Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★  (Read 11430 times)
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:47:17 AM

any upcoming NBA tips?  Cheesy

will post them an hour or two before the games start..!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:52:24 AM

I am planning to make a parlay out of the tennis bets. Can you provide 3 out of those which would be good for the parlay ?

Pick the safest 3.. odds wise.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:54:16 AM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Marchenko v Troicki: Troicki to win(1.36)

Dzumhur v Berrer: Berrer to win(1.34)

Androic v M Baghdatis: Baghdatis to win(1.1)

A Seppi v R Haase: Seppi to win(1.4)

Ecuador Open 2015

J Souza v A Falla: J Souza to win(1.53)

Im pretty confidant that all of them will win..so you could make a small parlay out of it.!

GL.! Smiley

Troicki is trailing a set..but im pretty sure he will win the 2nd..lets see how it goes in the 3rd set.! He is leading 3 games to nil..in the 2nd set.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:00:21 PM

I am planning to make a parlay out of the tennis bets. Can you provide 3 out of those which would be good for the parlay ?

He did mention he was sure of all bets so making on any is safe.

I am not sure about that parlay. Seems too overconfident.

I made an accident bet on parlay. I made bets on all the picks, and mixed the intended bet of a pick on a parlay and a parlay on another pick. and that too I made a parlay on all bets.

I hope I won't make a loss out of this.

Well..I didnt really understand the no of parlays u made out of the picks provided..hopefully all my picks win..Im just a bit less confidant on the last pick..which is on clay court.. n both of those players dont play much on clay..n is a bit unpredictable. other than that..all of em should come good.! Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:21:58 PM

I made an accident bet on parlay. I made bets on all the picks, and mixed the intended bet of a pick on a parlay and a parlay on another pick. and that too I made a parlay on all bets.

Well..I didnt really understand the no of parlays u made out of the picks provided..hopefully all my picks win..Im just a bit less confidant on the last pick..which is on clay court.. n both of those players dont play much on clay..n is a bit unpredictable. other than that..all of em should come good.! Smiley

I made parlay on all 5. that is the trouble.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:50:42 PM

Not in trouble as of yet..! Its 1 all set score for the first game..! Troicki will win...only the Souza game i'm a bit unsure of..but I expect him to win anyways.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:55:18 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

Im pretty confidant that all of them will win..so you could make a small parlay out of it.!

GL.! Smiley

Troicki is trailing a set..but im pretty sure he will win the 2nd..lets see how it goes in the 3rd set.! He is leading 3 games to nil..in the 2nd set.!

1 set all..after the 2nd set tie break..3rd set...Troicki tried to break serve as game went on deuce..but couldnt do it.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

1 set all..after the 2nd set tie break..3rd set...Troicki tried to break serve as game went on deuce..but couldnt do it.!

Troicki finally breaks serve in the 3rd set.. going up 3 games to 2.. with his service game to come next.

Edit: WTF?? loses his serve in his service game.. 3 all now.!

arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:47:19 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

Troicki finally breaks serve in the 3rd set.. going up 3 games to 2.. with his service game to come next.

Looks like Troicki won. Good tip . Are others happening now or will happen later ?

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:54:43 PM

Tennis:

Zagreb Indoors

Ecuador Open 2015

GL.! Smiley

Looks like Troicki won. Good tip . Are others happening now or will happen later ?

M. Berrer game is about to start. The last game to start is in 3 n a half hours..so all of it should be concluded in the next 6 hrs max.! 2 games to start in the next 2 hrs 10 mins.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:09:26 PM

Lol..! I dont know y Berrer got just 1.34 odds...he is getting annihilated in the first set..! 4 games to nil.!

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:13:52 PM

Lol..! I dont know y Berrer got just 1.34 odds...he is getting annihilated in the first set..! 4 games to nil.!

was down 2 service games...but broke one now!! 4 games to 1 trail now..

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:21:38 AM

Made a huge loss of 0.8BTC. Sad

Luckily recovered from Direct Dice. Tongue
finnile

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:24:23 AM

Parlays are becoming such a problem now days. I always get one or 2 losses even with games where I am getting the odds of only 1.1x .
Lost a big bet last night when I placed a live bet on a game for Under 4.5( at 1.06x) , at half time when the score was 1-0 .
The game ended 5-0 :/  .

fox19891989

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:04:42 AM

16W/5L, you are good at sport betting, are you make lots money on it? And any strategies on sport betting?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:32:58 PM

Made a huge loss of 0.8BTC. Sad

Luckily recovered from Direct Dice. Tongue

Im sorry about that mate.!! I had written that you could make a small parlay out of it..! I myself made a really really small bet on that parlay..! If it hits..its well n good...n if it does not..its alright..! that was my thinking behind that parlay..

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:39:25 PM

16W/5L, you are good at sport betting, are you make lots money on it? And any strategies on sport betting?

well...I think i'm just alright at it..havent really made any huuuuge profit out of it..I just make a lil n invest into something else.. No strategy really..Its all about money management n tailing the right guy.( If u r not good with picks yourself). after updating the stats im 19W/9L past few days didnt turn out as expected

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:30:58 PM

Tennis Picks:

Open Sud de France

Roger-Vasselin v G Simon: G Simon(1.35)

Gasquet v Pouille(1.21)

Zagreb Indoors

M Delic v Dodig: Dodig(1.16)

Dallas Challenger

Ja Jung v Gabashvili: Gabashvili(1.12)

I have made a parlay with these picks..! 2x+

GL..! Smiley

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

Parlays are becoming such a problem now days. I always get one or 2 losses even with games where I am getting the odds of only 1.1x .
Lost a big bet last night when I placed a live bet on a game for Under 4.5( at 1.06x) , at half time when the score was 1-0 .
The game ended 5-0 :/  .

anything can happen , like the previous week,

barclays premier league team got knocked out of FA from lower league team, chelsea, M.City, Tottenham, Southampton, all lost to a lower league team, its never a magical odds even wth 1.01x there is always a pretty chance to lose
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:59:45 PM

Simon wins the first set..Im expecting him to finish the game in straight sets..!! went for Simon win just to play it safe for the parlay.! Lets see how it goes.!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: