Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ★★★★★NBA/SOCCER/TENNIS PICKS (46W/16L)★★★★★  (Read 11430 times)
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:20:06 AM

Halep looked soo uncomfortable on court today. Really poor tennis. could never get it going. My parlay down the drain.! :/

nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:42:35 AM

Halep looked soo uncomfortable on court today. Really poor tennis. could never get it going. My parlay down the drain.! :/

Yeah Halep's looked like a noob even though she is world no.3. She never got into the groove. and now Nadal is in the same situation. Berdych is absolutely destroying him.
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:39:19 AM

Yeah Halep's looked like a noob even though she is world no.3. She never got into the groove. and now Nadal is in the same situation. Berdych is absolutely destroying him.

That match was crazy. nadal was the clear favourite, but I see a lot of people bet on the opponent as well. He also had fairly good chances to win with the payouts given.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:22:09 AM

That match was crazy. nadal was the clear favourite, but I see a lot of people bet on the opponent as well. He also had fairly good chances to win with the payouts given.
good money could be won by these who bet on Berdych. Still a surprise for me.

this space is intentionally left blank
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:28:12 AM

any good pick for today mate ?
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:14:20 AM

any good pick for today mate ?

Yes I might have a few. The games doesnt start anytime soon. Will post them an hour or tow before the game starts. Have some football picks in mind. Still have some research to be done though. You'll have to wait for about 6 hrs for it.

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:19:49 AM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time.. But when u look at those stats.. Its hard to not pick Nadal. I had just discarded recent form.. The same mistake wont happen again.

cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:26:57 AM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time..

You have an inner voice ? :O . I wish I had one Tongue

nikona

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:04:31 PM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time..

You have an inner voice ? :O . I wish I had one Tongue

Haha..I guess it makes no difference to have one or not ..if he doesnt listen to it..Gl anyways.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:16:54 PM

Halep started really slow.. Lost two serves straight away..! Got one back..n finding form now!
Nadal got his ass handed to him, he must have been injured, I don't think I've ever seen him lose in straight sets in a grand slam!
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:36:01 PM

I know mate. My inner voice was telling me to bet on Berdych the whole time.. But when u look at those stats.. Its hard to not pick Nadal. I had just discarded recent form.. The same mistake wont happen again.

Exactly same happen to me. But my inner voice was not so strong Sad.
I am looking for some football matches today. What about the Capital One Cup?
nikona

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:38:31 PM

Halep started really slow.. Lost two serves straight away..! Got one back..n finding form now!
Nadal got his ass handed to him, he must have been injured, I don't think I've ever seen him lose in straight sets in a grand slam!

I'd like to think it was berdych's game that got Nadal kicked out. And as usual, the problem with all spanish players starting off the game slowly and growing into them in the later sets never really worked for him as berdych was firing all cylinders. I do think Nadal will take some time to get back to his form. Some more ATP tours would surely help.
nikona

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:42:33 PM

Yes, Even im looking forward for the FA cup pick. I guess there's still some time for it. He has mentioned that he will post picks after a few hours.

Exactly same happen to me. But my inner voice was not so strong Sad.
I am looking for some football matches today. What about the Capital One Cup?
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:38:28 PM

I'm following you now, lil bro.
dsly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

Thank god Napoli won that game . It was 1-1 at 70 minutes and luckily they scored. EVen though your tip was a double chance  bet, I had bet only on Napoli win.
Thank god they scored that goal .

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:40:24 PM

Following this topic. Let's see how your tips will work Smiley.
philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:44:43 PM

I'm following you now, lil bro.

Thanks mate.! Smiley

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 06:48:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 01:58:46 PM by philiveyjr

Football: League CUP

Chelsea vs Liverpool: Chelsea to win(1.59)

philiveyjr (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:25:35 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 01:54:24 PM by philiveyjr

NBA Picks:

Memphis Griz vs Dallas Mavs : Memphis +6.5 (1.8 )                   W

Washington Wiz vs LA Lakers : Washington to win(1.27)         W

Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers : Raptors -2.5 (1.8 )           W

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Bucks +2.5 (1.8 )                     W

Milluakee Bucks vs Miami Heat: Over 183.5 (1.8 )                    W

GL guys.! Smiley

magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:29:07 PM

I am still so salty after Wizards failed to secure that +3 spread with 1 second left or something, by giving away a miracle threepointer for no fucking reason.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: