Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:29:09 PM

Get the Word Out! Smiley and price will spike

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:31:59 PM

cant wait for the vior sms! hope that it would be very cheap!

Me too!  Cheesy

if the fiat/vior, vior sms and mobile apps are launched, i just cant see vior to be less than a dollar ea

Dollar for sure i am happy to hold some good amount Smiley Excited a lot
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

Me too!  Cheesy

if the fiat/vior, vior sms and mobile apps are launched, i just cant see vior to be less than a dollar ea

Once sms and phone number/subscription is finished I will work on setting up a business oriented group for reselling voip packages.

I am not sure what dev has planned for fiat to gateway, but it shouldn't be to hard for the larger holders here to start a grass roots business using the voir platform.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:51:29 PM

Me too!  Cheesy

Once sms and phone number/subscription is finished I will work on setting up a business oriented group for reselling voip packages.

I am not sure what dev has planned for fiat to gateway, but it shouldn't be to hard for the larger holders here to start a grass roots business using the voir platform.

That will be awesome man Smiley
thanks for sharing it & the price will really rise if marketing is good
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:13:19 PM

I feel like VIOR is a blessed coin, I can't wait to see the huge rises by next Jan we can be worth as much as DRK or more, they have a similar supply and less tech.

bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:19:21 PM

I feel like VIOR is a blessed coin, I can't wait to see the huge rises by next Jan we can be worth as much as DRK or more, they have a similar supply and less tech.

Honestly?  Decentralized mixing and masternodes vs calling cards. -_-
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:49:02 PM

i am looking forward to the releases in the coming weeks/months.  once all the sevices are finished, and the glitches are figured out, marketing viorcoin will be a snap.

so far I have only been introducing vior to familly and close friends to try out, but there are so many more people to bring vior to once the platform is complete.

in order to pass darkcoin we are going to need 1/21000th of the total voip market.....

if you dont think that is doable, you might as well leave now.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:50:20 PM

i am looking forward to the releases in the coming weeks/months.  once all the sevices are finished, and the glitches are figured out, marketing viorcoin will be a snap.

so far I have only been introducing vior to familly and close friends to try out, but there are so many more people to bring vior to once the platform is complete.

in order to pass darkcoin we are going to need 1/21000th of the total voip market.....

ok, bye
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:53:27 PM

ok, bye

Finally!

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

i am looking forward to the releases in the coming weeks/months.  once all the sevices are finished, and the glitches are figured out, marketing viorcoin will be a snap.

ok, bye

Finally!

wow thats all it took to get rid of you...

GREAT!!!

thanks for quoting him for that one, made my day!!

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
snake.in.the.blanket

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:12:06 PM

lmao...that sounds kinda..delusional   Roll Eyes
some of you sound more like youre running a freaking cult, stop all the bullshit about "1 dollar a coin" , "cant wait for the profits".

Its getting really annoying seeing the same people shill time after time.
I come here to see what developments are and all i see is some dudes fantasizing about a huge marketcap. Would be better to discuss the technical stuff itself.
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 06:23:20 PM

lmao...that sounds kinda..delusional   Roll Eyes
some of you sound more like youre running a freaking cult, stop all the bullshit about "1 dollar a coin" , "cant wait for the profits".

I come here to see what developments are and all i see is some dudes fantasizing about a huge marketcap. Would be better to discuss the technical stuff itself.

Have your cake and eat it too, invest in VIORCoins today!  Cheesy

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:04:04 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 09:18:42 PM by uki

lmao...that sounds kinda..delusional   Roll Eyes

very valid point and I agree with you. Let's talk technical and put our feet on the ground. Only that way we can get a healthy grow of VIOR community.
There is a lot of work to be done in terms of PR and I would love to hear about Dev's plans in that matter.
Dev already mentioned something should start soon, if I remember well.

Old thread was closed due to relentless spamming and random outbursts. The thread is now for constructive criticism and development discussion only. Expect to see marketing and cross cultural agenda to be released soon.

this space is intentionally left blank
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:31:14 AM

dont forget to support the network by staking some coins.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:20:53 AM

Staking everyday Smiley, do we have a ETA on the SMS feature? Smiley

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:30:54 AM

if I had to guess sms will be end of feb full phone numbers in the next two weeks, and coinville will be mid march

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:38:45 AM

if I had to guess sms will be end of feb full phone numbers in the next two weeks, and coinville will be mid march

Interesting guessing, based off of the Devs impeccable delivering speed so far. I still prefer to wait to get the details from the horses mouth though. Regardless, thank you all who have helped reduce the cost of accumulating VIOR from 8-12k down to 4-7k. I'm loving these cheap VIORs, I'm tempted to go all in on this brilliant investment, but of course it would be foolish as a financial adviser to go all in, when I preach diversified portfolios to my clients, LOL! Anyway, I'm so excited for the future now that I'm holding so much beautiful VIOR! The moon is an understatement of where we're going with VIOR in the coming months, we'll be talking about going past Saturn and further until we're out of this galaxy!  Cheesy

quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:54:58 AM

Usefull product with unique features
+ Competitive prices
+ Good promotional tools
+ Good affiliate program  
= Online marketers dream.

If the dev team do things properly the price could skyrocket within a week.  Grin
Investing in this coin at the actual price should be a no brainer.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:31:46 PM

+ Competitive prices
+ Good promotional tools
+ Good affiliate program  

If the dev team do things properly the price could skyrocket within a week.  Grin

Agree with all points, I would only add to this equation that this is altcoins world in which even having all the right ingredients you may end up at 1 satoshi with no really particular reason, but just the hype turning negative.

this space is intentionally left blank
quang99

Activity: 434

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:47:37 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 01:14:28 PM by quang99

+ Competitive prices
+ Good promotional tools
+ Good affiliate program  

Agree with all points, I would only add to this equation that this is altcoins world in which even having all the right ingredients you may end up at 1 satoshi with no really particular reason, but just the hype turning negative.

You are totally right, let's pray the altcoin gods for this disaster scenario to never happen. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: