Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:10:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop which accepts BTC  (Read 42538 times)
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:00:57 AM

I do not really just out of my head. But I do know that not many shops.
Because I think that many stores do not even know what Bitcoins.
For offline i says yes. its still few. but for online. you can easyli find it. many store that accept bitcoin on internet

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:08:15 AM

Sadly to say, living in my country, there isnt much choices for using of bitcoin. Our country welcome bitcoins but sadly it is not working out. We used to have an bitcoin atm in the central district with high population but no one is using it so after a short while, it is taken down.

Where's your country?
They are not using a bitcoin in your country?
a country may need a community, where each community it should spread bitcoin. it can make a lot of people interested and adopt bitcoin, and certainly will be a lot of people and merchants accept bitcoin. in that country
allthingsbtc

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

We accept Bitcoin for crypto bitcoin swag!!

http://allthingsbtc.com/

Anddddd we ship globally.

All Things Decentral
Crypto hardware, clothing, art, games, and more.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:08:25 AM

Some Amazon sellers ship to the EU if I remember correctly, and I know that DELL accepts bitcoin. You could find a local dealer and maybe inform them about bitcoin or bitpay and see if they can accept your payment.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:19:22 AM

Dell accepts bitcoin. www.scan.co.uk also accepts bitcon. Microsoft used to accept bitcoin, but not any more.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:45:07 PM

In my personal opinion you should go with world class shopping marketplace, like walmart, ebay, amazon, it doesn't matter they accept bitcoin or not. You can easily convert your bitcoins to USD with an bitcoin debit card.

A bit off topic but are you using bitcoin debit card? How was your experience with it? How was the fee? I am interested having one so what bitcoin debit card can you recommend?
I recommend you Xapo Debit Card. With Xapo bitcoin debit card you can easily use your bitcoins to get cash at any ATM machine or you can shop almost every shops where Visa/master cards are accepted.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
youngler

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:47:13 PM

On Tradot, you can accept Bitcoins and integrate to Website. Here https://tradot.com/?ref=tradot

You don't need long codes, codes already generated for you.
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:01:14 AM

In my personal opinion you should go with world class shopping marketplace, like walmart, ebay, amazon, it doesn't matter they accept bitcoin or not. You can easily convert your bitcoins to USD with an bitcoin debit card.

A bit off topic but are you using bitcoin debit card? How was your experience with it? How was the fee? I am interested having one so what bitcoin debit card can you recommend?
I recommend you Xapo Debit Card. With Xapo bitcoin debit card you can easily use your bitcoins to get cash at any ATM machine or you can shop almost every shops where Visa/master cards are accepted.
Hmm intersting, what is the difference xapo debit card, from others debit card such as have coinocard or bitx. etc?

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:56:26 PM

Hmm intersting, what is the difference xapo debit card, from others debit card such as have coinocard or bitx. etc?
I don't know the deferrence , but I think xapo it better, I used it. most reliable and trusted wallet with debit card..
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:55:50 PM

probably the fees as i heard bitx had higher fees compared to others, also i think its reliability differs cuz personally i would prefer xapo as it was more reputable than others
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:49:38 AM

probably the fees as i heard bitx had higher fees compared to others, also i think its reliability differs cuz personally i would prefer xapo as it was more reputable than others
yeah maybe I also heard that using xapo wallet also no cost fee. I think it is worth trying debit card and go shopping with it

phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:46:51 PM

For offline i says yes. its still few. but for online. you can easyli find it. many store that accept bitcoin on internet
There are not many shops that you can pay with Bitcoin. And that is very very bad. If you can pay with btc, than btc will be more popular.
More stores must use btc. Maybe the value will also rise then. But maybe it will happen in the future.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:18:42 PM

I only use one some kind of market to buy stuff, they have almost everything and I find it pretty nice, you can buy all kind of stuff at one market and its also easy to pay.
Its called bitify and its a nice website to sometimes look on because they have everything you could sell.
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:15:12 PM

I only use one some kind of market to buy stuff, they have almost everything and I find it pretty nice, you can buy all kind of stuff at one market and its also easy to pay.
Its called bitify and its a nice website to sometimes look on because they have everything you could sell.

Thanks for the note. I just checked and it really seems a good place to shop and buy some stuff. Just had my first buy and was happy with it.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:53:31 PM

Online shops who are I am using, are already started accepting bitcoin. I find many ways to use my bitcoins for online shopping like buying coupons/gift cards. But big online shops, like amazon or ebey start accepting bitcoin, if it happen then there will nothing better then this..
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:23:56 AM

There are not many shops that you can pay with Bitcoin. And that is very very bad. If you can pay with btc, than btc will be more popular.
More stores must use btc. Maybe the value will also rise then. But maybe it will happen in the future.
you have to be patient. it will run slowly, one by one, the merchant will accept bitcoin

mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:10:44 PM

you have to be patient. it will run slowly, one by one, the merchant will accept bitcoin

I will just take some time. Bitcoin will go to mainstream in 5 to 10 years, or maybe a bit longer.
phibay

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:27:41 PM

yeah maybe I also heard that using xapo wallet also no cost fee. I think it is worth trying debit card and go shopping with it

yea xapo wallet don't cost any fee for transaction but their debit card has, check out the fees here : http://support.xapo.com/what-fees-are-associated-with-the-xapo-debit-card
tommorisonwebdesign

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:53:51 PM

There are a few restaurants, dispensaries and computer recycling societies that accept Bitcoin. People where I live still don't totally trust it. 

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:35:35 AM

There are a few restaurants, dispensaries and computer recycling societies that accept Bitcoin. People where I live still don't totally trust it. 
of course they will not believe and use, it takes a well-known figure to be ready to accept bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: