Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Videos of WoodCollector Hand Carving: Care of MOB  (Read 21465 times)
SodaWarz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:29:05 AM

Same writing style as woodcollector and his socks , terrahasher and ukcrypto.

Sodawarz is with out a dout WoodCollector.    

Oh Look, more speculation. Good job Nubby.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iynx

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:45:15 AM

So when this masterpiece comes up on auction, the winning bidder should probably be informed that the middle finger WC uses comes from stock just as his other "originals" do.

http://depositphotos.com/40151223/stock-illustration-illustration-of-middle-finger.html

More Semantics, He said long before he started the piece that it was a stock image as this little project was not worth more time that a stock image on mahogany.

Glad to see we can repeat ourselves time and again with the same old semantics you were using a week ago.

Since were playing the semantics game, lets play my favorite game "here is the facts as written in the encyclopedia"

As Derivative works done in his own style his pieces are LEGALLY considered original. Dont take my word for it, ITS RIGHT HERE. So calling them original works is 100% the truth and fact. Thats not semantics, that's universally the truth

Was pointing this out to your potential buyers so that there wasn't any confusion (this seemed to be a problem with one of your previous customers). I wasn't talking about legalities. Wink  This thread has been pretty hilarious on a slow Sunday evening though.  Cheesy 
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:55:26 AM

Video sealed the deal for me. Very obvious this guy is using a laser, and grossly misrepresenting his skills. Even the simple things like smoking and wearing rings while producing the video clearly shows a disconnect.

You always have some stupid shit to say as if you are a master wood artisan.
Why don't you hop off of the computer Stephen and go back to school to get bullied some more?

It has become evident that you have an ego here at bitcointalk and try to be global mod to all scam reports/disputes.

Go to your nearest ACO Hardware, purchase a rope...and...you know what to do.
I am glad I have such a profound effect on you. You only have yourself to blame.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:57:15 AM

Video was provided process to make design was not but carving a letter was
I'll just watch this go back and forth for a while longer lot of effort being put in on both sides
1 H video and that I believe was not shopped lol.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
SodaWarz

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:16:20 AM

Oh no, I got negative feedback from SodaWarz. It's not even valid, because Woodcutter doesn't hand carve it's pieces, which is exactly what I state in my feedback towards him. Like I said before, his pieces are neat, but his morals aren't.

Sounds like SodaWarz is grasping at straws.  Roll Eyes

more like Wood' SodaWarz 'collector grasping at straws

Really? Are we going there now? You're really only proving my point. This was never a fact finding mission. Nothing more than a kid grabbing a torch and pitchfork and rallying a mob so he feels important. You can all sit here and argue the semantics of it all for months to come, But it is more than clear that you have lost, in a bad way. As far as i can tell short of 2 days taken to get some video together and fight with youtube, it has been business as usual for WC, and all of you have spent an entire week trying to defend your non defensible points with semantics and smoke and mirrors. Which you are soon to prove for me within the next few minutes when any one of you replies with your next bit of garbage. Meanwhile, i have not seen, nor do i really need to see a single post besides the original post out of WC on this topic, yet i see a new coin released not even an hour ago and more orders coming in daily for other things from what i see. Seems to me that WC does not view any of you as a threat, as he shouldn't. He called it on day one "Witch Hunt", handled it as he should have, and left all of you to rant and argue about semantics among yourselves. Me? I find it refreshing to see a man handle his shit like a boss. Call me a sock, a shill, whatever you want. If you want to start throwing names around because someone calls a four legged animal that barks, wiggles its tail, and drools like a dog, a dog, then you just have at it. Its the only ammo you have left and its clear, if someone speaks out to put any of you in your place about this crap, you call them a shill, a sock, a whatever, you have not one thing else. Everything else is just semantics.

Same writing style as woodcollector and his socks , terrahasher and ukcrypto.

Sodawarz is with out a dout WoodCollector.    

BadBear has confirmed that Sodawarz is WoodCollector, and BadBear has access to IP addresses. As quoted in negative trust comment:

"Probable alt of WoodCollector, leaves himself fake vouches and falsifies trust ratings"

be careful with that, this is a witch hunt full of speculation. if you dont have photos or video proof your going to get burned.
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:35:26 AM

......And ...CUT!...     Thats a rap guys.   This will make a good book or mini series...
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:46:10 AM

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:58:02 AM

......And ...CUT!...     Thats a rap guys.   This will make a good book or mini series...

Soap operas can only dream of the drama going on in these forums  Roll Eyes
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:57:02 AM

Has someone who bought his wares verified his two galleries?  I have seen a lot of art I really like, and still thought it was over priced.  Doesn't mean other people didn't happily pay for it.  Art is subjective and worth what one person is willing to pay for it.
Ludi

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:33:05 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 02:12:19 PM by Ludi

Has someone who bought his wares verified his two galleries?  I have seen a lot of art I really like, and still thought it was over priced.  Doesn't mean other people didn't happily pay for it.  Art is subjective and worth what one person is willing to pay for it.

No. The galleries and being a famous multi million dollar engraver were just part of his facade and scam. If this guy wanted to prove anything he could just show a short video of his galleries or one of him actually hand carving his intricate designs and everybody would be left eating their hat, but he hasn't so far.

SodaWarz

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

No. The galleries and being a famous multi million dollar engraver were just part of his facade and scam. If this guy wanted to prove anything he could just show a short video of his galleries or one of him actually hand carving his intricate designs and everybody would be left eating their hat, but he hasn't so far.

Back on the stupid pills i see. Smoke and mirrors all the way.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:18:21 PM

can't let it go can you WC?  Gotta have the last word?

SodaWarz

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:48:47 PM

I'm honored to know that you think i am WoodCollecter. If i had half the talent he had in his big toe i would probably be retired already.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:53:42 PM

I'm honored to know that you think i am WoodCollecter. If i had half the talent he had in his big toe i would probably be retired already.

you are just making yourself look bad by using all these alt accounts like this. You really should stop. You are destroying all credibility that you had left
jcpham

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Your Argument is Irrelephant

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:26:44 PM

I'd just like to point out that I'm neither some new plague invading bitcoin nor some daily-blathering forum idiot.

I'm a much older magic than that Mr. WoodCollector.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:38:21 PM

......And ...CUT!...     Thats a rap guys.   This will make a good book or mini series...

Soap operas can only dream of the drama going on in these forums  Roll Eyes

Lol, I agree, someone is even trying to make a quick buck from this drama, they are trying to sell "Proof WoodCollector uses lasers for 15 btc"   Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=936735.0
Fakecoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:06:51 PM

Seriously guys I have evidence on Woodcollector from a senior member bought for 10 btc!
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:10:56 PM

Seriously guys I have evidence on Woodcollector from a senior member bought for 10 btc!
Then you made a very, very stupid choice. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that while many of the people posting in this thread don't agree with what Wood Collector has done, no one who wasn't directly scammed by him is going to pay you $4000 just to get some information on him. Hell, other than Blazedout no one's even lost that much to him.

Sorry for your (made up) loss.
Fakecoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:13:10 PM

Then you made a very, very stupid choice. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that while many of the people posting in this thread don't agree with what Wood Collector has done, no one who wasn't directly scammed by him is going to pay you $4000 just to get some information on him. Hell, other than Blazedout no one's even lost that much to him.

But it's solid evidence that he uses lasers. That's why bought it.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

But it's solid evidence that he uses lasers. That's why bought it.
That's great. Who do you expect cares enough to pay BTC15 for it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: