Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And the crash continues  (Read 5288 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:13:51 PM

After coinbase' trick, we will continue or downward spiral even faster.
Bulls have come back from a cold shower now and will probably panic sell around the 200 mark tomorrow or friday, accelerating bitcoins demise.
I'll just warn you guys again... get out while you still can...

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:19:21 PM

You're not wrong...
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:23:18 PM

2015 is sick year for bitcoin  Angry

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:25:28 PM

2015 is sick year for bitcoin  Angry

Sadly there's no cure, terminal sickness will hurt a lot of people when it finally dies...

When it does maybe a lot of people here with crazy anarchistic thoughts will realize why money is regulated in the first place...

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:36:01 PM

Going down to $60 in 3 waves then bears will turn bull or be decimated.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:47:41 PM

Not even sure if it crosses $100.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

Not even sure if it crosses $100.

I think there are people looking to mass buy over few month period of $50-100.  Just a very strong gut feeling.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

I'd eat really a lot of coins at 50-100, but 100-150 would also be good starter Smiley
rollingMyCar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:17:39 PM

wow

congratulations!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I read a lot of optimism in this thread!!!

why you are so pessimistic!!!

we know all the bitcoin volatility...
and we like bitcoin for this!!!

so i think volatility will be always welcome!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

just take the right position!!!!
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:21:43 PM

wow

congratulations!!!

I'm pessimistic because the fundamentals are screwed, things that should have been fixed years ago are still being dragged along and devs are either unresponsive or come with 'oh, we'll deal with that when it becomes an issue.'.

But, i have to admit you can build a fully working economy on something totally messed up, central banks are doing just that world wide... So who knows, but i don't think there's much hope left for bitcoin unless there's a hard fork which will be a disaster at this point, i doubt there will ever be consensus.

g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:25:29 PM

Great thing about going down to $50 to $100 is that all the emotionally weak investors would have panic sold, and then the market only has 1 way to go...

No more emotionally weak investors plus an abundance of extremely cheap coins available...need I say more?
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:28:25 PM

Great thing about going down to $50 to $100 is that all the emotionally weak investors would have panic sold, and then the market only has 1 way to go...

No more emotionally weak investors plus an abundance of extremely cheap coins available...need I say more?

Aye..

Just for the record I am just Bullish on the BTC price..  I believe BTC will be here for a very long time.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 5042

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:30:27 PM

Flawed logic.  

You think a strong hand only needs to buy once, then hold forever?  You see, bitcoins have to be CONTINUOUSLY bought on a DAILY BASIS by SOMEONE out there to keep the price up, otherwise price will just continue to fall or until the monetary base inflation rate becomes negligible (around 100 years from now).
g-unit

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:32:57 PM

Not necessarily...a much greater proportion of people can afford to buy in the lower the price gets. The wealthy can buy that many more. Once the price makes enough of a sharp rise people panic buy and then it just takes off.

Not to mention the block halving in 2016 will cut the number of new bitcoins produced per day in half...
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:40:25 PM

Not necessarily...a much greater proportion of people can afford to buy in the lower the price gets. The wealthy can buy that many more. Once the price makes enough of a sharp rise people panic buy and then it just takes off.

Not to mention the block halving in 2016 will cut the number of new bitcoins produced per day in half...

It's just as easy and affordable to buy btc at $5000/btc as it is at $5/btc, you just get more or less btc depending..

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:45:20 PM

wow

congratulations!!!

I'm pessimistic because the fundamentals are screwed, things that should have been fixed years ago are still being dragged along and devs are either unresponsive or come with 'oh, we'll deal with that when it becomes an issue.'.

But, i have to admit you can build a fully working economy on something totally messed up, central banks are doing just that world wide... So who knows, but i don't think there's much hope left for bitcoin unless there's a hard fork which will be a disaster at this point, i doubt there will ever be consensus.

i'm interested to red words.
can you elaborate it plz?
what are this point??

i'm really interested!!!

thanks!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:46:03 PM

yep bitcoin prices should hopefully reach a floor soon

g-unit

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:48:39 PM

It's just as easy and affordable to buy btc at $5000/btc as it is at $5/btc, you just get more or less btc depending..

It's basic human psychology, or psych 101...people are going to buy more of something when it is cheaper.
spazzdla
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:49:29 PM

Flawed logic.  

You think a strong hand only needs to buy once, then hold forever?  You see, bitcoins have to be CONTINUOUSLY bought on a DAILY BASIS by SOMEONE out there to keep the price up, otherwise price will just continue to fall or until the monetary base inflation rate becomes negligible (around 100 years from now).

we hit like .1% inflation in 2032.....
xDan

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:50:56 PM

After coinbase' trick, we will continue or downward spiral even faster.
Bulls have come back from a cold shower now and will probably panic sell around the 200 mark tomorrow or friday, accelerating bitcoins demise.
I'll just warn you guys again... get out while you still can...

Thanks for the warning OP, you are too kind!

Remind me to name my first child after you, assuming I don't accidentally kill myself eating cereal before that happens.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: