to look for ready cash for them.

We will configure during night the next 4 elements (lenders and animators) of the internal engine for social lending system.

But at this moment you can see that miners of DIGI will have at beginning about 10% more profit on EUR than against GBP through BTC.

Obviously currently we only are testing the internal engine ;-) But the rule of DIGI  miners will be honored with a premium in the engine instead of directly selling to BTC will be crucial for our reliability for DIGi coin.

As mentioned above - next 4 steps during the night.

james42

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:51:25 PM

Looking forward to it Mario
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:13:20 AM

see you tomorrow

We configured 2 of 6 steps of the internal engine for lending system - the tasks of Borrowers (on the external market) begin. Our system presents now that 4 Borrowers want to get a loan of 10 EUR for each of them and the system started to look for ready cash for them.

We will configure during night the next 4 elements (lenders and animators) of the internal engine for social lending system.

But at this moment you can see that miners of DIGI will have at beginning about 10% more profit on EUR than against GBP through BTC.

Obviously currently we only are testing the internal engine ;-) But the rule of DIGI  miners will be honored with a premium in the engine instead of directly selling to BTC will be crucial for our reliability for DIGi coin.

As mentioned above - next 4 steps during the night.

OK, all 6 steps are done. 4 Lenders (on the external market) are trying to find a market.
We can test the system now. EUR come from Lenders to Borrowers via DIGI.

Currently there are very small amounts by each transactions, but we are testing it (a scale of transactions).
Real amount will be presented with launching the external interface and real tranactions where for example 34 EUR will be in one transacion not in 1,000 small transactions like currently during testing.

james42

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:12:19 AM

So to try this do I sell DIGI for dEUR? I'm a little confused
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:41:29 AM

Why confused? dEUR means that you can have EUR on your bank account with SEPA if you request us to withdraw dEUR (minimum 100 EUR).
Is this something strange to have possibility to change DIGI into EUR on the bank account?

I have confused by your confusion Smiley

james42

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:06:02 AM

OK, I don't see any way on the site to sell DIGI for EUR. I would expect to see a DIGI/EUR pair for instance.
james42

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:09:17 AM

Ah never mind, I needed to click in the scrolling bit at the top to bring the right market up. 
MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:18:42 AM

Ah never mind, I needed to click in the scrolling bit at the top to bring the right market up. 

Please refresh the exchange website in your web-browser..
After setting-up new markets - the stopped rolling bar isn't presenting new markets, it must be refreshed.

MarioSPGroup (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:19:16 AM

Why confused? dEUR means that you can have EUR on your bank account with SEPA if you request us to withdraw dEUR (minimum 100 EUR).
Is this something strange to have possibility to change DIGI into EUR on the bank account?

I have confused by your confusion Smiley

Hi James, while we haven't a license from FCA for fiat (we are working on it) - we use dEUR as crypto-share which gives you a right to have EUR in your bank account after your request to us to withdraw your dEUR.

This is similarly like in such systems like Unichange.me, etc. where you have such thing like for example "MoneyGram EUR" which can be EUR on your bank account.

Do you understand this construction? Can I make more explanation?

james42

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:26:20 AM

No, I get it now thanks :-) The question for me though is whether the better return of DIGI to EUR compared to DIGI to BTC is cancelled out by exchange fees when it hits my GBP account. Something I need to look at I guess
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: