Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOMEONE WHO LEND BTC.  (Read 3629 times)
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:50:36 PM

Please someone ?

If someone is able and know how to sign a a messege from blockchain PM me, I will give out my password + tips to someone who help me. thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:53:52 PM

Please someone ?

If someone is able and know how to sign a a messege from blockchain PM me, I will give out my password + tips to someone who help me. thanks.
http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/03/new-feature-sign-in-with-your-bitcoin.html
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:55:18 PM

Please someone ?

http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/03/new-feature-sign-in-with-your-bitcoin.html

The messege says its verified I just can't find were it is now, how does can I  show u it ? I recently send coins to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89329 he can prove that . Anyway It says succefully signed, how does can i show it ? I can't find how.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:56:02 PM

Please someone ?

Go to "Recieve Money"

on the right hand side of the address in the "actions" button choose "sign message"

Enter message you wish to sign, click sign message.

Copy and paste output here from "Signature" underneath the text entry box
Madern

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:58:48 PM

Please someone ?

I can do its very simple go and google on google if you cant find nothing then just send me identifier and i,ll sign message
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:58:56 PM

Please someone ?

Go to "Recieve Money"

on the right hand side of the address in the "actions" button choose "sign message"

Ive done that, i got a messege Message Successfully Verified

and nothing happens what to do now ?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:59:19 PM

Please someone ?

Go to "Recieve Money"

Ive done that, i got a messege Message Successfully Verified

and nothing happens what to do now ?
You need to post the address, the message and the signature
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:01:31 PM

14GpyxBb4HvAxmFeKj4hGdb9nc8e3YW4uA

scammed

GwA+2xMbu4aoWizAlkB+BbtVG1R11ywmqkXB/5D68FPab3O7BaK71igrgk7YljnC+bzKKvQGWu9WpQVioYYBKeI=

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

scammed

GwA+2xMbu4aoWizAlkB+BbtVG1R11ywmqkXB/5D68FPab3O7BaK71igrgk7YljnC+bzKKvQGWu9WpQVioYYBKeI=

message verified ok
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:06:13 PM

scammed

message verified ok

Thanks, so now, someone can ask this guy to pay me back ? he has my coins.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:06:51 PM

scammed

--snip-
It is generally advisable to be much more specific when signing messages. It is best to at the very minimum use the date and your username. Now anyone is able to present the exact same message as a signed message of their own
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:09:29 PM

scammed

--snip-
It is generally advisable to be much more specific when signing messages. It is best to at the very minimum use the date and your username. Now anyone is able to present the exact same message as a signed message of their own

Quick , I'm sorry . But I didn't know , maybe if you ... naa nothing.

Thanks for the help , now : can you do something ? ...

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:14:12 PM

scammed

--snip-

Quick , I'm sorry . But I didn't know , maybe if you ... naa nothing.

Thanks for the help , now : can you do something ? ...
You need to prove that you had some kind of agreement with the person who you claim to have scammed you. How did you know to send him BTC to that specific address?
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:17:55 PM

Look, 4 hours you took to do this. COuld you please ask this person and stop playing with me please ? please please please ?  

Why does he has my money in there ?

I traded with he's alt account 100 on skrill, that I sent to a friend . I dont have the PM's cuz I deleted them and don't even remember the name of the account. AND IT DOESN'T MATTER.

When I clicked to send it went laggy and the transaction went 3 times.

Ok, Now , please please, can you please do something to help me ? please ?

COULD YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH ME PLEASE?

edit : PLEASE.

hongw

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:18:13 PM

Out of curiosity, how much bitcoin exactly do you have? You seem to be a trader in the currency exchange section, yet you do not appear to know how to avoid getting yourself scammed. To top that off you don't even know how to sign a message with your wallet service.

I am not trying to be mean however I really don't think you are qualified to be trading on here.  
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:19:00 PM

Look, 4 hours you took to do this. COuld you please ask this person and stop playing with me please ? please please please ? 

Why does he has my money in there ?

I traded with he's alt account 100 on skrill, that I sent to a friend . I dont have the PM's cuz I deleted them and don't even remember the name of the account. AND IT DOESN'T MATTER.

When I clicked to send it went laggy and the transaction went 3 times.

Ok, Now , please please, can you please do something to help me ? please ?

COULD YOU PLEASE STOP PLAYING WITH ME PLEASE?

edit : PLEASE.
You need to post proof of the terms of your trade. Do you have any PM screenshots or chat logs?
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:23:01 PM

Out of curiosity, how much bitcoin exactly do you have? You seem to be a trader in the currency exchange section, yet you do not appear to know how to avoid getting yourself scammed. To top that off you don't even know how to sign a message with your wallet service.

I am not trying to be mean however I really don't think you are qualified to be trading on here.  

Why does I need to know how to sign a messege to be a trader ?

It was a mistake , it was a mistake why the amount was sended 3 times.

Please I explained this and been infront of the computer for about 5 hours.

Beign trolled by Quickseller and a Staff memeber for long.

I didn't eat or drink anything more than smoking cigarrets

I want my 180 back. thats all.

Please QuickSeller could you please and kindly help me, and stop asking random questions when I explained t u this hole situation to everyone for 5 hours ? Could you be so kind of do so ? I dont even care about my negative feedback , i'm really not looking to use this forum anymore. I won't troll anyone that have been scammed.
I wont scam anyone. I wont abuse the trust system.

I've never done that.

Please could  you help me ? five fucking hours dude.

NO I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. I DONT NEED TO POST PROOF OF ANYTHING , I DIDNT AUTORHIZE THOSE TRANSACTION , U CAN'T UNDERSTAND ?

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:30:51 PM

Alright, there you go.
Hi there. shipitbuddy claims he sent three transactions to an address he claims you control when he only meant to send one. He would like the BTC returned of two of the transactions.
If that is the case, could you please send the excess BTC back to shipitbuddy?

Thanks.

On a somewhat related topic, I looked through a little of your post history looking for the original transaction and remembered your issues with Tomatocage. You seem to have a history of really poor decision making with who you do business with and you take silly risks constantly. I can't imagine you're making much money with all the loans considering how often you get "scammed". Perhaps you should cool off your activity for awhile or try to improve the way you do business to prevent these issues in the future.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:32:01 PM

NO I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. I DONT NEED TO POST PROOF OF ANYTHING , I DIDNT AUTORHIZE THOSE TRANSACTION , U CAN'T UNDERSTAND ?
You didn't authorize a bitcoin transaction? Huh I admit that I am not a technical expert of Bitcoin or a core dev of QT, however it is my understanding that in order for a transaction to be confirmed by the network then someone with access to your private key would need to sign a transaction that is pushed to the network; without a signed transaction the nodes will reject the TX and the miners will not confirm it (if they do then any block they find would not be valid).
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:34:29 PM

You didn't authorize a bitcoin transaction? Huh I admit that I am not a technical expert of Bitcoin or a core dev of QT, however it is my understanding that in order for a transaction to be confirmed by the network then someone with access to your private key would need to sign a transaction that is pushed to the network; without a signed transaction the nodes will reject the TX and the miners will not confirm it (if they do then any block they find would not be valid).
He uses blockchain.info, and said the website got laggy and somehow registered his click three times. He should probably take that up with blockchain.info if that is actually what happened, as opposed to him clicking send three times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: