Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:59:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
l2amms

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:54:08 AM

Big dumped just happen, that person will sure to regret.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:02:10 AM

Wait a minute! I thought I read that this guy had reopened the unmoderated thread. IT IS CLOSED AGAIN!

Obviously the lesson, although quite expeditive, did not register and the old ways of rampant CENSORSHIP are here again... guess what? The price duly refects it... AGAIN. This guy not only is CLEARLY unable to get the client to do what it is supposed to do at all, but also is a little dictator, he just cannot help it.

Consequently, this coin is just a bad joke. And the dumping will continue. Massively.

didnt you back read?
bassguitarman reported the other thread so admin closed it

I could care less who did or say what. The end result is a CENSORED thread and that is not only UNACCEPTABLE it is extremely bad for business. P e r i o d.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:09:48 AM

Wait a minute! I thought I read that this guy had reopened the unmoderated thread. IT IS CLOSED AGAIN!

Obviously the lesson, although quite expeditive, did not register and the old ways of rampant CENSORSHIP are here again... guess what? The price duly refects it... AGAIN. This guy not only is CLEARLY unable to get the client to do what it is supposed to do at all, but also is a little dictator, he just cannot help it.

Consequently, this coin is just a bad joke. And the dumping will continue. Massively.

didnt you back read?

I could care less who did or say what. The end result is a CENSORED thread and that is not only UNACCEPTABLE it is extremely bad for business. P e r i o d.

so far the dev hasnt removed any posts.....  the unmoderated one was locked because the people who were upset about two threads reported it.  oddly enough the reason two threads were created was to allow one thread where we could discuss development without all the constant trashtalking and useless fud/shilling

I dont care either way as  long as there is a thread where people can discuss benefits and flaws in the tech, and where people can get help without being whitewashed with constant crap both sides of which I have equal blame.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:12:42 AM

I've made calls to Canada, USA, Russia and I love it! Haven't tried the video chat though, but I know it works.  Smiley

Lucky You! It doesnt work for many of us.

can you leave a little info as well about what isnt working for you rakesh?  maybe we can get these glitches figured out before the next release.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:16:56 AM

you still havent got yours going vince?  can you post a couple screenshots so we can see what is happenning?

what region you in? is firewall blocking it? do you get a message when you press call? are you connected? did you remember to reset your voip address?  as much info as possible please.

sorry i was using my phone earlier so i wasnt able to provide all details.

i already had set up my voip account i also have vior balance etc also done with subscription. but when i try to make a call nothing happens. this is my debug window
ViorCoin: Initialization -> Registration ...
ViorCoin: Initializing SIP Stack ...
ViorCoin: SIP Client Succeeded ...
ViorCoin: "ViorCoin" MemoryPool Created ...
ViorCoin: Register Module Succeeded ...
ViorCoin: adding UDP transport ...
ViorCoin: SIP Registration Enabled:
ViorCoin: SIP Status Published
ViorCoin: Initializing SIP Stack ... Done
ViorCoin: Info: RegStateSlot Called
ViorCoin: Info: RegStateSlot: Status = 200
ViorCoin: Info: RegStateSlot: StatusText = OK
ViorCoin: Call Button Clicked ...
ViorCoin: Call Button Clicked ... SIP ON
ViorCoin: Trying to lock ....
ViorCoin: Trying to lock .... Locked
ViorCoin: Make a Call ...
ViorCoin: Leaving Call Button Clicked ...

hmmm that is what it says when I call and it works  sometimes it takes up to ten seconds to connect in, but it goes through. did you remember to put the country code in front?

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:29:33 AM

didnt you back read?

so far the dev hasnt removed any posts.....  the unmoderated one was locked because the people who were upset about two threads reported it.  oddly enough the reason two threads were created was to allow one thread where we could discuss development without all the constant trashtalking and useless fud/shilling

I dont care either way as  long as there is a thread where people can discuss benefits and flaws in the tech, and where people can get help without being whitewashed with constant crap both sides of which I have equal blame.

The problem is that THERE'S ONLY ONE REASON, ONLY ONE, to have a censored thread. Everyone knows it. The dev better than most if not all. And he absolutely LOVES to have the boot ready to eliminate anything that is even remotely critical of his less than stellar performance so far and severely lacking personality. Hence, I repeat, this has become crypto side joke, an anecdote already on the quick way out.

And, by the way, you -and a few others- already post way too much (optimistic) nonsense here which, as I have pointed repeatedly it is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE for everyone knows that what you guys post is, again, non sense, nothing to do with real information and much less real value. Optimism is fine, like everything, within the boundaries of common sense. When the same 5 people post 8 times (or more) a day predicting bountiful prices in the not too distant future or "reassuring" (as you repeatedly did that 5500 was an extremely cheap price to enter VIOR, people very soon realizes you are just shills, pennyless kind to boot, who are in it just to "get" the noobs and who will never post anything of any value or truth even remotely.

Sorry for having to be this direct but you guys, and you specifically, just refuse to "get it".
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:38:44 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 04:56:59 AM by bitcoin carpenter

actually if you look back at my last posts I havent made any comments about price since the 23rd of january, everything I have written since then has been about trying to help troubleshoot the tech or discussion about voip tech in gereral, aside from my debacle with bassguitarman I have been in here trying to help people.  go ahead and reread my posts.

the 23rd was when the community stopped growing, and honestly even then I was telling people the price point was lower than what they were buying them for.  If I threw in the odd speculation shill remark it was because speculation is fun.  

oh wait I did say 5500 was cheap to buy in on the 30th, and for anyone actually investing more than chump change it still is...... there are only 2.4 btc worth of vior under 5500

I stand corrected, I have made a money remark.  sorry.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:49:04 AM

Cant understand why people who dont believe in this coin and are not coin holders keeps staying in this thread.
Too much free time i guess
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:23:51 AM

Cant understand why people who dont believe in this coin and are not coin holders keeps staying in this thread.

What do you know about being or not coin holders? Obviously nothing whatsoever.  But you ARE right... get the dev immediately to "disappear" the inconvenient posts. That's the ONLY purpose of the CENSORED thread.  And then you can continue shilling at large to see if your 0.25 BTC of "investment" becomes 0.35 at the expense of some noob that may have taken your never ending stream of bs even remotely seriously.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:48:11 AM

hey vince what format did you input the phone number in as?
im curious about why the gateway hasnt been working for you.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:13:02 AM

What do you know about being or not coin holders? Obviously nothing whatsoever.  But you ARE right... get the dev immediately to "disappear" the inconvenient posts. That's the ONLY purpose of the CENSORED thread.  And then you can continue shilling at large to see if your 0.25 BTC of "investment" becomes 0.35 at the expense of some noob that may have taken your never ending stream of bs even remotely seriously.
As the other guys said dev HAS NOT REMOVED any posts ,even your bs
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:22:28 AM

What do you know about being or not coin holders? Obviously nothing whatsoever.  But you ARE right... get the dev immediately to "disappear" the inconvenient posts. That's the ONLY purpose of the CENSORED thread.  And then you can continue shilling at large to see if your 0.25 BTC of "investment" becomes 0.35 at the expense of some noob that may have taken your never ending stream of bs even remotely seriously.

And you are compelled, as the pennyless choirboy described above that you are, to spew your inane and absolutely unnecessary crap... to blatantly lie. Again: the dev NOT ONLY HAS REMOVED POSTS but has also banned critical and extremely valuable posters from this CENSORED thread.

You can keep it and stick it deeply inside throuhh whichever of your orifices you deem more pleasurable, ok idiot?

And that's what gratuitous crap will merit you as long as the dictator's boot allows it.

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:29:43 AM

And you are compelled, as the pennyless choirboy described above that you are, to spew your inane and absolutely unnecessary crap... to blatantly lie. Again: the dev NOT ONLY HAS REMOVED POSTS but has also banned critical and extremely valuable posters from this CENSORED thread.

You can keep it and stick it deeply inside throuhh whichever of your orifices you deem more pleasurable, ok idiot?

And that's what gratuitous crap will merit you as long as the dictator's boot allows it.

Imagine this thread is your house. You have guests and your guests start to spit on you in your house. What will you do? You will smile or you will kick them out from your house.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:35:33 AM

that was awsome lol...... someone is in fine form tonight, post a donation address so i can buy your next drink.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:45:06 AM

Hhmm you said dev has removed posts,now you are saying that he is banning ,what's next?
go spread fud somewhere else you piece of shit
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 07:50:43 AM

come on his last one was kind of funny and showed his mindset.  barrabas is a known troller dont let him get to you.

now can we get back to trying to figure out how to get people with glitches up and running.  Im still not positive whether or not the problems are mostly human error, and would like to get enough info to set up a good troubleshooting post.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:03:15 AM

come on his last one was kind of funny and showed his mindset.  barrabas is a known troller dont let him get to you.

now can we get back to trying to figure out how to get people with glitches up and running.  Im still not positive whether or not the problems are mostly human error, and would like to get enough info to set up a good troubleshooting post.

See i am putting  my cellphone number with a Isd code without any spaces or dashes. But i still dont get any confirmation message for the gateway. Conteza thought i was kidding so i asked him to help me out...he did his best but he too could not get it going.

P.S:- I am real busy today  watching our world cup Cricket match India vs Pakistan. So i might be a bit late to revert.

have you tried any other cell phones on different networks?
and you put your number in with a + no spaces at the beginning?

off to bed ill try to make some time tomorrow.  please pm me with as many details as you can ill see what i can figure out.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:10:00 AM

Imagine this thread is your house. You have guests and your guests start to spit on you in your house. What will you do? You will smile or you will kick them out from your house.

See? You got the whole concept upside down... numero uno, if some masked individual with anon identity would invite  YOU to his home or ANY private place to ask you for money to invest in his project, would you bother to go? I'm going to assume that you wouldn't.  I wouldn't either.  Now to a PUBLIC and FREE place, where you can ask questions and DEMAND answers FREELY, if you are interested you would probably go.... and if you would feel like "spitting" because the charlatan and his choir of fans are not doing what he originally promised when enticing you to invest,  not only you would do it but more than probably others in similar situations would do too.  Get the difference? Give it a try and you may find that there are other worlds and concepts out there. And that's why there's a logical premium so to speak,  for transparency. And freedom of speech.

I repeat: Not only this dev has failed miserably in delivering a working wallet on his terms, but not only has censored posts in the past right here but banned at least one user from posting altogether in this thread. .. something the owner of this private/public place allows to do to I those who choose to have so called "self-moderated" threads.

Now you have ALL the information.  And every right to your opinion that now will be an INFORMED one.
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:35:35 AM

hey vince what format did you input the phone number in as?
im curious about why the gateway hasnt been working for you.

+ countrycode then phone number
i also tried no +
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:59:39 AM

See? You got the whole concept upside down... numero uno, if some masked individual with anon identity would invite  YOU to his home or ANY private place to ask you for money to invest in his project, would you bother to go? I'm going to assume that you wouldn't.  I wouldn't either.  Now to a PUBLIC and FREE place, where you can ask questions and DEMAND answers FREELY, if you are interested you would probably go.... and if you would feel like "spitting" because the charlatan and his choir of fans are not doing what he originally promised when enticing you to invest,  not only you would do it but more than probably others in similar situations would do too.  Get the difference? Give it a try and you may find that there are other worlds and concepts out there. And that's why there's a logical premium so to speak,  for transparency. And freedom of speech.

I repeat: Not only this dev has failed miserably in delivering a working wallet on his terms, but not only has censored posts in the past right here but banned at least one user from posting altogether in this thread. .. something the owner of this private/public place allows to do to I those who choose to have so called "self-moderated" threads.

Now you have ALL the information.  And every right to your opinion that now will be an INFORMED one.

Did somebody held the gun on your back and pushed you here? No. You came by yourself attracted with the things this coin offered. If it is not what you have expected again it is your fault. For example i am happy with the speed things happen here, that it is not mean you should be happy as well, but you dont know what this dev can deliver, i dont know as well and it is not reason to be a negative. Possibility that shit can happen is there, but world will not stop spinning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: