Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20907 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:17:34 PM

Cant understand why people who dont believe in this coin and are not coin holders keeps staying in this thread.
Too much free time i guess

What do you know about being or not coin holders? Obviously nothing whatsoever.  But you ARE right... get the dev immediately to "disappear" the inconvenient posts. That's the ONLY purpose of the CENSORED thread.  And then you can continue shilling at large to see if your 0.25 BTC of "investment" becomes 0.35 at the expense of some noob that may have taken your never ending stream of bs even remotely seriously.
As the other guys said dev HAS NOT REMOVED any posts ,even your bs

And you are compelled, as the pennyless choirboy described above that you are, to spew your inane and absolutely unnecessary crap... to blatantly lie. Again: the dev NOT ONLY HAS REMOVED POSTS but has also banned critical and extremely valuable posters from this CENSORED thread.

You can keep it and stick it deeply inside throuhh whichever of your orifices you deem more pleasurable, ok idiot?

And that's what gratuitous crap will merit you as long as the dictator's boot allows it.

Imagine this thread is your house. You have guests and your guests start to spit on you in your house. What will you do? You will smile or you will kick them out from your house.

See? You got the whole concept upside down... numero uno, if some masked individual with anon identity would invite  YOU to his home or ANY private place to ask you for money to invest in his project, would you bother to go? I'm going to assume that you wouldn't.  I wouldn't either.  Now to a PUBLIC and FREE place, where you can ask questions and DEMAND answers FREELY, if you are interested you would probably go.... and if you would feel like "spitting" because the charlatan and his choir of fans are not doing what he originally promised when enticing you to invest,  not only you would do it but more than probably others in similar situations would do too.  Get the difference? Give it a try and you may find that there are other worlds and concepts out there. And that's why there's a logical premium so to speak,  for transparency. And freedom of speech.

I repeat: Not only this dev has failed miserably in delivering a working wallet on his terms, but not only has censored posts in the past right here but banned at least one user from posting altogether in this thread. .. something the owner of this private/public place allows to do to I those who choose to have so called "self-moderated" threads.

Now you have ALL the information.  And every right to your opinion that now will be an INFORMED one.

Did somebody held the gun on your back and pushed you here? No. You came by yourself attracted with the things this coin offered. If it is not what you have expected again it is your fault. For example i am happy with the speed things happen here, that it is not mean you should be happy as well, but you dont know what this dev can deliver, i dont know as well and it is not reason to be a negative. Possibility that shit can happen is there, but world will not stop spinning.

And that opinion is perfectly fine and respectable... as long as it doesn't even remotely pretend to be THE correct one. To each his own. Mine is obviously quite different. AND fully educated. If you must know, I invested in this coin what I am going to estimate in well over 100 times what you may have, on two premises: That you would be able to make and receive video calls practically for free (already) and that the dev, after watching the total disaster that censoring the thread was and reinstating the non-moderated one, would remain committed to fulfill his acquired obligations and would hold the non-censored thread open... neither of which are the reality at the moment, as clearly reflected in the price. Now, that your few pennies will slowly disappear, is obviously meaningless on any level, hence your blase attitude; for others, me included, it is a bit more significant... yet, the risk was there and I won't make an issue of MY loss but rather of the unfulfilled commitments implied... which, in the real world, would more than probably prompt  legal actions.

No, nobody put a gun to my head, but those commitments were implied. And no, the world won't stop, just another "sort of scam" through a joke of a project with a joke of an anonymous dev will have taken place. And, to many -me included-, that's just one too many already.

Anyway, there's nothing whatsoever left for me in such company so, enjoy yourselves. Ta da!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:01:48 PM

What was the ICO price?
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:11:42 PM

What was the ICO price?

1300 sat
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:20:03 PM

wow that's a really pretty damn successful coin then. I thought it's already way below the ico price, like most of ico's. Nice  Wink
Levole11

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:23:30 PM

wow that's a really pretty damn successful coin then. I thought it's already way below the ico price, like most of ico's. Nice  Wink

Yup it is.. with room to improve and to expand.. some here seem to have forgotten though..
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:54:07 PM

Price List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qaokavibpb4u8l/VIORGate_calling%20rate_%20USD.pdf?dl=0
dont think anyone beats google voice prices, but thats not the point of viorcoin, here calls from wallet to wallet are encrypted node to node, and calls to numbers will be soon. also viorcoins are the token to call in the viornetwork, so if you buy say 2 bitcoins worth your stake of 25% you get .5 btc of free calls a year even if the price doesnt increase at all.
if you want the NSA eavesdropping feel free to use google

Thanks, and does it allow to make calls only to other QT clinets ? Any plans to allow making calls to everyone, or has that been implemented already  ?
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:55:18 PM

Price List: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qaokavibpb4u8l/VIORGate_calling%20rate_%20USD.pdf?dl=0
dont think anyone beats google voice prices, but thats not the point of viorcoin, here calls from wallet to wallet are encrypted node to node, and calls to numbers will be soon. also viorcoins are the token to call in the viornetwork, so if you buy say 2 bitcoins worth your stake of 25% you get .5 btc of free calls a year even if the price doesnt increase at all.

Thanks, and does it allow to make calls only to other QT clinets ? Any plans to allow making calls to everyone, or has that been implemented already  ?

you can call landline and mobile phone. next update i believe is sending sms.  however there are some bugs on win 8 and 8.1
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:01:30 PM

you can call landline and mobile phone. next update i believe is sending sms.  however there are some bugs on win 8 and 8.1
Just came across this coin. Sounds like a great feature.

sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:23:51 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qaokavibpb4u8l/VIORGate_calling%20rate_%20USD.pdf

Are the prices in Dollars or in Viorcoin in this list ?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:33:05 PM

Just came across this coin. Sounds like a great feature.
+1  Smiley
Levole11

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:40:09 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qaokavibpb4u8l/VIORGate_calling%20rate_%20USD.pdf

Are the prices in Dollars or in Viorcoin in this list ?

Usd
sherbyspark

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:47:45 PM

Thanks. But whats the point of a special altcoin or the point of holding the coin then ?
Since the prices are fixed, then I could just buy the coin when I need to make a call, and I can sell the remaining balance, without ever holding the coin.
Levole11

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:51:01 PM

Thanks. But whats the point of a special altcoin or the point of holding the coin then ?
Since the prices are fixed, then I could just buy the coin when I need to make a call, and I can sell the remaining balance, without ever holding the coin.
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:55:04 PM

Introducing a new feature in few minutes. I will post the instructions when I have access to computer.

Did you actually think development stopped  Tongue maybe if you all paid attention to your wallet you would have seen the changes.

What about calling without a internet connection using viorcalls from your phone  Grin
Levole11

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:55:36 PM

Well, thats completely up to you.. if you buy them, and it gets more users which means you Will have to pay less in vior.. you understand what I mean i think ( its carnaval here, not much time to get deeper in to the issue Smiley )

Levole11

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:57:08 PM

Introducing a new feature in few minutes. I will post the instructions when I have access to computer.

Did you actually think development stopped  Tongue maybe if you all paid attention to your wallet you would have seen the changes.

What about calling without a internet connection using viorcalls from your phone  Grin

I have seen changes only in my connections to the network..
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:00:12 PM

WTFFFFFFFF!
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:02:15 PM

Starting from today Viorcoin users can use VoIP during travel or when away from wallet qt without a internet connection.
sherbyspark

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:03:01 PM

Well, thats completely up to you.. if you buy them, and it gets more users which means you Will have to pay less in vior.. you understand what I mean i think ( its carnaval here, not much time to get deeper in to the issue Smiley )

Yeah, I understand, but thats more like a gamble on any other altcoin. If the case was that the calls were with a fixed amount of vior, then yeah certainly I would buy and hold. But since its dollar value, and thats(calling) the only feature I want to use, then I really don't have to hold vior in order for that
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:05:26 PM

Starting from today Viorcoin users can use VoIP during travel or when away from wallet qt without a internet connection.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

WoW  !!!

buy time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: