Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:09:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:28:28 PM

Any progress this week? In crypto world there must be week to week progress to prove some project aliveness. We need proper team for Vior. It means developers, tech. support people and marketing people. 3 people of each kind (1 lead and 2 regular). It means 9 people. I'm willing to help with tech support (once I get familiar with underlying architecture) , some dev reviews and a bit of overall coordination if needed. For now we have only lead developer (viorcoin) AFAIK, correct? Are there some other volunteers? Without proper community it will be hard to succeed.

There already are more ppl working on vior/coinville..
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:37:04 PM

Any progress this week? In crypto world there must be week to week progress to prove some project aliveness. We need proper team for Vior. It means developers, tech. support people and marketing people. 3 people of each kind (1 lead and 2 regular). It means 9 people. I'm willing to help with tech support (once I get familiar with underlying architecture) , some dev reviews and a bit of overall coordination if needed. For now we have only lead developer (viorcoin) AFAIK, correct? Are there some other volunteers? Without proper community it will be hard to succeed.

Ok, then I would like to see progress and development more visible. This forum (and viorcoin.com forum too)  in compare with other active crypto projects forums is quite dead except ocansional trolling posts. Some trolling will be always here  but what I miss is bringing real progress and specific information from development and community suggestions in here. Where all the development discussion is happening right now. It should be public.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:44:55 PM

Ok, then I would like to see progress and development more visible. This forum (and viorcoin.com forum too)  in compare with other active crypto projects forums is quite dead except ocansional trolling posts. Some trolling will be always here  but what I miss is bringing real progress and specific information from development and community suggestions in here. Where all the development discussion is happening right now. It should be public.
I agree with you.. about the new developers, it was stated by dev in the previous thread, the new devs would post here soon..  Iam guessing it will be when the marketing strategy is published here..

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

I agree with you.. about the new developers, it was stated by dev in the previous thread, the new devs would post here soon..  Iam guessing it will be when the marketing strategy is published here..

I hope so, there was a post where they said we will see some news soon
smbbm

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:56:29 PM

There are many voices for another exchanges and for price increase. But from investor point of view this project lacks some fundamentals. I've already written that so let me only  briefly describe most painful things:
* roadmap don't provide due dates. It means it can be from 1 day to never. It's better to miss due date then not to have any.
* it has zero value that feature is implemented but it doesn't work for a common user who tries it and nobody is able to help and fix the problem. Super app with tons of described features is useless if core functions doesn't work for average Joe.

These two (specifically the second point) put this project terribly down IMHO.

I hope this will improve soon! And it's role of the core developers to fix issues and establish expert technical support to help users with issues. If logs says nothing about the cause of the problem, we need better logging. For now it's as good for me as to have it just on the paper. Why? Because it doesn't work for my and I'm not the only one with similar experience here.

Ok, enough complaining  from me. Still looking forward with optimism - Why? Because all this can be quite easily done!
smbbm

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:59:05 PM

I hope so, there was a post where they said we will see some news soon
Soon? Hmm, if I get one $ each time I've heard soon and it was undelivered or undelivered properly or late or both I'd be a very rich man today.  Wink
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:06:16 PM

The truth is.... no one wants to hear the truth.
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:15:06 PM

The markets collapsed?? Huh Huh Huh
This is what happening when almost all coins are in the hands of few bag holders ,especially stupid ones
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:33:12 PM

Either somebody knows something I do not, or we are looking at a period of panicky sheeple

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:34:41 PM

Now that is some good manipulation....

Pull all the buy orders and dump to get cheap coins, swing it back up...

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:49:55 PM

Dump incoming

Incoming?  It's already here...

I like the ass hat that sold 100 @ 0.00000951....  lol like really...

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:51:28 PM

The volumes are really low, you can tell its manipulated...  Don't fall for it because whoever is doing this will run it back up.

sust1200

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:00:23 PM

=) manipulation time!, everything under 5k Is SALE Prices! scoop it up!

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:01:48 PM

I'll go all in once voir coin is as easy to use as Skype.   At that point I'll set up a reselling business and will have no qualms with buying every coin available.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
conteaza

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:03:29 PM

The volumes are really low, you can tell its manipulated...  Don't fall for it because whoever is doing this will run it back up.

There were about 100k viors dumped. But none of these were from the top wallet holders.
it's fucking annoying ... who would dump such amouts of coins if not bag holders..?
conteaza

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:05:35 PM

The volumes are really low, you can tell its manipulated...  Don't fall for it because whoever is doing this will run it back up.

There were about 100k viors dumped. But none of these were from the top wallet holders.
it's fucking annoying ... who would dump such ammouts of coins if not bag holders..?

Its someone related to bassguitarman. Thats what he says....who cares!
When he said ?
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:07:51 PM

I bought some more, and really cheap, didnt expect that orders to get filled
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:09:05 PM

I'll go all in once voir coin is as easy to use as Skype.   At that point I'll set up a reselling business and will have no qualms with buying every coin available.

Did you buy any voirs now?
I have enough for now, once we are out of beta though I'll be investing more than play money

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:09:19 PM

send me pm with an email address so i can invite you into slack group  Smiley
niki25
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:09:58 PM

I bought some more, and really cheap, didnt expect that orders to get filled

How much?? I am so jealous!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just 12k, but i wasnt expecting that it will get filled xD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: