Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop which accepts BTC  (Read 42530 times)
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:14:19 PM

There are not that many shops that accept Bitcoin and that is quite bad, I hope that it will change in the future so we can spend later and buy later everything with Bitcoin, but that is only in the future.
Now our task is that we must make it more popular and more used so Bitcoin will be popular as a payment method.

Dude you could have try with online shops like Ebay, Amazon, Purse.io to get things with the payment of bitcoins. you can offer and discount for the people who are paying by bitcoins. But I dont know where is offline shops which is accepting bitcoin as payment.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:26:18 AM

There are not that many shops that accept Bitcoin and that is quite bad, I hope that it will change in the future so we can spend later and buy later everything with Bitcoin, but that is only in the future.
Now our task is that we must make it more popular and more used so Bitcoin will be popular as a payment method.

Dude you could have try with online shops like Ebay, Amazon, Purse.io to get things with the payment of bitcoins. you can offer and discount for the people who are paying by bitcoins. But I dont know where is offline shops which is accepting bitcoin as payment.
Indeed, there are a lot of online shops that is accepting Bitcoin and that is quite nice, but there are also a lot of scammers and that is the bad thing of online shopping.
But not many people know that there are a lot of online stores that is accepting Bitcoin, so we have to promote it more.
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:55:31 AM

Indeed, there are a lot of online shops that is accepting Bitcoin and that is quite nice, but there are also a lot of scammers and that is the bad thing of online shopping.
But not many people know that there are a lot of online stores that is accepting Bitcoin, so we have to promote it more.

I buy my Altcoin mining rig components from online shops with bitcoin. It is very fast process, no problem at all.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:22:40 PM

Indeed this is the bad thing about it, there are a couple stores that are accepting the bitcoin and are trusted for sure, but another fact is that there are also a lot of scammers nowadays.
I always firstly read the reviews on the forum here to be sure its good, I mostly use bitify because everything is sold there.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:03:49 PM

I would agree with both views bro! actually its true and most of the people doesn't aware of bitcoins first! who knows bitcoins they also not using bitcoins in online as much I know! some people are purchasing things from online like purse.io...
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:50:55 PM

Yes, because of bitcoin characteristics you should be more cautious when buying with bitcoin and buy from trusted shops.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:12:49 AM

Indeed, you see indeed online there are now more stores that is accepting Bitcoin and that is nice and so more people will also discover Bitcoin and maybe use it by themselves.
So we make Bitcoin also more popular and that is perfect if that is possible, so than we make Bitcoin also more acceptable what will be nice for the future.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:09:21 AM

Indeed, you see indeed online there are now more stores that is accepting Bitcoin and that is nice and so more people will also discover Bitcoin and maybe use it by themselves.
So we make Bitcoin also more popular and that is perfect if that is possible, so than we make Bitcoin also more acceptable what will be nice for the future.

First people needs to be alerted about bitcoin and explain it to them.
Afterwards more implemantation in onlineshop would be the way to go to increase use of bitcoin.

expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:56:08 PM

Afterwards more implemantation in onlineshop would be the way to go to increase use of bitcoin.

Yes, people must be more aware of bitcoin and then some shops that have online websites accept bitcoin and gradually their offline shop do accept bitcoin too.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:35:06 PM

Yes, people must be more aware of bitcoin and then some shops that have online websites accept bitcoin and gradually their offline shop do accept bitcoin too.
this is not easy job for us to make offline shop start accept bitcoin,i'm sure even their online shop accept bitcoin,they wil not easy to make their offline accept bitcoin too,there's too much third party.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:17:22 PM

Yes, because of bitcoin characteristics you should be more cautious when buying with bitcoin and buy from trusted shops.

Where you can find the shops which accepting by bitcoins, Its not anywhere around me. Please let me know your city where you have found BTC trusted shops...
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:31:29 AM

There is now a huge popularity in accepting Bitcoin and that can be nice of Bitcoin itself because than it will be also more used as a payment method and that is perfect for Bitcoin.

Only there are now almost online stores that is accepting Bitcoin but it must be also on the streets and that would be the best.
tamriel

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:42:49 PM

brawker will buy everything for you with btc

Who is brawker? And where do we find there service?
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:10:58 AM

I'm using bitify and that is almost the only store that I'm using to buy things with the bitcoin because I also have a bit-x card.
With the bit-x card you can pay indirectly everything with the bitcoin.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:21:59 PM

There are now more stores that will accept Bitcoin and that is quite nice because now we are making Bitcoin more acceptable and also more used and that is perfect.
The only thing that you have to do is just spend it on the right moment and the moment will be not now.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:36:58 PM

Hi guys,

can you please recommend me some online shops which accepts BTC as payment.
I am looking for mobile phones and music gear.
Thanks Smiley

edit: I am located in EU
if you just simply google it.
there are allot of shops especially for mobile phones and stuff.
but not every web shop where you can pay with bit coins are trusted so be careful witch one you use.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:53:24 AM

There are now more stores that will accept Bitcoin and that is quite nice because now we are making Bitcoin more acceptable and also more used and that is perfect.
The only thing that you have to do is just spend it on the right moment and the moment will be not now.
But it seems that now it is right moment and people most take care that when shopping they shop from trusted sources.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:24:13 AM

Hi guys,

can you please recommend me some online shops which accepts BTC as payment.
I am looking for mobile phones and music gear.
Thanks Smiley

edit: I am located in EU

This place sells and buys all things tech for bitcoin, based in the UK not sure if they operate outside of the UK https://uk.webuy.com/
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:40:02 PM

Yes indeed as you can see now you see also that there will be more stores that is accepting Bitcoin and that is because people are seeing now that Bitcoin will be popular.
And Bitcoin will be also the future money and that can be great for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:06:10 PM

You have all kind of shops, I use bitify sometimes for digital goods and this forum section to buy stuff off.
I think bitify is pretty good and trusted they have a large variety of things for sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: