Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:40:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:14:53 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 09:32:26 PM by AngusCanine

Windows 8.1 laptop Clearly has glitches can't deposit to gateway as well as not being able to wallet to wallet
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:22:35 PM

I am considerring buying a new windows 8 laptop just to try and troubleshoot, has anyone using windows 8 had success with the viorcalls features?

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:28:21 PM

quote author=bitcoin carpenter link=topic=936224.msg10454769#msg10454769 date=1423881530]
everyone should go use the new viorcoin forum, maybe if we all post there we can figure out the glitches.

out of curiosity what OS are the people who are having glitches using? I am on windows 7 and havent had any glitches.  gateway video and voice chat are working fine for me.
Windows 8.1 laptop. Clearly has glitches can't deposit to gateway as well as not being able to wallet to wallet
[/quote]

can you give us an idea about where the problem starts, have you checked your firewall? are you sure you are connected? is it a regional thing?

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 09:36:27 PM

quote author=bitcoin carpenter link=topic=936224.msg10454769#msg10454769 date=1423881530]
everyone should go use the new viorcoin forum, maybe if we all post there we can figure out the glitches.

out of curiosity what OS are the people who are having glitches using? I am on windows 7 and havent had any glitches.  gateway video and voice chat are working fine for me.
Windows 8.1 laptop. Clearly has glitches can't deposit to gateway as well as not being able to wallet to wallet

can you give us an idea about where the problem starts, have you checked your firewall? are you sure you are connected? is it a regional thing?
[/quote]I haven't tried the firewall for wallet to wallet but gateway address is not visible fully , can't resize box, can't copy and paste the address, resolution changes nothing, regional area is canada
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:42:07 PM

Can I already make the video call using the qt client ?
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:42:33 PM

Yes, it's in the viorcalls tab I believe
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:54:39 PM

i can call numbers and voice and video chat from windows 7, but some people are having problems with windows 8  could be all people, would love to hear from someone using windows 8 who has it running.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:00:47 PM

I haven't tried the firewall for wallet to wallet but gateway address is not visible fully , can't resize box, can't copy and paste the address, resolution changes nothing, regional area is canada.

I have the same issue , try to select the section which begins with "address for recharge ..." and drag the mouse a little down that that window and copy then paste somewhere that you could copy only the address Wink

i can call numbers and voice and video chat from windows 7, but some people are having problems with windows 8  could be all people, would love to hear from someone using windows 8 who has it running.
I have no problems using viorcalls on windows 8 except the above one
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:07:41 PM

nice to hear that someone has it working on windows 8!!!!  so is that the only problem then, that the window for gateway subscription is to small and doesnt allow you to easilly copy and paste the address?

could you give a brief how to, possibly with a screenshot of how to do this for users who are having problems.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:09:56 PM

nice to hear that someone has it working on windows 8!!!!  so is that the only problem then, that the window for gateway subscription is to small and doesnt allow you to easilly copy and paste the address?
Exactly the address is hidden
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:11:38 PM

nice to hear that someone has it working on windows 8!!!!  so is that the only problem then, that the window for gateway subscription is to small and doesnt allow you to easilly copy and paste the address?
Exactly the address is hidden

Dev could you please fix this?!!!!!

its probably the number 1 thing holding viorcalls back atm.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:16:29 PM

nice to hear that someone has it working on windows 8!!!!  so is that the only problem then, that the window for gateway subscription is to small and doesnt allow you to easilly copy and paste the address?

could you give a brief how to, possibly with a screenshot of how to do this for users who are having problems.

Your signature says cheap  calls. even though I am yet to try it, how comparable is it to the google voice prices?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:28:12 PM

Price List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qaokavibpb4u8l/VIORGate_calling%20rate_%20USD.pdf?dl=0
dont think anyone beats google voice prices, but thats not the point of viorcoin, here calls from wallet to wallet are encrypted node to node, and calls to numbers will be soon. also viorcoins are the token to call in the viornetwork, so if you buy say 2 bitcoins worth your stake of 25% you get .5 btc of free calls a year even if the price doesnt increase at all.
if you want the NSA eavesdropping feel free to use google

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:38:07 AM

[/quote]

Im also using win 8 and i cant use gateway.  I managed to deposit though.  When i try to call nothing happens
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:40:14 AM

you still havent got yours going vince?  can you post a couple screenshots so we can see what is happenning?

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:43:59 AM

you still havent got yours going vince?  can you post a couple screenshots so we can see what is happenning?

what region you in? is firewall blocking it? do you get a message when you press call? are you connected? did you remember to reset your voip address?  as much info as possible please.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:19:36 AM

what region you in? is firewall blocking it? do you get a message when you press call? are you connected? did you remember to reset your voip address?  as much info as possible please.

sorry i was using my phone earlier so i wasnt able to provide all details.

i already had set up my voip account i also have vior balance etc also done with subscription. but when i try to make a call nothing happens. this is my debug window
ViorCoin: Initialization -> Registration ...
ViorCoin: Initializing SIP Stack ...
ViorCoin: SIP Client Succeeded ...
ViorCoin: "ViorCoin" MemoryPool Created ...
ViorCoin: Register Module Succeeded ...
ViorCoin: adding UDP transport ...
ViorCoin: SIP Registration Enabled:
ViorCoin: SIP Status Published
ViorCoin: Initializing SIP Stack ... Done
ViorCoin: Info: RegStateSlot Called
ViorCoin: Info: RegStateSlot: Status = 200
ViorCoin: Info: RegStateSlot: StatusText = OK
ViorCoin: Call Button Clicked ...
ViorCoin: Call Button Clicked ... SIP ON
ViorCoin: Trying to lock ....
ViorCoin: Trying to lock .... Locked
ViorCoin: Make a Call ...
ViorCoin: Leaving Call Button Clicked ...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:57:52 AM

Wait a minute! I thought I read that this guy had reopened the unmoderated thread. IT IS CLOSED AGAIN!

Obviously the lesson, although quite expeditive, did not register and the old ways of rampant CENSORSHIP are here again... guess what? The price duly refects it... AGAIN. This guy not only is CLEARLY unable to get the client to do what it is supposed to do at all, but also is a little dictator, he just cannot help it.

Consequently, this coin is just a bad joke. And the dumping will continue. Massively.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:59:17 AM

I've made calls to Canada, USA, Russia and I love it! Haven't tried the video chat though, but I know it works.  Smiley

vince232

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:00:02 AM

Wait a minute! I thought I read that this guy had reopened the unmoderated thread. IT IS CLOSED AGAIN!

Obviously the lesson, although quite expeditive, did not register and the old ways of rampant CENSORSHIP are here again... guess what? The price duly refects it... AGAIN. This guy not only is CLEARLY unable to get the client to do what it is supposed to do at all, but also is a little dictator, he just cannot help it.

Consequently, this coin is just a bad joke. And the dumping will continue. Massively.

didnt you back read?
bassguitarman reported the other thread so admin closed it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: