Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Videos of WoodCollector Hand Carving: Care of MOB  (Read 21461 times)
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:48:05 AM

As far as I can tell, there's nothing there that really links Tecshare to Woodcollector other than the video and directory. It is very curious, but I haven't seen anything that would show WC is an alt of TECSHARE.

Agreed.

TECSHARE's writing style is different from WoodCollector (including his alts TearHasher, SodaWarz, UKcrypto, etc.).

I am curious though as to why anyone would allow a stranger access to his server.

TECSHARE, you are not obliged to, but will you clarify your relationship with WoodCollector? Are you the brother he spoke of previously, or are you just a sympathetic stranger?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:51:59 AM

I am curious though as to why anyone would allow a stranger access to his server.

It is rather easy to create a folder perhaps /woodcollector in this case as was mentioned to exist and set up FTP permissions to allow WC access to said folder.

FTP access to a single folder is no where near giving a stranger access to his server and perfectly safe.

{ BitSpill }
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:56:23 AM

It is rather easy to create a folder perhaps /woodcollector in this case as was mentioned to exist and set up FTP permissions to allow WC access to said folder.

FTP access to a single folder is no where near giving a stranger access to his server and perfectly safe.

Yes, it is normal...but the fact this happened at all indicates a previous relationship of some kind.

BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:58:00 AM

As far as I can tell, there's nothing there that really links Tecshare to Woodcollector other than the video and directory. It is very curious, but I haven't seen anything that would show WC is an alt of TECSHARE.

Agreed.

TECSHARE's writing style is different from WoodCollector (including his alts TearHasher, SodaWarz, UKcrypto, etc.).

TECSHARE, you are not obliged to, but will you clarify your relationship with WoodCollector? Are you the brother he spoke of previously, or are you just a sympathetic stranger?

Brother,    Facebook profile matches  TecShare
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:00:17 AM

It's another attack vector. I would never give FTP access to a stranger, especially to my professional/money sites.
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:00:48 AM

Agreed.

What do you mean?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:03:18 AM

I have no opinion about the wood, but the fact the controversy has ignited at least two raging flame wars is awesome!

Bitcointalk: Is there anything we can't fight over?

How many libertarians does it take to change a lightbulb?

Three - one to do it and two to argue whether it's principled to change it.

Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:11:15 AM

Agreed.

woodcollector's facebook page led me to her brother who is TecShare....
What do you mean?
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:13:02 AM

Does Woodcollector want to give back the $200 to the person who asked for it back...... YET...
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:14:06 AM

Does Woodcollector want to give back the $200 to the person who asked for it...... YET...

It's already been covered, deposits are forfeited when a buyer backs out on a deal. That's why you make sure you want to buy before you start buying.

{ BitSpill }
BG4
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:18:16 AM

except when its...." Theft by Deception "........Daddy should have told her that...He would know the...... LAW
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:23:01 AM

i guess it makes sense the reason Tecshare was shilling so hard
for Woodcollector is that they know each other.

More interesting stuff:

http://rezdesign.com/infinitecoin.com/

ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:38:19 AM

Agreed.

Your eyes are pretty shut if you think I am a alt of TECSHARE or WC! I am a happy customer of WC, something people here seem to not be able to comprehend:)

One thing i have failed to see is any of WC previous customers complaining here Roll Eyes

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:39:57 AM

Well of course Tecshare would be hosting infinitecoin.com he manages it...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225891.msg3816575#msg3816575
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=356065.0

{ BitSpill }
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:40:14 AM

It's confirmed by BadBear (Who has access to IP addresses) that TECSHARE is not an alt of WC, as he hasn't marked TECSHARE with neg trust, with it reading "Alt of WC" like he has with alts.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:45:35 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 03:06:18 AM by smoothie

Hey guys so I made this "hand carved" piece from "original" artwork.

No power tools involved, just your "hands" and "hand tools".

Took about 20 minutes to finish this masterpiece.

Here is a short clip of the last 5 min of me "carving" it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRAl-EV3QO8

First is Woodcollector's hand carved physical bit coin with touch ups, varnish, stain, whatever, etc.

Second you have the original artwork from the internet.

YOUTUBE VIDEO INCOMING SHORTLY ONCE I CAN UPLOAD IT LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRAl-EV3QO8

Lastly you have my "original" version of that artwork with 0 touchups, varnish, not even wiped down with a wet cloth yet!

See I changed it so it is now mine and "original" and "hand carved"!

Notice the burn marks? Those can be avoided if I lowered the amount of hand carving settings on my hands to use less power.

Also wiping it down with a little bit of water would remove much of the burn residue.

There you have it! ORIGINAL HAND CARVED WORK BY SMOOTHIE!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:50:27 AM

I'm somewhat suspicious that ukcrypto is an alt of WC, but I don't think it's clearcut like SodaWarz. It'd be pretty easy for him to prove otherwise though, he could just post a picture of Unity in front of something that would positively identify it as being in London right now.

Not that he's under any obligation, he's not the one trying to peddle his hand carved art here.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:52:17 AM

Hey guys so I made this "hand carved" piece from "original" artwork.

No power tools involved, just your "hands" and "hand tools".

Took about 20 minutes to finish this masterpiece.

Here is a short clip of the last 5 min of me "carving" it. (video incoming)
That's bullshit and photoshopped. I can tell from the lines. That's actually just a plain plank.
EyesWideOpen

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:54:55 AM

Agreed.

Your eyes are pretty shut if you think I am a alt of TECSHARE or WC! I am a happy customer of WC, something people here seem to not be able to comprehend:)

One thing i have failed to see is any of WC previous customers complaining here Roll Eyes

Enough of this nonsense, WoodCollector!
Do you really think anyone believed the thread about you buying the 4BTC coin? A coin with a plagiarized design by WC? (edit: apparently Mr. Teal does)
Do you honestly think people do not believe BadBear who caught your sloppy IP shift with Sodawarz?
Do you think people did not noticed the similarities between your stories and TeraHasher?
The stylistic similarities in your writing across all four accounts are so obvious. Coupled with your arrogant streak and foul mouth, its easy to spot you.

Instead of wasting your time with the alts, you should focus on making a five minute video showing you carving an intricate design using one of your brand new carving knife and chisel. That will end this. Or be man big enough to acknowledge that your designs are machine-aided and you did not 'sketch' any of your designs.

Do you see how badly this is all turning out for you, WC? Even Tecshare's reputation here is now sullied because he had to defend you.
ukcrypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:55:16 AM

I'm somewhat suspicious that ukcrypto is an alt of WC, but I don't think it's clearcut like SodaWarz. It'd be pretty easy for him to prove otherwise though, he could just post a picture of Unity in front of something that would positively identify it as being in London right now.

Not that he's under any obligation, he's not the one trying to peddle his hand carved art here.

Tracking Number
« Sent to: ukcrypto on: December 28, 2014, 02:36:43 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 

Here is your tracking number: CJ195305921US https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=CJ195305921US

When the package arrives please be sure and leave feedback on my trust rating here on the forum.

It was a great pleasure working with you and i hope you enjoy Unity for many years to come. All previous clients get a 10% discount on all future commissions for another art piece if they ever which to have something else made in the future so dont hesitate to message me in the future if there is anything else you would like to have made for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: