Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viorcoin | Voice & Video Call | ViorSMS | Cheap International Calls  (Read 20901 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:55:15 PM

I am excited to announce the completion of viorSMS.

Key Features
Check Balance of your gateway account.
Call from your mobile phones using SMS commands without internet.
Call to either phone number or vior address.

Two gateway numbers active in North America and Europe. +16462331210  +447903574008
Text XHELP for command list.
Pin code is the last four character of your Vior address can be found in the top section of the gateway window in the wallet. (Search the address in the wallet receive coins if you have difficulty seeing all the characters)

Note: Use uppercase  for BAL & SEND commands and write the PIN as seen. i.e LRa2

isn't it only me, or i thought that SMS was a cool thing people wanted from Vior Dev  Huh

i don't mind sometimes some "ninja" announcements can be made, but once it's done, there is suppose to be reaction....

I don't see anything

Dev : can you fix all wallet bugs and issues before launching something?  
thank you

There are no bugs.

Well I still cant deposit, rakesh for instance cant register, maybe you dont call them bugs, but they are withholding ppl from fully using the wallet..
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:03:30 PM

one page back, i said i wasn't even able to use the latest wallet.. and many others, like Levole11 said above, are having also issues.

i don't know why you say there isn't bugs..   Huh
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:06:43 PM

one page back, i said i wasn't even able to use the latest wallet.. and many others, like Levole11 said above, are having also issues.

I think your wallet issues is associated with the language pack, maybe the charset, in the path I see a "é" maybe the wallet is not able to decode.

However Chinese or other countries didn't report this issue.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:08:44 PM

I think your wallet issues is associated with the language pack, maybe the charset, in the path I see a "é" maybe the wallet is not able to decode.

However Chinese or other countries didn't report this issue.

so, do you mean that Vior isn't made for those speaking french?
that's the first wallet i'm installing that gives me that error
Viorcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:08:54 PM

I am excited to announce the completion of viorSMS.

Key Features
Check Balance of your gateway account.
Call from your mobile phones using SMS commands without internet.
Call to either phone number or vior address.

Two gateway numbers active in North America and Europe. +16462331210  +447903574008
Text XHELP for command list.
Pin code is the last four character of your Vior address can be found in the top section of the gateway window in the wallet. (Search the address in the wallet receive coins if you have difficulty seeing all the characters)

Note: Use uppercase  for BAL & SEND commands and write the PIN as seen. i.e LRa2

isn't it only me, or i thought that SMS was a cool thing people wanted from Vior Dev  Huh

i don't mind sometimes some "ninja" announcements can be made, but once it's done, there is suppose to be reaction....

I don't see anything

Dev : can you fix all wallet bugs and issues before launching something?  
thank you

There are no bugs.

Well I still cant deposit, rakesh for instance cant register, maybe you dont call them bugs, but they are withholding ppl from fully using the wallet..

The gateway server was migrated but I'm looking for the old address.

India is blacklisted by the sms provider, there's nothing I can do to help.

Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:49:33 PM

Ok, i was just helped by dev.. I guess he's right in saying that there is no bug..

My recharge adress is never fully in sight ( it's a resolution thing), so most of the times i had tried to send there, the adress was never complete, so i couldnt makethe transaction.. For some reason i cant realley explain, i managed to copy the whole adress now, and i was able to deposit.. ( i have tried three times in a row to cpy adress, the third i was able to copy full adress)

after i was able to copy everything worked as it should and iam going to play with it now for a bit..

So the issue with deposits is the resolution thing which should be fixed in the next release, but there's no problem with the tech itself it seems..

So thanks dev, for taking the time..

olloman

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Crypto Angel

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:22:37 PM

dev now that we have self moderated topic, can't you just ban rakesh out? he has never contributed with anything constructive in this discussion, just clear and obvious trolling with bipolar posts...same happened when gateway was released
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:04:38 PM

dev now that we have self moderated topic, can't you just ban rakesh out? he has never contributed with anything constructive in this discussion, just clear and obvious trolling with bipolar posts...same happened when gateway was released

Rakesh has no soul.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:29:58 PM

Wow!! So unstable.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:33:23 PM

I will travel to canda ...trace you out....and fuck your mom right in front of you..... son of a bitch.

Friends and community this is a scam!!! Trust me its never too late...or collect my dump!

P.S - your black mom with fat ass.

You should launch rakeshcoin. This is not a scam
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:46:06 PM

This is one of the reasons why developer should remain anon.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:42:47 AM

only 6000 dollars to get viorcoin to .010 sat,  go ahead and dump rakesh whales need more coins.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:49:19 AM

only 6000 dollars to get viorcoin to .0015 sat,  go ahead and dump rakesh whales need more coins.

He already sold all his coins days ago. He's just trying to buy cheap but the way he's doing this is very disrespectful.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:50:50 AM

only 6000 dollars to get viorcoin to .0015 sat,  go ahead and dump rakesh whales need more coins.

He already sold all his coins days ago. He's just trying to buy cheap but the way he's doing this is very disrespectful.

dont think rakesh cares to much about respect.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:12:53 AM

Well if you think about it,  you will really be pissed if you are a big investor then your country isnt supported. Also with a response of i cant do anything about it. I also cant call i just care less. Maybe im too optimistic about this coin. Also a lot of us cant call using vior. Dev should take care of that first
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:50:58 AM

Well if you think about it,  you will really be pissed if you are a big investor then your country isnt supported. Also with a response of i cant do anything about it. I also cant call i just care less. Maybe im too optimistic about this coin. Also a lot of us cant call using vior. Dev should take care of that first

Well, i hope in the near fuure this can be solved, same as for other people thar cant get it working.
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:02:38 AM

Interesting project!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:17:33 AM

Well, i hope in the near fuure this can be solved, same as for other people thar cant get it working.

i think most of the issues have been dealt with.

i still dont know what is going on with yours though vince, what have you done so far to try to fix it so far?

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:52:53 AM

i think most of the issues have been dealt with.

i still dont know what is going on with yours though vince, what have you done so far to try to fix it so far?

reinstalled the wallet, turned off the anti virus might be blocking the app. but still nothing happened.
maybe my country is banned also like india. i dont know. but honestly i dont mind. im not here for the call. only thing i MIGHT use is vior sms
as long as i can stake, i dont mind being the only one not to be able to use gateway. at the end of the day the most important thing for us is for the price to go up
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:55:49 AM

what country you in?

dont know if this will help with the gateway feature, but
If you are in a region where internet is monitored by government and your ISP uses transparent proxy for content filtering, your wallet might not "connect" In order to make the wallet working, download "Pd Proxy"

what is transparent proxy : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-transparent-proxy-server.htm
what is "Pd proxy" : http://www.pdproxy.com/index.htm

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: