Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [lee group]1980$! the sales of first batch hosted antminer s7(psu included)  (Read 67957 times)
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:40:44 PM

thanks for the trust, now both neimeng data center and chengdu is stable like before, we will send compensation list as soon as possible
good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again

The problem for me are the following:

- The miners are getting too hot. You have not told us your plan to rectify this.

- We need lower host fees, but your current cost for new miners is holding people back. I know these machines still ready to sell are being mined, so I don't understand this high cost.

- We need more data in the host website. Whatever you are currently using to monitor the machines needs to do more, like show current blocks accepted for the pools, etc, and the temperature of the blades.

- The miners connectivity is generally poor. They jump pools too much and can't keep solid connections. Any plans to make this better?

- It would be wonderful to have an ability to ping and traceroute from the host login. That way we can pick better pools or nodes to use.

Thank you, and good luck with getting back on here more often.

-------

Additionally, I see all my miners moved to Chengdu, and have different IPs. Did I keep the same machines or what happened there?

i wouldn't mind more stats on the monitoring page.

i don't seem to suffer from pool hoping at all. i point mine to either f2pool or antpool pools. most of my miners are in the neiming dc.

I run my 12 all on f2pool and they are rock solid. 4 in one location 8 at the other. I've run S5s at home averaging around 74c on one and it ran solid for 5 months until I sold it. I'm not worried about temps so much. You're list is a lot of bitching. Sure things could be cheaper but they are already a hell of a lot cheaper than running them in my basement.

F2pool does not payout highest rates available most of the time, but it is an excellent last fallback pool. When I have to report a different miner down almost daily, I worry. I manage to get a respite occasionally, but here's the days of the last eight reports: 19th, 21st, 24th, 24th(2nd miner later), 26th, 26th(2nd miner later), 27th, and today.

Significant progress has been made on the comm issue.  My miners (10 total) have not pool jumped for over a week now.
Additionally, the down time has improved quite a bit over the past week.  With the exception of a an hour or so last night when all were down.  But the hashrate has been steady and I have only reported one miner hashing slowly in the past 5 days.  And that one popped back up in 5 minutes, so it may have been cycled prior to my seeing it.
I would love a lower cost, more robust access and a ringside seat to tonight's fight.  But on balance, I'm a lot better off with my S5's this week than the past few weeks.
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:17:47 PM

Agreed...my 15 have been solid for 8 straight days except for one small glitch about a week ago.  It's been great to see smooth hashing.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 12:58:34 AM

thanks for the trust, now both neimeng data center and chengdu is stable like before, we will send compensation list as soon as possible
good thing is that both the difficulty  and btc price keep the same as before, so we have got a lucky 14 days again

- The miners are getting too hot. You have not told us your plan to rectify this.
    that is why i move miner to chengdu, where the data center is more stable

- We need lower host fees, but your current cost for new miners is holding people back. I know these machines still ready to sell are being mined, so I don't understand this high cost.
   sorry, canot get new price from farm owner, so i have to keep the same host fee now

- We need more data in the host website. Whatever you are currently using to monitor the machines needs to do more, like show current blocks accepted for the pools, etc, and the temperature of the blades.

- The miners connectivity is generally poor. They jump pools too much and can't keep solid connections. Any plans to make this better?
    most of such issue comes from bad connection from data center to pools, i suggest you use three following pools, which is very stable, they are, antpool, f2pool and bw pool

- It would be wonderful to have an ability to ping and traceroute from the host login. That way we can pick better pools or nodes to use.

-------

Additionally, I see all my miners moved to Chengdu, and have different IPs. Did I keep the same machines or what happened there?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:22:11 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 02:11:03 AM by clgrissom3

I just realized that all 10 of my NeiMeng-1 miners have been switched to the Chengdu Data Center to join my 5 already there.  I do not see any blips or dips in my pool charts so it must have been a Ninja swap!
no141

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:12:48 AM

I just realized that all 10 of my NeiMeng-1 miners have been switched to the Chengdu Data Center to join my 5 already there.  I do not see any blips or dips in my pool charts so it must have been a Ninja swap!

I don't like the idea of a ninja swap and the change in IPs. It could mean the affected machines are different now. I did see blips of hash increases, this could have been a hand-off period of that we got new old machines and lost our originals. I've just discovered an issue with my third miner, that I will wait to hear what Lee says about it.

sEpuLchEr

Activity: 248

Are we there yet?

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:41:18 AM

My miners have gone to Chengdu too.

And now 2 miners are down....

clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:47:00 PM

It looks like all of my Chengdu miners have gone down within the hour.  I see now that with having them split between the two data centers I would have some still up and running.  One strange note, the Miner Monitor is showing pools 1, 2, and 3 as being dead on most of my machines rather than being offline.  It's too early to tell because it hasn't been 3 hours yet.
no141

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:16:20 PM

It looks like all of my Chengdu miners have gone down within the hour.  I see now that with having them split between the two data centers I would have some still up and running.  One strange note, the Miner Monitor is showing pools 1, 2, and 3 as being dead on most of my machines rather than being offline.  It's too early to tell because it hasn't been 3 hours yet.

Exactly the same for me, but they all had down issues twice before this last one over night.

Their English is very bad, but it seems everyone that switched from Neimeng miners to Chengdu, you ended up with different machines. Maybe someone can better translate? "Your machine in Neimeng at that time, the maintenance of neimeng, not in time to chengdu, this machine is not good"

It does appear they changed the miner for me, but with things being down, can't see if it improved. Since we bought these miners and power supplies, you would think we would stay owning the same machines. Maybe that's not how it works in China.

I hope someone emails Lee, and puts the info here. I doubt I'll be able to reply for a while here today.

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:08:20 PM

-------

i don't seem to suffer from pool hoping at all. i point mine to either f2pool or antpool pools. most of my miners are in the neiming dc.

I run my 12 all on f2pool and they are rock solid. 4 in one location 8 at the other. I've run S5s at home averaging around 74c on one and it ran solid for 5 months until I sold it. I'm not worried about temps so much. You're list is a lot of bitching. Sure things could be cheaper but they are already a hell of a lot cheaper than running them in my basement.

F2pool does not payout highest rates available most of the time, but it is an excellent last fallback pool. When I have to report a different miner down almost daily, I worry. I manage to get a respite occasionally, but here's the days of the last eight reports: 19th, 21st, 24th, 24th(2nd miner later), 26th, 26th(2nd miner later), 27th, and today.

Significant progress has been made on the comm issue.  My miners (10 total) have not pool jumped for over a week now.
Additionally, the down time has improved quite a bit over the past week.  With the exception of a an hour or so last night when all were down.  But the hashrate has been steady and I have only reported one miner hashing slowly in the past 5 days.  And that one popped back up in 5 minutes, so it may have been cycled prior to my seeing it.
I would love a lower cost, more robust access and a ringside seat to tonight's fight.  But on balance, I'm a lot better off with my S5's this week than the past few weeks.
Spoke too soon. Major issues the past 18 hours.
And the credit email for April makes no sense.
clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:46:19 PM

My credit email actually has negative numbers in it as if I owe them money for downtime.  I'm still scratching my head over that one.  I know downtime happens as it is right now but every new block that the AntPool finds causes me to cringe.
vulgartrendkill

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 07:50:27 PM

my 3 s5`s have been running today for about 8 hours at a vastly reduced hashrate. one showing offline completely and the other two runing at 45 to 600 ghs each.  easy2mine.com is down also.

Anyone else at Chengdu having difficulties?

Pcfli- can you look into?
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:04:24 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 08:25:54 PM by alienesb

Yep 50% hash rate for the past 10 hours.

It's even worse, I'm at 2900.9 Ghash/s and falling right now instead of 14000+
clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:44:59 PM

I have all of my miners in the Chengdu data center now.  Only 6 out of my 15 are showing any hashing at all and they are just barely registering in the pool...the other 9 are just missing.  I've seen nothing but low GH/S for the past 9 hours.  The real kicker is I only have 2 downtime hours to show for it so far; when the hashrates get super low they are not registering as offline even though they drop out of the pools.  Several of my miners are showing all three pools as being dead even though they are not offline.  They are not producing hashrate anywhere but they are not offline in the Miner Monitor.
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:01:14 PM

I have all of my miners in the Chengdu data center now.  Only 6 out of my 15 are showing any hashing at all and they are just barely registering in the pool...the other 9 are just missing.  I've seen nothing but low GH/S for the past 9 hours.  The real kicker is I only have 2 downtime hours to show for it so far; when the hashrates get super low they are not registering as offline even though they drop out of the pools.  Several of my miners are showing all three pools as being dead even though they are not offline.  They are not producing hashrate anywhere but they are not offline in the Miner Monitor.

Agreed - downtime like this is not being recorded.  I took a snapshot of all my miners with them.  In addition to running slow, they are also constantly switching pools.  So the ones that are working are bouncing off all three pools every 20 minutes to so.  My inbox is overflowing with pool alerts.
If I add the hashrate for these miners on all three pools it's 47% of expected.  Started around fight time last night.
tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:40:17 AM

-------

i'm interested in comparing pool performance and rewards if people are willing to share. i'll start:

1. f2pool has been very stable for me that last 6 weeks and averages around 0.0114 btc per miner per day.
2. prior to that antpool was also a good stable pool, apart from the ddos attack on it, and was averaging a bit higher around 0.0123 btc per miner per day.

if there are better performing ones that we can get a reliable connection from i would definitely like to try it out. all my miners are located in the neiming dc.

clgrissom3
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:51:16 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 02:19:04 AM by clgrissom3

I have tried both the AntPool and f2Pool and I get basically the same averages; 0.0122 for AntPool and 0.0115 for f2Pool (per miner per day).  I tend to stick with the AntPool but I switched for a while during the attacks.  All my miners are now in Chengdu.
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:22:04 AM

tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:59:55 AM

looks very unhealthy. is one dc performing better than the other or is it more random?

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:41:56 AM

Agreed - downtime like this is not being recorded.  I took a snapshot of all my miners with them.  In addition to running slow, they are also constantly switching pools.  So the ones that are working are bouncing off all three pools every 20 minutes to so.  My inbox is overflowing with pool alerts.
If I add the hashrate for these miners on all three pools it's 47% of expected.  Started around fight time last night.
I can confirm bouncing, but my overall hash rate is much lower than 47%, here are my pools:

Also monitoring system is not reliable starting from 1-st of May. It's missing zero hash-rate drops longer than 2 hours.

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:17:48 AM

ive got an idea for you guys.. setup a stratum proxy point your miners to that.. then you can change to whatever pool you like when you want to.. if your stratum hangs or you need to reboot it then the miner wil just fail over to the next pool.. Also i know someone from china. its notorious for hit and miss internet..  https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy

Best regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: