Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOMEONE WHO LEND BTC.  (Read 3626 times)
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:34:38 PM

NO I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. I DONT NEED TO POST PROOF OF ANYTHING , I DIDNT AUTORHIZE THOSE TRANSACTION , U CAN'T UNDERSTAND ?
You didn't authorize a bitcoin transaction? Huh I admit that I am not a technical expert of Bitcoin or a core dev of QT, however it is my understanding that in order for a transaction to be confirmed by the network then someone with access to your private key would need to sign a transaction that is pushed to the network; without a signed transaction the nodes will reject the TX and the miners will not confirm it (if they do then any block they find would not be valid).

Your troll lever is  just so sick I CANT BELIVE YOU AND MITCHELL ARE ALLOWED TO DO THIS. I can't belive it.

Messege : -----Shipitbuddy Scammed By  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 ------ 29 / 01 / 2015 ------

Sign : HCMIJnDOeZudjhWFPwbmsjJ5R4WEjpSBlZWIlkfKZoivG/JXcsr4EmYFJk1UcyH7/RJMCgQ1fxhDwQSHHqZMv/g=

Address : 14GpyxBb4HvAxmFeKj4hGdb9nc8e3YW4uA

U want another signed messege there u go.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:35:50 PM

NO I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. I DONT NEED TO POST PROOF OF ANYTHING , I DIDNT AUTORHIZE THOSE TRANSACTION , U CAN'T UNDERSTAND ?
You didn't authorize a bitcoin transaction? Huh I admit that I am not a technical expert of Bitcoin or a core dev of QT, however it is my understanding that in order for a transaction to be confirmed by the network then someone with access to your private key would need to sign a transaction that is pushed to the network; without a signed transaction the nodes will reject the TX and the miners will not confirm it (if they do then any block they find would not be valid).
He uses blockchain.info, and said the website got laggy and somehow registered his click three times. He should probably take that up with blockchain.info if that is actually what happened, as opposed to him clicking send three times.

I clicked three times, but the first two transaction wasn't made and deducted properly after I loged off and in they appear as sent. Thanks MrTeal. As soon as i get my money I will tip you for your help. Thanks for not beign an asshole with me.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:40:40 PM

He uses blockchain.info, and said the website got laggy and somehow registered his click three times. He should probably take that up with blockchain.info if that is actually what happened, as opposed to him clicking send three times.
Interesting. I also have used blockchain.info in the past and when I create a transaction it appears to create/sign a new TX (as in use specific inputs for the transaction) and when I click 'send transaction' the box to authorize the transaction closes, therefore I would theorize that he would need to actually go through the process of creating the transaction a total of 3 times if this is what happened.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:47:39 PM

Well ur wrong at this time, i clicked to send the transaction red poop up saying something about the nodes and transactions beign not send, I do that 3 times, the third go on smoothly then, I re log in and was 3 times deducted, somehow It may be ur account since you got plenity accounts and u work on the loan section I don't even know what to think now , at least I'm calm down. I still don't know why none red flagged the guy has has my coins and refuses to give me it, I know im not a native english spekear but the english of this guy damian sucks i bet he can't even read it without translator , I want to know why no one help me with this .. thats all. Please Quickseller, leave the thread , don't even troll me again, please PLEASE. I'ma gonna find help elsewere , I mean,  i get paid on feb 2, im not rich , but im not poor , but a 180 usd loosss is a 180 usd looss u know. When i ask for help and i get over trolled by someone called trustwhorty then I start to get worried about, you know ? Have a nice day and stay away from me.

By the way , I been  scammed before. I know, I just can't be on the bussines and I'm leaving it , at least Marc Hernandez a known scammer, say It will pay me back some of the $. Such a mess that no one take care of this one, seems like someone is waiting , if he scam a trusted member someone will take care maybe.. anyway i hope that day not comes.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:23:55 PM

Well, the guy says he's had no business with you. I've done pretty much all I'm going to do here. It's pretty obvious that guy is using an account he bought and is trying to buy trust. He's going to scam someone with it eventually.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:25:50 PM

Well, the guy says he's had no business with you. I've done pretty much all I'm going to do here. It's pretty obvious that guy is using an account he bought and is trying to buy trust. He's going to scam someone with it eventually.

Thanks MrTeal Ill appreaciated ur help a lot. Will tip when he pay back. Or something red flag this asshole as he deserves. TIl he pay back what he scammed me.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:33:13 PM

Thanks MrTeal Ill appreaciated ur help a lot. Will tip when he pay back. Or something red flag this asshole as he deserves. TIl he pay back what he scammed me.
Really, giving him negative trust won't do anything. He bought the account yesterday, he'll just burn it and make a new one.
January 28, 2015, 02:33:31 AM - ddamianfrt7 - password changed
January 28, 2015, 02:27:54 AM - ddamianfrt7 - password reset via email
First post -  Economy / Lending / Offering Loans [No Collateral] - from 0.01 to 0.1 , max 1 week    on: January 28, 2015, 10:15:12 AM

You'd be better to take it up with Nitrogen Sports or try to produce details on the guy who you dealt with for the currency exchange. Why on Earth would you delete the PMs, that sounds very odd. Tongue
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:41:03 PM

Really, giving him negative trust won't do anything. He bought the account yesterday, he'll just burn it and make a new one.
January 28, 2015, 02:33:31 AM - ddamianfrt7 - password changed
January 28, 2015, 02:27:54 AM - ddamianfrt7 - password reset via email
First post -  Economy / Lending / Offering Loans [No Collateral] - from 0.01 to 0.1 , max 1 week    on: January 28, 2015, 10:15:12 AM

You'd be better to take it up with Nitrogen Sports or try to produce details on the guy who you dealt with for the currency exchange. Why on Earth would you delete the PMs, that sounds very odd. Tongue

I just delete them always a day after.

Now I got none, admins could get them ? this is the guy : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966

He's last post was about blaming I didnt pay for the Skrill funds, I said I need to cashout them first. So after I cashouted them a day after he sent. I've sent the coins as agreed. But blockchain fucked and now he https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966 and he's alt account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938904.msg10302816#msg10302816
the op of th thread. PLease someone red flag this asshole anyway til this get solved.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:51:44 PM

Hello, someone will help me out ?!! I prove that he has my coins, he's not red flagged, can someone help me out ?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:52:39 PM

Hello, someone will help me out ?!! I prove that he has my coins, he's not red flagged, can someone help me out ?
you need to provide proof that you did in fact send more money they you agreed to.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:57:43 PM

you need to provide proof that you did in fact send more money they you agreed to.

I asked you kindly to leave me alone please.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:02:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966

This guy last post says it all please someone involded and already has readead this all please help. This guy has an alt account " claiming to be he's buddy one " I've paid 3 times for 100 usd skrill, not 300* 100 us dskrill. And im not getting back my money and beign red flagged by a trust abuser who trolled me all day long. Please someone could take care of this ? Thanks would really appreacite the help. Tips will be in a fact sent to those who helped my over this past 7 hours. Thanks.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:11:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966

This guy last post says it all please someone involded and already has readead this all please help. This guy has an alt account " claiming to be he's buddy one " I've paid 3 times for 100 usd skrill, not 300* 100 us dskrill. And im not getting back my money and beign red flagged by a trust abuser who trolled me all day long. Please someone could take care of this ? Thanks would really appreacite the help. Tips will be in a fact sent to those who helped my over this past 7 hours. Thanks.

I'm beign fucked by 1 guy with 2 accounts, also by Quickseller , and there's no admin , or trustedone who will leave neg feedback to the asshole. I'm asking for it, cuz I'm 100% sure he will either pay back or abondate the account after that , I'm seeking he's transactions history's for ever. Til i get my money back. I won't be creating a random history for 180 usd , but they'r mines. And Quickseller TROLLED me all day long.

seby52

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:26:19 PM

But why ask for help when you're trying to scam people?
I do not care anything about your problems, but I dispice of your business, you've sent messages accurate and continues to ignore me.
I purchased about 1.80 bitcoins from this crook and after several days still not sent me the bitcoin, this is the last warning that you send, you are getting the wrong person to cheat. Send me immediately bitcoin or give me back my money. I promise you will regret the day that I've cheated.

Gete been very careful about this great scammer.

I repeat ... I do not care anything about your problems, send me my bitcoin or my money .....
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

But why ask for help when you're trying to scam people?
I do not care anything about your problems, but I dispice of your business, you've sent messages accurate and continues to ignore me.
I purchased about 1.80 bitcoins from this crook and after several days still not sent me the bitcoin, this is the last warning that you send, you are getting the wrong person to cheat. Send me immediately bitcoin or give me back my money. I promise you will regret the day that I've cheated.

Gete been very careful about this great scammer.

I repeat ... I do not care anything about your problems, send me my bitcoin or my money .....

Yeah sure...

and now?!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:30:17 PM

If you are requesting that I no longer participate in this thread can you please either update the title to either say this is resolved or so that my name is no longer in the title
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:31:23 PM

If you are requesting that I no longer participate in this thread can you please either update the title to either say this is resolved or so that my name is no longer in the title

You'r name will be removed when you removed the negative the abusing feedback.
You can put it properly in neutral and waht really happened.

Like this : Shipitbuddy asked me to get he's money back by cheating a proven scammer that i refused to.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:36:23 PM

You'r name will be removed when you removed the negative the abusing feedback.
You can put it properly in neutral and waht really happened.

Like this : Shipitbuddy asked me to get he's money back by cheating a proven scammer that i refused to.
that is not what happened. You asked me to scam (as two others have pointed out). The negative trust is valid.

Additionally I have given you advice as to how to prove that you were scammed however you responded by telling me to no longer participate in the thread.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:42:02 PM

No thats not true, I didnt ask you to scam anyone, but get my money back.

Not you'r only a troll but you lie.

I know this guy won't pay me back cuz he's account worth nothing.

You lie. If the admins can take a look at the pm's between you and me they can say so.

I didn't ask you to SCAM ANY ONE. PROVE IT.

I asked you to get my money back. NOT TO SCAM.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:44:27 PM

No thats not true, I didnt ask you to scam anyone, but get my money back.

Not you'r only a troll but you lie.

I know this guy won't pay me back cuz he's account worth nothing.

You lie. If the admins can take a look at the pm's between you and me they can say so.

I didn't ask you to SCAM ANY ONE. PROVE IT.

I asked you to get my money back. NOT TO SCAM.

i posted the relevant PMs on my first post here. You did not deny them and (imo) admitted to their substance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: