Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included)  (Read 67947 times)
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:12:46 PM

I stand corrected on the reimbursement.  Better than I believed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:25:17 AM

sorry for the missing from forum
we have closed neimeng data center and replace the miner with s5 in chengdu data center
we also update the network hardware in chengdu data center to improve the stability of the chengdu data center
it is true that the maintenance is a little longer than expected this month, we have asked the electrical provider and they said it just caused by the coming of  flood season. As you know, our electrical are provided by a hydroplane.

if anyone donot receive the compensation of April, send me a PM and i will check with our employee

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Min€r

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:41:32 AM

sorry for the missing from forum
we have closed neimeng data center and replace the miner with s5 in chengdu data center
we also update the network hardware in chengdu data center to improve the stability of the chengdu data center
it is true that the maintenance is a little longer than expected this month, we have asked the electrical provider and they said it just caused by the coming of  flood season. As you know, our electrical are provided by a hydroplane.

if anyone donot receive the compensation of April, send me a PM and i will check with our employee

I never got a compensattion till now - plus I have no records for the 6 days downtime. Can you have a look at it please.

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:29:56 AM

I never got a compensattion till now - plus I have no records for the 6 days downtime. Can you have a look at it please.

Same here, never received anything although until the last month the uptime has been good enough to not bother about.

I have no access to anything that allows me to see it anyway, just going by my own stats. Where are people viewing this downtime, I have emailed in and got no repsonse.

clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:45:04 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 09:10:39 PM by clgrissom3

Same here, never received anything although until the last month the uptime has been good enough to not bother about.

I have no access to anything that allows me to see it anyway, just going by my own stats. Where are people viewing this downtime, I have emailed in and got no repsonse.

This is the Miner Monitor site, http://www.sprocess.com:10000/Bitcoin/Login.aspx.  If you have not logged in to this site yet, your Username (Mobile/Email) is your email you used with the Lee Group, and your password is your Lee Group forum username.  Li sets this up for everyone.  Once you log in, click on the Miner Monitor link on the left hand column of links to get to your list of miners and status.  I had trouble using Internet Explorer when I first tried; none of the internal links would do anything.  Li suggested trying a different browser and it worked with FireFox.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:37:02 PM

This is the Miner Monitor site, http://www.sprocess.com:10000/Bitcoin/Login.aspx.  If you have not logged in to this site yet, your Username (Mobile/Email) is your email you used with the Lee Group, and your password is your Lee Group forum username.  Li sets this up for everyone.  Once you log in, click on the Miner Monitor link on the left hand column of links to get to your list of miners and status.  I had trouble using Internet Explorer when I first tried; none of the internal links would do anything.  Li suggested trying a different browser and it worked with FireFox.

Thanks for the information, tried to log in but no joy, tried the new user registration with my existing details and I'm now in but no miners listed Sad

clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:28:41 PM

Thanks for the information, tried to log in but no joy, tried the new user registration with my existing details and I'm now in but no miners listed Sad

Strange...does it say anything in english when it fails?  Did you try a capital letter for your password like your forum ID shows or all lower case?  (nevermind on that, it is not case sensitive for me when I tested it).  I wonder if they got the right amount of gggg's when they put your ID in for your password?  Wink  PM Li again and ask him to look at it again.
tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:59:35 AM

Strange...does it say anything in english when it fails?  Did you try a capital letter for your password like your forum ID shows or all lower case?  (nevermind on that, it is not case sensitive for me when I tested it).  I wonder if they got the right amount of gggg's when they put your ID in for your password?  Wink  PM Li again and ask him to look at it again.

you need li's team to setup an account for you. the self registration process did not work for me either.

no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:20:10 AM

Has anyone noticed a pattern after when the miners are doing reasonably good, to when they turn bad?

I see my miners have done decently today, and as China gets going, the problems have started of the miners using the third pool option(f2pool in my case). It just seems like the internet is not capable of handling what it needs to. Now that Neimeng is not used, will Chengdu get a second and hopefully different internet backbone that has better connectivity with the rest of the world or at least Singapore?

clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:25:44 AM

My miners have not switched to pool2 or pool3 in three days so far (knocking on wood)...there have been issues with individual switches a couple of times.  This description of the Chengdu Data Center from page 1 of this thread sounds like they already have 2 fiber connections from different telcos and it reads as:

"The Introduction of CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm

The farm located in Chengdu City, Sichuan province, where the whole building was rented.

Network
We use double WAN router from CISCO as our main router, and draw one 100M fiber from CHINATELECOM and another 100M fiber from CHINAUNICOM as back up. one 4G wireless internet was also ready for use once it is necessary."
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 01:55:03 PM

PM sent

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Min€r

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:53:35 AM

PM sent

Sorry but didn`t got one  Wink

BTC Sticker: German | English  
BTC Promo Sticker Sets: German | English
1P7fvQGyNx2EwUD7zVfY8jvDFjfA5Sq59b
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 02:40:56 PM

Same here, no compensation yet. Already sent an email.
HerbPean
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:39:44 PM

Everything runs smooth on my side since the 17 ! Thanks Li ! Tongue
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:11:15 PM

Shhhhhhhh! Don't jinx it!
clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 07:13:27 PM

Hehe! I didn't want to be the first to say anything but it has been a nice run.  My equipment has been running without a glitch since the 12th; 14 days of smooth sailing!  Thanks Li!
HerbPean
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:37:31 AM

Shhhhhhhh! Don't jinx it!

/Sigh  Angry
clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:03:20 PM

I think the Lee Group team has gotten past the rough patch they were experiencing earlier in the month and last month.  Whatever they did during the last Chengdu DC maintenance seems to be holding up so far.  This makes a good hosting situation even better for me.
HerbPean
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:11:39 PM

I think the Lee Group team has gotten past the rough patch they were experiencing earlier in the month and last month.  Whatever they did during the last Chengdu DC maintenance seems to be holding up so far.  This makes a good hosting situation even better for me.

Well glad I only jinxed myself Tongue lost like 800 GH pool side since my last post. I guess it's only 1 miner having trouble ...
clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:19:02 PM

Well glad I only jinxed myself Tongue lost like 800 GH pool side since my last post. I guess it's only 1 miner having trouble ...

I hope your miner is back to normal...I get an occasional dip in hashrate where all my miners switch to pool2.  It usually only lasts for an hour or two and then switches back and it's only happened maybe 3 times since the maintenance.  I believe this problem is pool-side and it doesn’t affect anything in the long run because my back-up pool is paying the difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: